haberg

Time to say 'Hello!'

Hi everyone!

I've been a lurker for some time now so I think it's time to do a small introduction of myself.

As probably all of you I've played a lot with LEGO when I was a child, mostly the Space-theme (I loved my '6980 - Galaxy Commander').

On last New Year's eve I finally got out of my dark ages (at the age of 39... :blush:) and ordered the '10212 - Imperial Shuttle'. I did clear the purchase with my wife but I think she gravely regretts that 'Sure, go ahead' today... Because after that I've bought so much LEGO sets and bricks so our apartment have some LEGO pieces in every room.

I mostly prefer technic and the bigger Star Wars set (yes, I bought the holy grail of LEGO '10179 - Millennium Falcon' through BrickLink, and no, my wife don't know how much I payed for it ). I have just recently ventured in to the domain of the 'Modular Buildings' - and at last I've found something my wife can accept...

A bit more about me... I live in Sweden, 39 years old (40 soon... :tongue:) and works as a programmer. My english isn't perfect but I hope I can make myself understood anyway.

Well, thats all for now I guess.

Regards,

/haberg

Edited by haberg

Welcome to the Eurobricks community haberg. :classic: Another technic fan! :thumbup:

Welcome to Eurobricks haberg!

Do you build your own models?

If so, let's see some of them. :classic:

Hi and thanks!

For the moment I've not built something thats worth showing, and I'm still collecting bricks. But hopefully I've something soon to show.

/haberg

Welcome to Eurobricks.

...I'm still collecting bricks....

Naturally, but don't let that delay you, as that lasts a lifetime. :grin:

Welcome to Eurobricks.

Naturally, but don't let that delay you, as that lasts a lifetime. :grin:

Hehe, true true... I have just started what probably all AFOL:s spend most of their time doing with their LEGO... sorting - sorting - sorting :cry_happy:

And thanks for the welcome!

/haberg

Welcome haberg, enjoy the forum. :classic: