Sting

Favourite/Least Favourite Pirate Minifig!

I just took some pics of an MOC of mine and also took some pics of the back of the box. I will upload pictures of this mysterious Yellow Epaulette'd Grunt shortly.

gov.jpg

This is my favorite Pirate Mini-fig

although i dont have this one, he's definetly up there on my want list when i start to purchase from bricklink. Probably will buy him with a set cause he's very expensive by himself.

pi061.jpg

this is my runner up to my favorite. i've got 16 of them right now.

i love the blue coats! unfortunetly i don't have any red coats yet. but that'll change.... eventually.

my least favorite pirate mini-fig is:

pi022.jpg

i've got almost ten of these guys. if you're building a quality pirate ship or imperial ship, ya can't do squat with these losers without making my precious ship look bad unless he's in the jail (hmm... that's an idea).

my least favorite pirate mini-fig is:

pi022.jpg

i've got almost ten of these guys. if you're building a quality pirate ship or imperial ship, ya can't do squat with these losers without making my precious ship look bad unless he's in the jail (hmm... that's an idea).

What is it you do not like about this figure?

Aww, poor rag-tag pirate captain, everyone hates him. j/k. At least three people dislike him. Could he be the most useless pirate figure?(Besides 4+)

My favourite would be this guy:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?M=pi047

At least not that typical run of the mill guy and the is quite versatile to use (usually he is one of my more important men on the ship or the one at the steering wheel). If I had to pick a second favourite, I would pick this one:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?M=pi056

Like it just as much as the one in the green shirt actually so they are my ex-aequo favourites.

Least favourite is this:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?M=pi029

A bit weird colour scheme, the green legs and blue rag and I do not like the shirt that much.

What is it you do not like about this figure?

pi024.gif

Ya can't use the torso for anything except as a jailbird or on a run down pirate ship. Most of the other pirate mini-figs can be more easily used for the imperials as cannon gunners or grunts. I like versatility with my mini-figs that's all. It's not that i HATE him, he's my least favorite. I'd rather have these guys anyday over the 4+ :-X

my favorite....

1. broadside

2.red officer

least favorite:

1. cpt. iron hook.

2.anything fromt he imperial armada.

Hang him! :-D :armada1:

*a rowboat full of red coats pulls up, and Norrington jumps in while the marines fire at tibers group of soldiers* :-P

*a rowboat full of red coats pulls up, and Norrington jumps in while the marines fire at tibers group of soldiers* :-P

*Norrington forgot Spanish fort standing in front of him, Tiber gives orders, fort opens fire, take that!* :armada1: :armada3: :armada2:

Now lets get back on topic :-P

*Norrington forgot Spanish fort standing in front of him, Tiber gives orders, fort opens fire, take that!* :armada1: :armada3: :armada2:

Now lets get back on topic :-P

*norrington conveinently has a small pockt breathing device, swims underwater to his flagship and bombards tiber, phes and the rest of the armada, there were no armada survivours. ha ha ha! :-P *

WHAT!?! There are nos such things as pocket breathing devices in those days. PLEASE GET BACK ON TOPIC!

WHAT!?! There are nos such things as pocket breathing devices in those days!

well i am a man ahead of my time....

"Oy! The man can breath unter wa'er. 'e mus' be a wizard...burn 'im" Hehe :-P . Like before, My favs are the two Red and Blue Admirals. And least favorite, besides 4+, can't say I have any.

WHAT!?! There are nos such things as pocket breathing devices in those days. PLEASE GET BACK ON TOPIC!

There aren't pocket breathing devices nowadays either..... but there is no need to get so frustrated my dear Mr. Scouts. Anyway, back on topic, I am curious to what plumes everyone likes in their hats. Here are the choices;

4502a.1073349925.jpg

4502c.gif

4502b.jpg

Disregard the color of these samples but feel free to tell us your favorite color whether or not it is in any pirate sets.

I like them all. #1 Red #2 Yellow #3 White. In the order oo7 posted, those are the ones I like best.

(I wasn't frustraited. I only did caps to try to get attention so we could get back on topic. Anyway, let's keep it on topic :capn: )

There aren't pocket breathing devices nowadays either

fine, i'm a man way, increidbly, far ahead of my time andanyone else's.

Next Saturday night, we're sending you

B000062V8Q.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :-P

I like them all. #1 Red #2 Yellow #3 White. In the order oo7 posted, those are the ones I like best.

So is that for both tricornes, bicornes and morions? Both of us should have been in bed a while ago, shouldn't we have, Mr. Scouts? :-P

SLEEP is for losers :-P . #1 for tricorns as well as #2. #3 for Bicorns. Are there lego morions?

:-D

Do you know what a morion is Mr. Scouts?

g4.JPG

It is the metallic cranial attire of the majestic Imperial Armada! (a.k.a. The Spanish Inquisition)

Ah, that's what it is. Then, no, I prefer it by it's lonesome self :capn: . Thank you!