Masked Builder

Jedi Temple Mafia - Day Five

Jedi Temple Mafia - Day Five

Droids Don't Smile

IMG_0905.jpg

Luminara sat on her bed, looking into a Holo when someone comes in.

"Damn it, I'm dead, aren't I? Why'd I have to spend all my time swirling my reversible head around when I could watch for you?"

IMG_0906.jpg

The figure answered with a shot.

IMG_0907.jpg

~~~~~~~

IMG_0898.jpg

In the mean time, R2-D2 sits in the corridor, staring into the distance.

IMG_0899.jpg

"Beep! Beepedy-Boop-Beep!"

The Killer looks at him, understanding, "Dude, I totally know what you mean. There was this one girl I was totally maybe gonna' score with but then some other dude blew up the restaurant. And she was a seven, maybe an eight! So, kindered spirits buddy,"

"Beepedy!"

"Oh, it wasn't that? Nevermind then..."

IMG_0900.jpg

"Beepedy Boop!"

"Fine, if it turns out there's a tiny person operating you on the inside, I'll tell you."

IMG_0901.jpg

"Smile!"

IMG_0902.jpg

"Oh great, now it smells like Oil in here..."

gallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.png

IMG_0909.jpg

The dwindling Jedi gather to hear the news from Master Yoda.

IMG_0911-1.jpg

"Lynching that child, a bad idea it was. Jedi she is."

IMG_0912-1.jpg

"Found dead, R2-D2 and Luminara, both were Jedi. Good luck Jedi."

gallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.png

Players:

IMG_0691-1.jpgIMG_0723.jpg

Yoda and Commander Gree (NPCs) - Played By Masked Builder And K-Nut

IMG_0719.jpg

Coryn Kelens - Tamamono

IMG_0718.jpg

Ithra Srryn - Macoco

IMG_0716.jpg

Ili Seosty - Sisco

IMG_0715.jpg

Foul Moudama - Kadabra

IMG_0713.jpg

Voolvif Monn - JackJonespaw

IMG_0712.jpg

Barriss Offee - Scorpiox

IMG_0711.jpg

Plo Koon - TheBoyWonder

IMG_0709.jpg

Kit Fisto - ADHO15

IMG_0708.jpg

Shaak Ti - Flare

IMG_0699.jpg

Ahsoka Tano - MacK

IMG_0697.jpg

Aayla Secura - Darth Nihilus

IMG_0696.jpg

Ki-Adi Mundi - Dannylonglegs

IMG_0695.jpg

Nahdar Vebb - Scubacarrot

IMG_0694.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Palathadric

The Dead:

IMG_0693.jpgIMG_0779.jpg

Mace Windu (Nightshroud99) - Lynched Day 1
Sith

IMG_0707.jpgIMG_0787.jpg

Eeth Koth (Alex the Great) - Killed Night 1
Jedi

IMG_0720.jpgIMG_0803.jpg

Hugar Ssiht (badboytje88) Lynched Day 2
Sith

IMG_0717.jpgIMG_0809.jpg

Roron Corobb (Flipz) - Killed Night 2
Jedi

IMG_0710.jpgIMG_0816.jpg

Anakin Skywalker (Swils) - Killed Night 2
Jedi

IMG_0721.jpgIMG_0846.jpg

C-3PO (Brickdoctor) - Lynched Day 2
Unknown

IMG_0705.jpgIMG_0840.jpg

Saesee Tiin (Zakura) - Killed Night 3
Jedi

IMG_0704.jpgIMG_0839.jpg

Quinlan Vos (VolanicPanik) - Killed Night 3
Jedi

IMG_0714.jpgIMG_0897.jpg

Euna Iladru (Jedi master Brick) - Lynched Day 4
Jedi

IMG_0706.jpgIMG_0908.jpg

Luminara Unduli (Peanuts) - Killed Night 4
Jedi

IMG_0722.jpgIMG_0903.jpg

R2-D2 (fhomess) - Killed Night 4
Jedi

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the
Jedi
or the
Sith
. To win the game, the
Jedi
must kill off all the
Sith
, while the
Sith
need to outnumber the
Jedi
Third-Party (neutral)
characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles. Proxy votes are allowed if done in this format:
Proxy: Character (Player)

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format;
Vote: Character (Player)
. You don't get to unvote your vote, you only get one shot. No other format will be accepted. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense.

