Mike S

Kaliphlin Times

Great to see another issue! I really like your legends articles :thumbup: Especialy the Mitgardian one of course, the snow effect is really neat :classic:

Another great edition of the Kaliphlin Times!!

Professor Menshe Isra Ar is enjoying holiday at the Kaliphlin beaches so he is not able to write his column :classic:

And about Mikel Kalores and the Alleenridders, the first part of the story can be found here:

alleenridders_pi_1.jpg

click on the picture to go to the topic :classic:

(small note for those who already viewed it: the link to the folder with pictures has changed as the previous one was leading to only a picture)

@Mikel, well I hope I succesed in making your sigfig :classic:

Hey, this is really cool. I wonder why I havn't noticed this earlier. Awesome idea, I love it! I especially dig how you took on stories from all parts of the realm. Well done! The only thing that is kind of annoying though, is that comments and stories are intermingled in this thread. Maybe some mod could take this apart, I don't know.

That Rock Raider Monster Tree is an outstanding idee! Well done.

Great idea for a newspaper! I really love those reindeer horns too - and the beach looks great! :thumbup:

That Rock Raider Monster Tree is an outstanding idee! Well done.

I agree it is an outstanding idea, however I borrowed it from someone else. I cannot remember who, as it was a few years ago that I saw it. If any one knows, feel free to let me know so I can give credit for the idea. This design is however mine.

@kabel- I have links in the first post to all the issues so you do not have to search through all the comments.

@all other commentators- Thanks for your comments!

@DaMaximus- You did succeed in making my sigfig! I picked him out of the group right away.

Edited by Mikel Kalores

never noticed the rock raider monster tree until i read the comments, that is pure genius!

the legends are all an inspiring read!

great work Mikel :)

Great pictures and great editing, that's what makes the Kaliphlin times a favourite. I especially like the cloud effect for the Valkyrie. Brilliant as always!

:classic:

Great mocs! Love that Avalonian tree!!! :wub:

*sigh*

It's very difficult to give not a stereotypical remark now :devil: