Riquelme

GREATEST Creation Helm's Deep by Korean

Its good in alot of ways, but the proportions arn't right.

Its good in alot of ways, but the proportions arn't right.

I agree, and I think it is waaay too messy. The extra details aren't necessary. The Hornburg is way off, and the keep is really odd.The interiors in some places seem odd. Closest to actual size out of all that's been done so far, until mine :)

Edited by Durins Bane

Ohh my lord *oh2*:classic::cry_happy::thumbup:

That is amazing, I am almost speechless. Well done on a brilliant build.

Wow. That has to be one of the most impressive MOCs I've ever seen! :wub:

I agree, and I think it is waaay too messy. The extra details aren't necessary. The Hornburg is way off, and the keep is really odd.The interiors in some places seem odd. Closest to actual size out of all that's been done so far, until mine :)

Maybe he wasn't going for the biggest Helm's Deep creation. But I think those extra details make it the best one though. Not sure how it's messy, there is plenty of awesome techniques in this build.

Well done! :thumbup:

I think that this MOC is awesome. I really appreciate all of the detail put into the walls and canyon sides and I really like the impressive size. :sweet:

It's big an' all, but I'm not keen on how the curved outer walls are broken up into what looks like a geometric pattern.

I think smaller, more random and less obtrusive interruptions would have been more suitable, but hey ho.

Edited by into the blue

Sure, it's somewhat different from the movie Helm's Deep . . . but that was only Peter Jackson's interpretation. Personally I like how this one looks, in addition to being somewhat worn like it's been through a lot of battles, it looks like a part of the mountain, so that overall it just has a really ancient, monolithic look which I really like. :thumbup: Some of the interiors are strange though.