Aragorn8713

Which Lego LOTR Character is your favorite?

100 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Character?

• Aragorn
    • Boromir
    • Gandalf
    • Legolas
    • Gimli
    • Frodo
    • Samwise
    • Merry
    • Pippin
    • Gollum
    • King Theoden
    • Eomer
    • Haldir
    • Lurtz
    • Rohan Solider
    • Uruk-hai(Normal)
    • Uruk-hai berserker
    • Nazgul
    • Mordor Orc
    • Cave Troll
    • Shelob
    • Moria Orc

Aragorn

Boromir

Gandalf

Legolas

Gimli

Frodo

Samwise

Merry

Pippin

Gollum

King Theoden

Eomer

Haldir

Lurtz

Rohan Solider

Uruk-hai(Normal)

Uruk-hai berserker

Nazgul

Mordor Orc

For Me it's Aragorn or Eomer by far.

This should be turned into a poll.

I would have to say either Legolas or Théoden, although I do love them all equally. Also, maybe Gollum. Is that too many favourites?

It's hard to say since I don't have him in-hand, but Boromir looks pretty fantastic. For what I've got, I'll have to say Theoden.

I have to go with Aragorn as he is by far my favourite character in book and movie. As a LEGO figure, I had to give him a cape to look better as I wasn't too fond of the pant colour at the figure's backside.

But from a purely aesthetic point-of-view, I'd say King Theoden. Armor, helmet, body-printing, shield - it's all spot-on and beautiful.

I haven't seen them all in person, but I'd say Gimli and Theoden are the two that look the most impressive in pics. Gimli's helmet and beard are just perfect. Eomer is running a close third place - they got his face just right, and he has an impressive array of gear.

The hobbits' torsos and faces are all wonderful, but the fact that they have limited accessories and didn't get the true hobbit foot printing makes them a little less special.

This should be turned into a poll.

I would have to say either Legolas or Théoden, although I do love them all equally. Also, maybe Gollum. Is that too many favourites?

I don't know how to post a poll.

You can't until you reach the rank of knight: 500 posts.

Can't someone (like and Moderator) add a poll to a already existing topic? That's what I thought.

Edited by Commander Law

Before I answer, can a mod add a poll to this?

Anyway, I think I like Boromir the best. (as Sean Bean is my favorite actor) The other characters are great, look great, and have a remarkable resemblance to their on-screen counterparts, but Boromir is a minifigs I've waited for for a long time. The sheild looks great, as does his torso and leg printing. The face is fantastic, and everyone loves the Snape hair in Dark Orange!

The most impressive minifigs (to me) are probably Theoden, Eomer, and Gimli. But in the end I think my favorite is Sam :classic:

I think King Theoden is the best (and most detailed) character I've ever seen... but I'm an elf fan too and think Legolas and Haldir are looking pretty sharp as well.

Compliments on almost every minifig in this wave.

Haldir is my favourite. He might be the best fig ever in my eyes. He is not flawless though, because he is a fleshie.

Theoden comes second.

I would have to say that my favorite Lego LOTR character so far is Haldir. He is awesome. After that I would have to say either King Theodon or Gollum (just because of his great personality in minifig form) and after that I would say Frodo with Sting and the One Ring.

So far I only have the Weathertop set and Aragorn is my favorite of those, but the pics of Theoden look gorgeous. I'm a huge Sean Bean fan so Boromir's right up there too.

I think I'd actually have to say Eomer. His torso printing is just spectacular, and the whole colour combination on him is just fantastic. That he has a cape gives him the edge over King Theoden as well, in my book.

But really, there's not a dud among them. Save for maybe Gollum, which I'm not a big fan of (but on the other hand I'm not sure how much better he could've been made, a tricky character to translate into an atypical LEGO minifigure).

Of the ones I have, either Gandalf or Eomer. But I think I still need all of them. :tongue:

I think I'd actually have to say Eomer. His torso printing is just spectacular, and the whole colour combination on him is just fantastic. That he has a cape gives him the edge over King Theoden as well, in my book.

Well, in the movie he doesn't get the cape until he becomes King at the end of Return of the King.

Saruman, Eowyn, Galadriel, Elrond, old Bilbo, Arwen, Wormtongue, and Gothmog! (the uber-ugly orc general of Part 3)

Seriously though, they're all awesome. Lego went all out with this.

From the pov of the Lego rather than the characters in the book, I love King Theoden's armor and Haldir's printing. Brickset has a gorgeous gallery of them up now here.

So far released, Haldir is my favorite. Something about that color scheme works for me. And for some reason Pippin's torso is really awesome. I wouldn't mind using that for other scenes as well.