Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Theed Palace Takeover

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

The royal entourage breaks through the grand palace using a little known route into the palace from the hangar.

An expanded version of an earlier work to demonstrate the Star Wars modular buildings.

7305267176_eb2c55acf3_c.jpg

Click on the pic for more details.

Alternate views;

TheedPalaceTakeover-a01-051-thumb.jpg

TheedPalaceTakeover-a09-020-thumb.jpg

TheedPalaceTakeover-a14-007-thumb.jpg

Posted May 27, 2012

The Theed Palace modules shown in a previous diorama have been extended from the basic two modules in the middle to four.

There's now two modules with the windows and a roof module (expansion pack).

7283099076_7f6f1a8ddd_c.jpg

AC

Awesome! Those windows are huge. The hallway is great, with the big arched ceiling. The floor is a neat touch as well. Your attention to detail is always above all. Even the outside of the ceiling has nice details.

Awesome! Those windows are huge. The hallway is great, with the big arched ceiling. The floor is a neat touch as well. Your attention to detail is always above all. Even the outside of the ceiling has nice details.

The ceiling is really just the new piece to this scene as I just had to clone the wall/window module. The possibilities are endless if these modules were available as sets. How long a hallway do you want it to be? How many floors do you need for the palace? And so on...

AC

I love both the modular concept as well as the execution. The modules are very beautifully designed, with the right mix of smooth surfaces and intricate patterns and detailing to give an air of grandeur.

Am i the only one who thinks that when you would add all the main characters of the scene to these modules, this would actually make for a very nice official Lego release? Maybe you should put this on Cuusoo ACPin, you never know :wink:

I love both the modular concept as well as the execution. The modules are very beautifully designed, with the right mix of smooth surfaces and intricate patterns and detailing to give an air of grandeur.

Am i the only one who thinks that when you would add all the main characters of the scene to these modules, this would actually make for a very nice official Lego release? Maybe you should put this on Cuusoo ACPin, you never know :wink:

Already got the Star Wars moduler series on CUUSOO and this is just another example of it.

built perfectly bro. the colors are crazy good

:sweet:

AC