Sign in to follow this  
Diidy

MOC Medieval life

Hi all, I want to present here my newest MOC. This is the biggest thing I've ever made. (I know, it's still pretty small :laugh: )

You can see here lots of things and activities. I hope you'll like it. :classic:

7254974732_e9de866ab7_c.jpg

7254970894_8971f50960_c.jpg

7254972636_b63f5088bc_c.jpg

Really nice job with this MOC! So much going on here. Really good work on the interiors too. I especially like the woman having breakfast in bed. I also like the guys building the walkway in front, as well as how you did the legs on the kid playing with the toy boat. What did the jester do to get pushed out the window?

I really like how busy the scene is :thumbup: And that you did interiors :grin:

The road making looks really realistic, as does the guy fixing the roof. Wonderful posing on the figs!

Better small and detailed than large and bland :classic:

It looks very good, Diidy. I love all the little things happening in it. The MOC seems like it came out of a scene from a movie with all of the hustle and bustle going on.

There's some great ideas in here, and some nice solutions to making those ideas work. Really nicely done. Good work.

Great work, I like how it's not just a pretty building/landscape but also tells a story (or multiple stories, rather).

Man, a job well done! All the hustle and bustle here is great! I love the guys making the stone path, brilliant. Neat buildings, too. I'm not so sure a little wooden shack would be next to a bigger, nicer house, but thats no matter. I like the little boy with(assuming) a wooden shield and sword. I hope he's not about to whack his buddy into the water. :laugh: I was wondering why so many have two colored legs? I have an idea, but not sure.

This looks great! I love the interiors of the houses, it adds some more personality to a close-to-perfect MOC.

Great creation, love all the minifig action. Like the prisoners, the little boy with the wooden sword and those who are working on the road and ofcourse lots more! :classic: Also the lake is well done.

Only thing what isn't working for me is the reversed legs on the guy repairing the roof. other than that: :thumbup:

Edited by Ecclesiastes

Thank you for all comments! :sweet:

I was wondering why so many have two colored legs? I have an idea, but not sure.

Medieval Clothes were corolful. Two colored trousers was pretty normal. :classic:Look here

I like that someone from the Czech Republic incorporates defenestration into a MOC. :laugh:

Very detailed and colorful! Minifigs are more of an afterthought for me, so I like to study MOCs like this to get ideas. Very creative as well!

Thanks for sharing. The whole thing is great.

I love the well and the brickwork on the taller house.

The breakfast in bed scene also caught my eye and the stool is something I don't recall seeing before.

Thank you, for positive reactions. :cry_happy:

What did the jester do to get pushed out the window?

About jester thing, I don't like jesters and clowns since I was a little kid, they freaked me out. So, everytime, I can punish jester in my MOC, I do it. Like here :devil: