Sign in to follow this  
Legonardo

Air New Zealand BEECHCRAFT 1900D - medi scale

indexed.gif V-MA-01B

My entry to the NZ national Lego competition at toy-world.

it is a medi-scale Air New Zealand BEECHCRAFT 1900D - one of the smallest planes in the AirNZ fleet.

only one pic enjoy!

6946414334_977c0078f4_z.jpg

reference image:

5318872260_ef4136e8fe_z.jpg

If this is the wrong forum could someone please move it? thanks.

this is my first plane MOC and C&C is very much welcome and appreciated :sweet:

=Legonardo=

Edited by Phred

Not bad on the design. The props look a bit big for the size of the plane, but they're just so clever. You really nailed the tail logo. Nice job there. I'm not sure what the official/brick link name of the piece is, but it starts as a 2x2 round piece and tapers up to a 1x1 stud. It's a cone piece, probably 3 height. It would be good for the nose.

Thank you for all the comments, glad you like it!

Interesting design 'Legonardo Davidy', when do you find out if you won or not ? :wink:

I believe the beginning of July :wink:

Love the swords as prop blades. Look great for that!

Thanks!

Not bad on the design. The props look a bit big for the size of the plane, but they're just so clever. You really nailed the tail logo. Nice job there. I'm not sure what the official/brick link name of the piece is, but it starts as a 2x2 round piece and tapers up to a 1x1 stud. It's a cone piece, probably 3 height. It would be good for the nose.

I tried that piece, didn't look the best. the nose of the plane was by far the most difficult part of the build.

I was hoping someone would notice the tail, it's my first cheese slope design :sweet:

=Legonardo=

Impressive! I like the round plate windows and the sign on it's tail is well done!

A real cutie! I like the classic feeling to it. And indeed, using those swords for rotor blades is a win! :laugh: