Sign in to follow this  
The Legonater

Weapons of the Galactic Army of the Republic

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Since the LUMS LAAT/i is running a little late, I decided to post this, just in case. These are little MOCs I've had kicking around for a while, some of which I've posted, most I haven't. So, here we go.

dscf0019.jpg

In breakout of the Clone Wars, many weapons came to play. The new Clone army came in with many new weapons, just a few of which shall be shown below.

dscf0020.jpgdscf0021.jpg

The DC-15a

The main rifle of the clone army, the DCI-15a was very widly used. These are actually two new models of an older one. The one on the left is purely brick-built, new special work down. The one on the right was achieved by removed the scope on the rifle commonly found in SW LEGO. I'm really undecided on which I like better- the on the right seems more accurate, but on the risk of a rifle.

dscf0024.jpgdscf0025.jpg

PLX-1 Rocket Launcher

The classic rocket launcher of the Clone Army. This was really fun to build. Not much more insight beyond that.

dscf0026.jpg

DC-17 and DC-15b

These are the two odler models I was talking about. As such, there's not much to say about them.

dscf0023.jpg

As a bonus, I threw in the battle droids rifle, the name of escapes me at the moment. This is a much smaller remake of the last, which was giant.

Well, that's it. If I manage to find the final few pieces of the Gunship in time, I'l post the full model- if not, I'll post the imcompelte version anyways.