Sign in to follow this  
legolijntje

PAB exclusive instructions

Hello,

I'm looking for instructions of PAB exlusive models like these.

Does somebody know a link to download them, or can someone please scan them?

I would like to have as many as possible.

I hope somebody can help me :classic:

Thanks, so I have at least 1, but can somebody scan some others? Of course only if you want, it's not that important :wink:

Wow! Cool. We don't have this in the States. Also it seems you blokes will be getting a Royal Guard PAB model for her Majesty's Diamnd Jubilee. I am jealous. Hopefully the instructions will be up for download.

Wow! Cool. We don't have this in the States. Also it seems you blokes will be getting a Royal Guard PAB model for her Majesty's Diamnd Jubilee. I am jealous. Hopefully the instructions will be up for download.

We have this in the states. It's called the Monthly Model Build here and every store has it. As a matter of fact. We also have the Lawn Mower this month.

We have this in the states. It's called the Monthly Model Build here and every store has it. As a matter of fact. We also have the Lawn Mower this month.

Monthyl Mini Model Builds are different. The pickable models began in April and are available in the US. June's model looks really cool!

Sorry. I meant the availability of the instructions. My store does not offer them online and does not even offer the monthly calendar for download.