Sign in to follow this  
Hammerstein NWC

Yolie Eurobricks

Hello All!

about me:

I'm an AFOL who has only recently come out of a 14 year+ dark age. The last time I messed around with Lego was around 98 when I had Lego Ninja's on my desk in the office.

I came out of my dark age last year In October 2011 when I bought some collectable minifigs for my nephew. I decided to make the Ateam out of minifigs for a friends birthday. Things have spiralled out of control since then.

I love all the custom houses out there and most of my figs have aftermarket stuff in them! Part of the joy of being an AFOL I guess.

I like making stuff from all sorts of different themes but particularly APOC, Gangster and Steampunk starwars. :) I'm particularly excited about the new monster fighters as it seems like there is going to be some excellent new steampunk type parts in it. I also like the little nods to AFOLS like calling the main chap Rathbone :).

Here are what I consider my favorite works so far.

Star Wars Steampunk Jedi Training

7177489620_61a2b8f617_z.jpg

Apoc Zombie Hunter ResQ mech

7214030646_08fa4ab6bf_z.jpg

Mariachi Band

7144736705_0a7f647d79_z.jpg

Check me out on flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/strawdog316/

- new contacts and friends always welcome! Looking foward to being an active member on the Eurobricks forums!

Vinny

aka

Hammerstein NWC and Strawdog

Edited by Hammerstein NWC

Hi, I'm new member too! You have very cool MOC's! Jedi training is awesome (I want to see Steampunk Han Solo).

Wow, it's great! Can I post it on Ukrainian Afol's forum? I'm sure that everybody will like it.

Wow, it's great! Can I post it on Ukrainian Afol's forum? I'm sure that everybody will like it.

Sure I'd be glad for more peeps to view and comment!

If you check my stream I've done the stormtroopers and Vader too :) I'm in the middle of completing some peeps too from the Empire.

Edited by Hammerstein NWC

Welcome! :thumbup: NĂ­ce mocs you got there, I really like you're mecha! And as a fan of minifigs, great job on creating those!