Voting will begin in 24 hours.

This is just peachy, Euna was innocent, which leaves us with no definitive confirmation on C-3PO's allegiance...

I'm going to do some serious reading back.

And it seems the droid's MO has indeed changed, if this means the SK was converted, my doubts about the balance of the game have grown. :hmpf_bad:

Darn it! Things have taken a horrible turn for the worse. It's now 8 Jedi down to 2 Sith and one unknown, who could, for all we know, have been a Jedi too. I have to admit that I won't miss Euna horribly, but we'll be much the worse without Luminara and, especially, R2D2. I sincerely hope that we still have some power roles alive.

And it seems the droid's MO has indeed changed, if this means the SK was converted, my doubts about the balance of the game have grown. :hmpf_bad:

Perhaps the grand master thought that it seemed too easy for us at the time and decided to throw a conversion in for the serial killer. It definitely seems like it. Why would he kill Luminara?

I have a bad feeling about this.

Well, the fact that we can almost be sure the SK is in league with the Sith, makes the cases against Coryn stronger, only Coryn knew of Zane.

Here's what I don't get, though. There has only been one night without a scum kill, correct? (the trooper) But the conversion could not have happened on that night, since the droid used it's vibroblade after that. So either the scum were able to do a conversion and a kill on the same night or the SK changed MO because the shrink died. In any case, night one had a succesful block or protection, something to consider.

Something interesting: Our very own Obi Wan Kenobi claimed a role to R2-D2, as the droid told me in private, I did not ask what, but the droid did ask me if he had claimed something to me, and no, he had not.

So just now, I asked Master Kenobi about it, and he claimed to not have a role. Interesting, don't you think?

I claimed no such role to R2D2 nor to anyone amongst us. I don't believe R2D2 would have any reason to have lied to Nahdar about me, unless he didn't trust Nahdar and considered me more of an expendable to the true power role, whomever it may be. I am quite powerless besides my ability to vote. The only to options I can think of, discounting the possibility that I could be scum (which I am not), would be the one I mentioned previously or that Nahdar is making it up, I wouldn't see any reason for him to do so unless he is scum, so...

Damn it! :wall: How the hell was Euna a jedi!? :wall: It was incredibly irresponsible of her to act like that, especially when she totally gave up. :wall: Some constructive Criticism, Euna: If you're being lynched as town, don't give up, fight for your life.

Now that we can actually see it, it does appear that the droid is working with the Sith. The change of MO and the fact that he killed someone who was actually a helpful townie pretty much confirm it. Damn it! :wall: How did they get a hold of the SK!? :ugh:

It also really, really sucks that both R2 and Luminara got killed last night, as they were both very helpful and active members of the town. :cry_sad: We'll catch the rest of the Sith and avenge you, guys! I promise! :cry_happy:

Well, the fact that we can almost be sure the SK is in league with the Sith, makes the cases against Coryn stronger, only Coryn knew of Zane.

Since the droid started using the gun on Night 3, then yes, I do see that it makes it look like I'm scum. It would make perfect sense for me to kill the only other person who was linked to Sherlock to completely erase all traces of him, but I would only need to do that if I was going to pretend he was still alive. Did I do that? No. The fact that I brought Sherlock's name forward after his death when I could have easily had "Sherlock" live on to keep people quiet and clear myself should make it clear that I'm town.

Urggggh.

Euna was so bloody scummy yesterday. :hmpf: I was unsure, with just a few suspicions, until she started talking. As soon as she started talking I was convinced she was scum. :facepalm: Why!?

I don't have much time right now, but I'm suspicious of Volvif Mon. He avoided suspicion yesterday, and the day before because we were concentrating on Coryn's ( :enough: ) suspicions. C-3PO was probably innocent I think. The scum probably have a framer. Of course, Coryn could be scum, but the more I think about it, the more I think his logic was flawed. :ugh:

There's also Soesty, who R2 was targeting yesterday in public and PM. It's been suggested to me that there might be a reason to keep her alive, but he/she who suggested that to me didn't give me a reason. I still I don't trust her, and it could be that Rz was piecing together the puzzle in regards to her.

