Loco de Lego

What're your favorite and least favorite Star Wars sets?

I can't name you the only one best set since there are that many great SW sets, Go Cubs Go!

But my four favourite SW sets (until now - we don't know what we'll get in the future) are:

8038 The Battle of Endor (don't own yet - but will buy it in fall)

6211 Imperial Star Destroyer

7754 Mon Calamari Star Cruiser (don't own yet - but will buy it in fall)

7666 Hoth Rebel Base

But if you firstly want a small set or can't afford a big set than the 7749 Echo Base is fine, too!

I hope I could help. :classic:

Klaus-Dieter

I am impressed that you donĀ“t choose the 4483 AT-AT as one of your favorites looking at how much you like OT :tongue::thumbup: . My favorite is probably the 4483 AT-AT definitely one of the best sets the TLC have produced EVER and also one of the best OT sets out there :thumbup: . Plus it looks like a 2009 set but is 2003 which is something great considering how the SW sets look back then in 2003 :tongue: .

I am impressed that you donĀ“t choose the 4483 AT-AT as one of your favorites looking at how much you like OT :tongue::thumbup: . My favorite is probably the 4483 AT-AT definitely one of the best sets the TLC have produced EVER and also one of the best OT sets out there :thumbup: . Plus it looks like a 2009 set but is 2003 which is something great considering how the SW sets look back then in 2003 :tongue: .

Yes, I totally agree. I have practically all the OT sets currently available, including Home One and Endor (missing just the Droid Escape and the TIE Bomber) and of all of these great to excellent sets I still think the 4483 AT-AT rules SUPREME.

It will be the new hoth set, $25 bucks and 5 minifigs all good ones, and a tauntaun.

Edited by Big Cam

If this includes UCS I say 10174 AT-ST or 10188 Death Star, if you can find them. These are two different extremes in terms of lego Starwars sets, one an incredible build, although out of minifig scale, and the other, iconic little accurate scenes placed with tons of minifigures. Otherwise best set for me is 7658.

There are a few categories, all of which with great sets to chose from.

Small - 7203 and 7204, both of which came with some great figs, but sadly, can't be found cheap these days.

Medium Small - 7654, 7655, 7667, 7668, 8014, or 8015. The battle packs, all of which come with great figs, and many of them. My favorite of them all are 7654 and 8014, the old Battle Droid Battle Pack, and the new Clone Walker Battle Pack.

Medium - 8018, 7748, 7751. The AAT, Corporate Alliance Tank Droid, and Ahsoka's Fighter. I just like them because they help advance Armies

Medium Large - 8037, 7674. Again, these help with the advancement of armies and space forces.

Large - 7676. This Gunship is my all time favorite set, definitely worth buying multiples.

Extra Large (USC) - 10188. The Death Star comes with some of the greatest figs one can get.

Hope this helps.

Hi all, this is my first topic. Iwas wondering, well whats your favorite. Mine of course is the ultimate collectors millennium falcon(which i built in 3 days :oh:)

Very broad first topic! :laugh: I think this may need to be moved somewhere, but I might be wrong. :wink:

Anyway, my favorite is the 10188 Death Star, but that's cheating since it's a given. :grin:

I have SO MANY other favorites, but at the top of the list are 6211 Star Destroyer, 7662 MTT, 8019 Republic Attack Shuttle, and after that it's a blur...

I think there is already a topic on this....

Mine would have to be the latest Y Wing. It was just the right size had the amount of greebling is spectacular!

Hello!

There are several threads dealing with favourite sets, but also favourite minifigs, etc...

Here's the overview:

Topics with "favorite" in the title

Topics with "favourite" in the title

Most similar to this topics, both asking for favourite sets, are:

- Favorite Star Wars Sets, What set is your favorite

- Favorite star wars lego.

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Edited by Legostein

This is a hard topic to even reply to becasue there are literally hundreds of sets to choose from.

I think I'll have to say the Imperial Inspection, even thought I don't have it, just becasue of the huge number of sweet figs you get.

Gee that's a tough question....three way dead heat......latest minifig Y-Wing.....latest minifig X-Wing......of course Battle of Endor !

I think there is already a topic on this....

Mine would have to be the latest Y Wing. It was just the right size had the amount of greebling is spectacular!

I love the new Y-wing too, I put my clone pilots in it and just swoosh it around my house when I'm bored. But another one of my favourites would be the new AT-TE and the rogue shadow.

I love the new Y-wing too, I put my clone pilots in it and just swoosh it around my house when I'm bored. But another one of my favourites would be the new AT-TE and the rogue shadow.

No I was meaning the OT one. Sorry for the mixup but the clone wars one is terrible imo

I'm a relatively new collector but I feel the 6212 X-Wing Fighter is just a perfect vehicle...design, build...looks fantastic at any angle (opened or closed winged) :cry_happy: ...and the price is right on it.

Hmmm, of the sets I currently own, think, think, think....

Maybe its this set tn_4483-1_jpg.jpg, this set tn_7662-1_jpg.jpg, or this set tn_6209-1_jpg.jpg, maybe this one tn_10188-1_jpg.jpg,

this one tn_10144-1_jpg.jpg, or this one tn_8038-1_jpg.jpg, and I can't leave out this one tn_10178-1_jpg.jpg.

Aaaah, who am I kidding, there's too many sets to choose from ...

6212 is my favorite set. I only have one complaint, and that's Wedges head, but that was easily fixed. Other than that, it's a flawless set.

-'Skintas

Hmm... this is a tough decision.

I'd say:

the old AT-AT,

AT-OT and Dropship,

Swamp Speeder,

Battle of Endor,

Ultimate Space Battle,

LAAT/i,

old and new AT-TE,

old CTT,

and ofcourse the Death Star!

Maybe a mod can add a poll to see which is the best SW set?

Edited by commdr_neyo