Masked Builder

Jedi Temple Mafia - Day Five

I see no reason to delay this any longer.

Vote: Voolvif Monn (JackJonespaw)

You have been incredibly scummy and useless, and when confronted about it, you agree that you're scummy. :wall: Not a good strategy.

Hmm, I'm going to vote, for the sake of no penalty points, for Monn as well, he has once again failed to defend himself, and he strongly reminds me of Hugar's 'defense' (and a bit of Euna's, but what can you do?).

If he is scum, Master Ti is a likely accomplice, and if he is not, it will relight the case against Coryn only more. Seems reasonable. Vote: Voolvif Monn(Jackjonespaw)

You have about six hours.

Well, that settles it. I don't think we should wait any longer. If Voolvif was going to make a convincing argument in his own defence, he would have done it by now. Instead, he's asked us why we think he's scummy. Let me tell you why! You have not participated in our attempts to root out the scum. You lurk by every day, summing up what's been said, and then voting when others vote. Your vote also, always falls around the middle, which isn't scummy in and of itself, but in tandum with your lack of participation, makes me believe that you are scum. Furthermore, your posts hardly analyze anything. You essentially repeat what's been said and then ask "What do you think?" or something to that effect. And I'll tell you why you don't work hard to find all the scum: Because you already know who they are because you are one.

You've got my vote. :wink:Vote: Volviff Monn (JackJonespaw)

Obi wan also gave me his vote to handle.

In private, he told me this. (Note: only what I feel is important to the matter at hand is shown. There are several other PMs that say similar things, but I chose this one because I could isolate the talk about Monn easily)

I agree with you.... Perhaps we should call time on Monn's scummy career....

He and I have spoken, and we both feel that Volviff Monn is a bad egg. He would (and will when he gets back) approve of my choice for his Proxy Vote.

Proxy Vote for Obi Wan Kenobi(Palathadric): Vote: Volviff Monn (JackJonespaw)

Vote: Volviff Monn (JackJonespaw)

Second time I have voted for him, at least this time he will get lynched.

Ugh...so much I've missed. :hmpf_bad: Apparently my conversations in private have gotten a little distracting, as well as meditation. Monn is the suspect of the day, I see. Him and Ilia have been so since Day One/Two for Ilia, but for some reason they never got lynched. Seems as though their reckoning has finally come, as there has been talk of lynching Ilia later as well, which probably should have been one of our first moves. Although...I do find it strange. Every time they get FoS'd excessively or voted for by someone or another, a Scum just falls into our lap. For example, Day One. Monn was getting the finger of blame, and then Windu role-claimed as the Scum Usurper, something that seemed to have been triggered by, of all things, 3P0's suspicion of him. Then, Day Two, Ilia was getting FoS'd as well as Voolviff, and suddenly we had an investigation result that we hadn't heard about, on another Scum. Day Three, we took out 3P0 on Coryn's suspicion, after Monn and Ilia were accused yet again. Fourth day, we took out a Town, which also was isinuated by Coryn, among others. This as well followed FoS'ing of Monn and Ilia. Doesn't it seem a bit convenient to you? :wink: I'm beginning to believe one or the other (or both) is a Scum Power Role, and the other Scum have been trying to defend them at all costs. If I'm right, we're doing a great thing by lynching Monn today.

Then, Day Two, Ilia was getting FoS'd as well as Voolviff, and suddenly we had an investigation result that we hadn't heard about, on another Scum. ... I'm beginning to believe one or the other (or both) is a Scum Power Role, and the other Scum have been trying to defend them at all costs. If I'm right, we're doing a great thing by lynching Monn today.

I don't think this makes much sense. How could the Templie investigator's result be a Scum defence? :sceptic:

I don't think much of an explanation is necessary. As others have just stated, he's been acting scummy in one way or another throughout this ordeal and still fails to give any kind of defence. Master Monn, you've seen from Euna's situation how no defence does not favour the Jedi in any way, so I would have expected you to make more of an effort.

This lynch has been put off for too long, so hopefully this will get our Sith streak back on track.

Sorry, I've been helping my grandma out these past few days. Yard work, killing snakes, that sort of thing.

I hope we finally get another scum...