And, Obi wan. I'm not sure about you. I was suspicious of you yesterday because you suggested that Euna could have been framed by the previous night's kill, but since she turned up town, I'm not as suspicious of you any more. This quiff between you and Nahdar however changes things. I could honestly see either of you being scum, and to me it looks like one of you has to be for lying, unless

A. One of you is confused or a whisper down the lanes type thing happened, or

C. One of you is the SK.

R2 seemed to think that Nahdar or fisto could have been the SK, so that's always a possibility.

Either way, something fishy is going on between Obi and Vebb.

Chirp chirp whsitle. (Well crud. :sceptic: I was sure she was scum. I'll agree with you that Monn is high on my suspicions list [and everyone else's, if the replies in any of the Day threads are anything to go by], and he may be a good lynch today. Although the whole Vebb/Obi Wan thing you're talking about has me horridly confused? Care to elaborate?)

Chirp chirp whsitle. (Well crud. :sceptic: I was sure she was scum. I'll agree with you that Monn is high on my suspicions list [and everyone else's, if the replies in any of the Day threads are anything to go by], and he may be a good lynch today. Although the whole Vebb/Obi Wan thing you're talking about has me horridly confused? Care to elaborate?)

Sure:

Something interesting: Our very own Obi Wan Kenobi claimed a role to R2-D2, as the droid told me in private, I did not ask what, but the droid did ask me if he had claimed something to me, and no, he had not.

So just now, I asked Master Kenobi about it, and he claimed to not have a role. Interesting, don't you think?

I claimed no such role to R2D2 nor to anyone amongst us. I don't believe R2D2 would have any reason to have lied to Nahdar about me, unless he didn't trust Nahdar and considered me more of an expendable to the true power role, whomever it may be. I am quite powerless besides my ability to vote. The only to options I can think of, discounting the possibility that I could be scum (which I am not), would be the one I mentioned previously or that Nahdar is making it up, I wouldn't see any reason for him to do so unless he is scum, so...

That about sums it up. :grin: Someone's lying. Vebb may have lied to lynch Obi, who he believes to have a role in which case, he might be scum or the SK, or Obi may be lying about not claiming a role in which case he might be scum or the SK. One of these force users is not like the others, one of these force users does not belong...

Also, I agree with what Vebb said about the SK. I refuse to believe the scum could attack and convert on the same night, so the SK was likely converted to the Scum because the shrink died and he can't be cured.

Yesterday I thought that the change in MO might have just been cosmetic, but now it looks like a trend, and we mustn't ignore trends. I'm just surprised that the scum get two night kills and we get none. :cry_sad:

Thanks, I'll keep a closer eye on him. I've definitely had a lot of him saying things that sound good to me. He does seem to be a bit all over the place. Has he claimed any sort of role to you?

No.

Ok, well, he did claim something to me, which I haven't been able to verify. I wouldn't expect him to claim something different to two different people, but it's always possible.

What?! I can't understand why Euna had just given up when she was Jedi! Master Luminara's and R2's deaths are unfortunate, too. We have to find the rest of the scum. I would feel a bit more confident if I knew C-3PO's role. The last five lynched or killed have been Jedi. We need to look for some clues. I'm a bit suspicous of the Obi-Wan and Vebb argument thing, too. I agree with Master Mundi. Someone in that argument is lying.

-snip-

In case you didn't realize, these PMs could be referring to anyone. My name is not even mentioned in them. :wacko:

I could come out with my PMs with R2 in public and if everyone wants me to I will, but I don't see any need to. What am I going to prove? That I didn't claim a power role to the droid? If I were a scum and I did claim a power role to him/her/it, then I would just not post those PMs obviously. :hmpf:

I am almost certain that one of us must be either scum or the serial killer. Obviously, I know it's not me.

