BillytheKid

Layout: 12v of Daniel

traintech1.jpg

Today I've helped mine friend to build up his layout of his 12v trains. We are far form finished, but we're getting there. We've put a lot of energy to rebuild all his sets till 100% complete. The result till sofar:

a_-_5_hours_working_-2.jpg_thumb.jpg

Me friend also likes to buy MISB 12v sets. And the fun part is, I have to build them. So one 7818 MISB less in this world.

f_-_new_7818_-2.jpg_thumb.jpg

Edited by AFOL12v

Today I've helped mine friend to build up his layout of his 12v trains. We are far form finished, but we're getting there. We've put a lot of energy to rebuild all his sets till 100% complete. The result till sofar:

This pic is so beautiful *wub*

Me friend also likes to buy MISB 12v sets. And the fun part is, I have to build them. So one 7818 MISB less in this world.

8-

You're friend has very old sets, and some "new" ones! Is it not to hard to help a friend without wanting to take him one or two sets? :-D And another question (just to know, I'm curious), is it you in dark purple?

Sets like 1966, I had one. I've sold it, cause the room is small in my layout. Besides I've all the sets of 12v between 1980-1991, otherwise it would be hard not to keep them :P .

Yes, I'm builder 2 ;) .

For Hobbes: have you seen my layout :D ?

Sets like 1966, I had one. I've sold it, cause the room is small in my layout.

*wacko* Next time you wanna sell something, you know where to ask first...

;-)

For Hobbes: have you seen my layout :D ?

Yes, I have, and I'm still waiting for the package ;-)

Oh, that's you, I never noticed the username. I've seen it before. Nice version of the 7777 trainstation...

Besides I've all the sets of 12v between 1980-1991, otherwise it would be hard not to keep them :P
@Hobbes: I have a 7823 too ;-)

You guys are killing me...

;-)

I'm still waiting for my 25.000 euro's you are going to send me, before I send it to you Hobbes ;-)

You know, you don't have to use 3 decimals, 25.00 is ok ;-)

Why don't we do it the short way, here you go:

10_euro_v.jpg

10_euro_v.jpg

5_euro_v.jpg

:-P

I forgot that USA people

I'm Austrian ;-), but anyway...

write it in another way. Ok, now the correct way: €25000,- . Not a penny less.

You're a tough negotiator...

ajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpg

ajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpgajhrh2wm05ni3cdae.jpg

Now what? X-D

It's really easy with you Hobbes, the money question! :-D I will buy a lot of sets with your methode!

Together with my friend, we build this wagon in style 7816

7816b.jpg

i_-_aral_tankwagon_-1.jpg_thumb.jpg

Click on pic for a bigger one

i_-_aral_tankwagon_-2.jpg_thumb.jpg

Click on pic for a bigger one

I think the colors well done. What you people think of it?

Edited by AFOL12v

My friend has his own attic and soon we start to build his layout. First we need to design a nice layout with a big bridge in it. I made this and I wonder what you think of it?

3d_own_design_-a.jpg_thumb.jpg

Just click on pic, to look closer at the plan itself.

Edited by AFOL12v

I'm also one of those people that likes to collect MISB 12V sets and open them at some point. It's an expensive habit but well worth it. :cry_happy:

I must say this is just beautiful :cry_happy: from a 12V Fan's prespective, but I don't have a bit of 12V, I remember growing up with 9V trains and I always wanted that 12V yellow passenger train. Well there's Bricklink of course, as seeing sets are only $200 for a Train but that is why I have a job :laugh: Thank you for this inspiration to go out and start my collection of 12V :sweet:

Looks great so far! :thumbup: Can't wait to see more progress pics leading to the final design. :classic: Is program that you used to do the overhead layout view the BlueBrickDesign or what ever its called, and do you know if it's MAC )S 10.6 compatible? If so, I think I should look into this for my city's final design. Keep up the great work!

His attic isn't still ready to build the layout up. His present layout is getting under dust, waiting to be broken down.........

My friend has his own attic and soon we start to build his layout. First we need to design a nice layout with a big bridge in it. I made this and I wonder what you think of it?

3d_own_design_-a.jpg_thumb.jpg

Just click on pic, to look closer at the plan itself.

Hi AFOL12v I like very much this new creation :thumbup:

The pictures are beautiful and they take me back to 80s! :blush:

Lego 12v get a new lease of life in this period ...and I love that :wub:

@Brickimad: I do not understand your post.

Finally the build of the brigde could continu now. Pic's say more than words. Plan is that a road and traintrack goes underneath it and 2 traintrack above.

The start of the building:

b1_-_brigde_-3.jpg_thumb.jpg

And the progress:

b2_-_brigde_-1.jpg_thumb.jpg

b2_-_brigde_-2.jpg_thumb.jpg

Now I need more bricks to continu building.......

It's looking good AFOl 12v.

It looks like it's going to be a very sturdy bridge, and a good way to use up those long Technic beams. default_thumbup.gif