Sorry, I've been helping my grandma out these past few days. Yard work, killing snakes, that sort of thing.

I hope we finally get another scum...

From the moment you got up until the moment you went to bed? That's quite impressive :sweet:.

Instead of addressing his accusations; he has ignored them.

For three whole days? Well, at least you're not incurring penalty votes again. :hmpf:

*Snip*

I agree with the general Idea of this, but not most of the details.

Although...I do find it strange. Every time they get FoS'd excessively or voted for by someone or another, a Scum just falls into our lap. For example, Day One. Monn was getting the finger of blame, and then Windu role-claimed as the Scum Usurper, something that seemed to have been triggered by, of all things, 3P0's suspicion of him.

This part makes sense.

Why he claimed scum has been an enigma to me, but your theory, the "the scum are always protecting Monn" theory actually could explain it. It would also explain why C-3PO voted for him: to make it seem like he was a scum trying to get a Townee Lynched, therefore making Monn less of a target.

Then, Day Two, Ilia was getting FoS'd as well as Voolviff, and suddenly we had an investigation result that we hadn't heard about, on another Scum.

This part doesn't make sense. How and why would the scum...? who's the investigator...? What? The logistics of this are crazy! *huh* I can't begin to understand how a scheme like that would make sense.

Day Three, we took out 3P0 on Coryn's suspicion, after Monn and Ilia were accused yet again. Fourth day, we took out a Town, which also was isinuated by Coryn, among others. This as well followed FoS'ing of Monn and Ilia. Doesn't it seem a bit convenient to you?

It seems like you're suggesting Coryn's in on this as well? :wacko: Yes, Coryn had a theory about C-3PO, and one about Euna, but I don't feel either of those were in an attempt to push suspicion off of Monn, and anyway, Coryn's been one of the most vocal against Monn today. (and by the way, the word is either insinuated or initiated, and I believe you were aiming for the latter, but it's hard to tell.)

Well I think it's time to vote. I see no reason to keep Volviff here with us. He consistantly works against us Jedi by not giving any help at all and blantantly disregarding any accusation. Where is this 'defence' you promise us dear Volviff? Vote: Volviff Monn (JackJonespaw).

Ahh. Now it appears that we've been at this five days, yet no-one has come to bed with me? How is this happening? :sad:

Vote Tally:

Voolvif Monn (JackJonespaw) 9 Votes - Tamamono, Scubacarrot, Dannylonglegs, Palathadric (Proxy), TheBoyWonder, ADHO15, Sisco, MacK, Scorpiox

Half an hour until the day ends with five people to vote.

As it seems that I'm going to be lynched, I'll just not vote. There really is no time for a defense, and I'll say this once.

I'm not a scum, I'm town.

You'll find out in little while.

As it seems that I'm going to be lynched, I'll just not vote. There really is no time for a defense, and I'll say this once.

Does not seem like it if you say stuff like that, reminding me a lot of Hugar, mate.

And here is a little song, imagine it in a singing voice: Parti-ci-pation, it's so much fun!

Come on, mate, we have a majority already, and we can't undo our votes, you may as well just admit that you're scum. :hmpf_bad:

Your insisting that you aren't, even when it no longer matters, makes me wonder if you're telling the truth. :sceptic: I guess we'll see tomorrow for sure.

...Either that, or you think that you'll be making us think that you're town and that that will somehow affect the night actions.

...I've confused myself again.

Final Vote Tally:

Voolvif Monn (JackJonespaw) 10 Votes - Tamamono, Scubacarrot, Dannylonglegs, Palathadric, TheBoyWonder, ADHO15, Sisco, MacK, Kadabra, Scorpiox

Penalty Votes Go To:

Macoco, Flare, Darth Nihilus,

The conclusion will be posted shortly, please send in your night actions.

IMG_0913.jpg

"Chosen to lynch him you have? Alright, Gree take him."

IMG_0914.jpg

"I tell you I'm a Jedi! Not one of those blasted scum!"

IMG_0916.jpg

"Yeah sure." Gree says. "Let's go."

IMG_0918.jpg

"You three will all be getting penalty votes for not voting today. Really."

IMG_0919.jpg

"What?!" They all yell.

The new day will be posted tomorrow or Tuesday.