The only other thing I can think of is that there was some horrible miscommunication between R2 and Vebb or R2 was reading between the lines of one of my messages. I don't see how much there was to read into, but if you fellows are interested, I'll post the PMs, although I would really prefer to do so privately, so as to not let on my suspicions on certain people. :hmpf_bad:

The dark trooper - which character have we agreed on that he is, the serial killer or the mafia? Personally, I find the killing of R2-D2 more important than the killing of Luminara, which I will explain shortly when I get the dark trooper's character right.

I believe the general consensus is that the trooper is scum and the droid is the serial killer.

Do you really think I am showing you PMs about someone else? Wow, just wow. I could show you the PM two or three messages up, but it reveals some things I would not like open in the thread.

The dark trooper - which character have we agreed on that he is, the serial killer or the mafia? Personally, I find the killing of R2-D2 more important than the killing of Luminara, which I will explain shortly when I get the dark trooper's character right.

I believe that the general consensus is that the dark trooper is the mafia killer, and the droid is the serial killer. However it seems likely that the serial killer may have been converted to the Dark side.

Do you really think I am showing you PMs about someone else? Wow, just wow. I could show you the PM two or three messages up, but it reveals some things I would not like open in the thread.

You could be showing PMs referring to anyone you like. Perhaps you don't realize that there is a large possibility that you are making all this up.

I believe the general consensus is that the trooper is scum and the droid is the serial killer.

Hmm, unfortunately this just supports what I've been pondering over the last couple days. Not to interrupt the Obi-Wan/Vebb discussion, but I feel like I need to say this. I know someone is going to hate me when I share my opinion (it seems it always is like that) but I'd like to help get some major scum out of the way.

I'd like to propose a theory WHY the scum would've killed R2-D2, rather than other members. I believe, that it is because Coryn is scum, and has been cleverly disguising himself as a helpful townie for the last few days:

Lets think through this in a logical way. Why would the scum kill R2-D2? Because he was one of the only people who has been recently suspecting Coryn as a scum. He was planning on presenting his theory on Coryn to the public, but wanted to talk to a couple other players and see what the Euna's outcome was first. It seems that he was never given this opportunity, and unfortunately he didn't share most of his information with me, so there are probably discussions that he had with people, in support of this point, that I am not aware of.

Anyways, if Coryn was scum, then it would make sense that C3PO was janitored! It was a clever maneuver to make us think that C3PO was scum, but in reality, he was innocent, and Coryn was scum.

There are a few other points I'd like to mention. Coryn's overly enthusiastic head-wall-slamming, whenever some Jedi are killed during the night, is getting suspicious to me. Go back and look, its that way here in Day Five, and also in Day Four. It seems to me that he's trying to make himself look pro-town by wailing for the death of the poor fellows, but in reality no one is making as big a fuss about it as he is. Whats done is done, making posts filled with head-slamming emoticons might seem like town-ish behavior at first, but already twice is starting to overdo it. I also find him suspicious of his all-of-a-sudden remembering yesterday that he "accidentally" told C3PO about the true identity of Sherlock. I know this is "old news", but its an important point. That wasn't a kind of thing that he would just happen to remember. It probably didn't actually happen (and the other two witnesses are dead, mind you), and he made it up to clear himself up. He has been seeming to make up plenty of good excuses, but being a good talker doesn't mean he's a good-guy!

Now something else that really doesn't make sense is this: the fact that he was the in the previous group of leading members, and he's the only one left. It would make sense if the mafia was killing the important townies - Corobb is gone, C3PO is now also gone... and what with Coryn!? He's definitely one of the most influential members of this game, and if he isn't with the scum then he really should be dead by now!

So this is how I find R2-D2's murder by the mafia extremely disturbing and the main reason that Coryn is the scum we've been looking for.

FoS: Coryn Kelens (Tamamono)

As for the Obi-Wan and Vebb argument (just so that we don't forget about that), it seems to me that Vebb might be in the wrong, unless he wants to give some proof, he seems suspicious. I would suggest both parties giving their PMs in public, and if Vebb won't do it then its very possible that he is also a guilty one.

I agree with the general idea of the post above me, He has not properly responded to the case I brought forth against him yesterday, and I know R2-D2 was also going to formulate more against him (from our talks in private AS well as what he said in thread).

As for Obi Wan, I think he made the big mistake, claiming to R2-D2, and then denying it to me, but Coryn is a much clearer target, there is the tiny chance the claim R2-D2 mentioned was that of vanilla, which I doubt from his wordings, but there you go. I linked the relevant PM's, if you doubt they are about Obi-Wan, you are a fool, but yes, you have nothing but my word to go on, and I can surely understand how that would not be enough.

I don't know how much there is to learn about this, but here goes:

PS: If you don't want to bother reading through it all, then the only power role talk is at the end, but that is minimal at best. I still don't see how this will help us any, because, obviously, if I did claim a power role to her, I just wouldn't include that PM, but... :hmpf:

Interesting post you made there. A lot of people have a problem with those kinds of posts, but I find it very informative, especially as I have never considered Ssiht particularly scummy looking, but another of my contacts had also told me similar things to what you said about Ssiht. This leads me to believe that you guys really may be onto something. Who else do you have as suspects. For me it just seems like the more obvious for now: Seosty, Moudama, and Windu.

This is the thing, I only posted about Ssiht because someone else had confirmed to me that they had problems with him. I had mentioned my issue with Ssiht to this other player without indicating who it was that I was suspicous about. They later came back and said, "It's not Ssiht is it?", at which point I decided to watch a bit longer and then post.

I don't think Seosty or Moudama are likely scum because they voted first. I actually think Seosty voted first out of enthusiasm or brain fart. Usually, scum don't like to cast the very first vote. That said, I don't really have any reason to trust Seosty, either.

Windu needs to speak up. He's been suspicious, too.

Ultimately, I don't have a problem with any of those as our lynch candidate for today, but don't feel as strongly about them, either. Ssiht really came across as trying to buddy up to me without good reason, so I'm more inclined to vote for him. I don't think he'll post for another 7 or 8 hours, though.

With just one vote, I don't think I'll cast it until closer to the deadline and people have had time to banter back and forth more.

Okay, now I have to go through my list of PMs to see who it was that told me these things regard Ssiht. I agree with you that Seosty and Moudama voted first, but they could also have been doing that as scum to make it look like they weren't scum. There was already a "bandwagon" although no one had actually voted, against Ahsoka, so they could have jumped on it while starting at the same time. For me though, Moudama really seemed suspicious when she "realized her mistake," but we will see.

Ah, I found it now, it was actually Aayla who was claiming that Ssiht was suspicious.

I agree on Moudama's "oh what a mistake!" post. Sketchy at best. Like I said, I have no problem with him(?) as the lynch today, but I'm not confident in it.

Was Aayla basing that suspicion on in-thread stuff or in-private stuff? Aayla can be a bit quick to judgement sometimes, but wasn't the person I had been in touch with, so that bears a little more scrutiny.

I think both, but honestly it wasn't too clear. She's not online right now, but I'm sure it'll become clearer when she does get online. I'm off to meditate myself. Thank you, R2D2. You are the droid I was looking for. :tongue:

Well, it seems that your feel on Ssiht could very well have been correct. I guess we'll see what the result turns up after the lynch...if he is indeed lynched, but I don't see why he wouldn't be.

Yes, I wonder if my accusastions yesterday caused our investigator friend to become suspicious and decide that Hugar would be a good target. We'll see.

Don't worry too much about Tammo and Flipz and Brickdoctor. I know town got burned in Bedtime Story by CK, but most of the time, the most vocal people who are leading the day threads end up being town. The campaign that those three are leading, and it's really more Tammo and Flipz, is pretty hard to maintain successfully over the course of a game if you're scum. It's certainly possible that there's a key scum player among them, but the rest of us need to trust their lead until it proves untrustworthy. Scum love a divided town. It's highly unlikely all of them are scum. If you don't trust them, don't tell them your role or too much information, but at some point you have to take a risk. Day 2 isn't necessarily that point in time.

I guess I may just need to bite my tongue and say "Uncle" to them. :cry_sad: Ah, well, if they want to lead, let them lead. They are doing a good job of it for now, I'd say.

So much for them leading us in an unfailing way! At least Flipz was on the up-and-up. Now we have to figure out who between Tammo and BD are legit. Did any of them tell you anything that might help you identify them? Tammo sent me a note on Day 2 that confirmed some of what was in his play as it relates to Hugar, but nothing about BD. Any chance that they're both ok and Tammo's just wrong about BD? I'm having a hard time seeing that neither of them is scum, but I suppose it's possible.

I have only had the shortest of conversations with C-3PO. Here it is:

I was just wondering, what do you think of Coryn and Corobb's desire to have the role powers contact them? Is this actually something to be suspicious of, or is it perfectly natural? Are you quite certain that they can be trusted?

I'm not certain that they can be trusted, but my read on them is as Townie as any read is going to get for me, and I doubt that I'm going to get anywhere by being paranoid about it.

I think that some players are just the type that are good at analyzing claims and organizing actions. Obviously, if a PR claims to them, that PR either has some kind of Town read on them or is so naive or gullible that I wouldn't trust him not to give his role out to anyone, and I think that Tammo and Flipz realize that.

Okay...if you think so. :sceptic:

It doesn't seem to say a lot. I don't know about who we should lynch today, but I do think Master Monn should die at some point, possibly today if no new information comes out regarding C-3PO and Coryn, although I'm sure at least some will.

If either C-3PO or Coryn are a Sith, I think it would probably be C-3PO. :sceptic:

It's possible that Coryn and 3PO are both Sith, but it's highly unlikely. It wouldn't make any sense for Coryn to bus 3PO at this point, having already lost 2 teammates, if that were the case. I lean towards Coryn being town. He hasn't done anything to this point to suggest he's Sith, so if he's not town, he's doing a good job of meeting his win condition by helping town. As for 3PO, my theory on him is that he's either town or was converted on night 1 to Sith. I don't think his behavior in public and private to me on day 1 suggest anything but pro-town. He and I had no contact on day 2, though, which now looks suspicious to me.

As for Monn, I think he's highly suspicious but only minimally dangerous. He's not coming off as townie at all, which suggests to me that if he is anti-town, he's not hiding it well. I'd rather go after someone like BD first if he looks scummy enough to see what we can learn and potentially remove a divisive figure from the game. Division aids scum.

Ah, thanks! Yes, I said, I am leaning more towards Coryn being town rather than C-3PO, although I do still wonder if they both are town, but were setup by the Sith somehow.

I'm in communication with Coryn and C-3PO and they both seem convinced that the other has to be scum, so...it seems doubtful that they are both townies. :sceptic:

I'm still not convinced about this "Sherlock" though.

So... I'm now convinced that Coryn is scum. What do you think?

I'll post what I think in the day thread. I'm really confused now because I just was beginning to really trust Coryn, but now all my trust is pretty much blown away. Oddly, Master Offee sent me a PM similar to this. He hasn't been in contact with me before, I just found it odd, you know. :sceptic:

Hello there Master Kenobi.

Do you believe Coryn in that he 'accidently' slipped Sherlock's identity to C-3PO? I was just wondering what you stance is, so that we can work out where to go from here.

Thanks.

-Barriss

Sorry, I thought I had responded to this awhile ago. Anyway, I don't have any read whatsoever on Barriss. Could be that he's just trying to find a way to get a better read on you and figured that this was a decent enough conversation starter. In general, it's easier to start conversations about other people than to directly ask someone something. That usually looks more suspicious, unless you're outright accusing them right away. I've done that in the past, too.

After a fair amount of conversation around Coryn today, I'm thinking he's worth the benefit of the doubt. I have a pretty detailed case against him I went through, and it ultimately falls down to a fairly daring gambit at the end (telling us all that Sherlock and Zane both died last night). I'm not prepared to lynch him over a risky play like that at this point given that he has appeared so pro-town until today. Do you think that makes sense?

You seem to be looking a bit in a different direction than the thread current of Euna. Are you just pursuing other leads, or do you have night action results that might lead you to think Euna is on town's side?

Prying for information, are you? No, I'm have no night action (don't kill me! :grin: ).

I do think Euna is the "one to lynch" for today, but I guess I am trying to explore other possibilities so that we will have something to go entering tomorrow.

I also think it's worth giving Coryn the benefit of the doubt. If he can continue rustling up scum for us, that's great! :thumbup: If he becomes useless, then we can lynch him.

I've spoken to some people today and the consensus is that we have enough of a core to catch Tammo if there's anything to catch. I also think that narrowing down the remaining scum is just a matter of time. So hopefully people are being honest with me and we're in good shape!

Yep, lead the way, R2D2. I still don't know how you manage to communicate with us without C-3PO there to translate, but I guess it must work somehow.

I think Coryn is a bit nervous because he knows that his place as the leader of the town, or whatever you want to call it, could bring him to his end if he makes some wrong suspicions, I think the pressure is good on him though, and I really, really hope we get a scum today whether it's Euna or someone else.

Hopefully, Coryn will share enough of what he knows with the people he trusts so that we can continue on if he dies.

Yes. I hope he is trusting someone somewhere with whatever information he has, because otherwise it would be pretty bad. If Euna turns up scum then I could imagine the scum would kill of Coryn, but if Euna turns up town, then they may leave Coryn to excite us into lynching him. :sceptic: I should vote now.

Nahdar, is Obi-Wan's list of the PM's correct, or not? If it is correct, then I don't see anything talking about R2-D2 having a power role.

Also, Obi-Wan, what is your opinion on my theory on Coryn?

Nahdar, is Obi-Wan's list of the PM's correct, or not? If it is correct, then I don't see anything talking about R2-D2 having a power role.

Also, Obi-Wan, what is your opinion on my theory on Coryn?

Well, R2-D2's message seemed to indicate he claimed an actual power role, and if Obi-Wan's relevant message is not forged, it was vanilla which he claimed, and I misinterpreted R2-D2's message, and I am an idiot, which is a sincere possibility. R2-D2 having a power role or not is irrelevant.

I don't particularly like to think this is the case, but I cannot argue with your logic. Either Coryn has been surrounded by some unfortunate coincidences, or he's a Sith, and I'm starting to believe the second option more. :sceptic:

Well, R2-D2's message seemed to indicate he claimed an actual power role, and if Obi-Wan's relevant message is not forged, it was vanilla which he claimed, and I misinterpreted R2-D2's message, and I am an idiot, which is a sincere possibility. R2-D2 having a power role or not is irrelevant.

I think Artoo's message to you was written in such a way so that you would not get a clue as to whether or not Master Kenobi has an action, so I'm inclined to trust that Obi-Wan is telling the truth.

I'd like to propose a theory WHY the scum would've killed R2-D2, rather than other members. I believe, that it is because Coryn is scum, and has been cleverly disguising himself as a helpful townie for the last few days:

As for the Obi-Wan and Vebb argument (just so that we don't forget about that), it seems to me that Vebb might be in the wrong, unless he wants to give some proof, he seems suspicious. I would suggest both parties giving their PMs in public, and if Vebb won't do it then its very possible that he is also a guilty one.

I agree with your argument regarding Coryn. Although it's almost entirely the same as the argument I was offering yesterday. Now, however, I suppose we do have the lynch of Jedi Euna and the death of R2D2 and Luminara, so whereas I had discounted my opinon due to all of your arguments against it yesterday, it is very possible today. I think FoS: Coryn Kelens (Tamamono) is a good idea at this time.

As far as your second point regarding Master Vebb, I am a little suspicious. Master Vebb specifically said that he didn't want to reveal the information yet, and then you pressed for it. Not good, I think.

I don't see how Nahdar would know, he wasn't privy to the communications between R2 and myself until I mentioned them here, unless R2 quoted all my PMs to him, but I seriously doubt it.

You're not an idiot. As far as I can see from the PM R2 sent you, it definitely seemed as if she were suggesting that I was a power role. I have no clue as to why she would word it the way she did, but...

I think Artoo's message to you was written in such a way so that you would not get a clue as to whether or not Master Kenobi has an action, so I'm inclined to trust that Obi-Wan is telling the truth.

...this may be the answer to that. :wink:

I don't see how Nahdar would know, he wasn't privy to the communications between R2 and myself until I mentioned them here, unless R2 quoted all my PMs to him, but I seriously doubt it.

Ah, sorry, I thought you meant that these messages were between you and Nahdar, my mistake :wacko: