Masked Builder

Jedi Temple Mafia - Day Three

Chirp whistle tweet whistle chirp chirp tweet. (To augment Kellyn's argument, I also have been suspicious of 3PO. My reasons can be expressed in this PM note I slipped under the door to his chambers:

Don't suppose you'll be telling anybody his identity yet. I understand, though. Nobody is to be trusted fully at this point. (Not even you, as if you were Converted it would be disastrous.) I worry that perhaps 3PO was converted last night or the night before, as Windu's claim and horribly spelled quotes from him practically cemented him as Townie. I fear that may have been the goal, so he could be converted once an Investigator did the obvious and checked Windu's accusation and found it false, making 3PO a prominent town leader.

I find it highly likely our droid was converted in the night, and Kellyn's play, if accurate, seems to corroborate that theory.)

Nice job adding in the part where I try to "buddy up to you" and taking out the part where you suspected all the same other suspects as I did. (other than yourself, of course)

You still haven't answered my question: Why, if I was Scum, would I have Roron killed, of all the possible targets? I would know that that would make you suspect me. I wouldn't know whether you would have me lynched, but I would know that you would suspect me, and there is no reason for me to want you to suspect me if I was Scum. It would be an incredibly stupid move.

Hugar Sith revealed info yesterday that only us, the three C's, knew.

No, the Cop/Psychiatrist, whoever he is, knew, too, though Roron said that he said that he didn't tell anyone.

Nice job adding in the part where I try to "buddy up to you" and taking out the part where you suspected all the same other suspects as I did. (other than yourself, of course)

You still haven't answered my question: Why, if I was Scum, would I have Roron killed, of all the possible targets? I would know that that would make you suspect me. I wouldn't know whether you would have me lynched, but I would know that you would suspect me, and there is no reason for me to want you to suspect me if I was Scum. It would be an incredibly stupid move.

No, the Cop/Psychiatrist, whoever he is, knew, too, though Roron said that he said that he didn't tell anyone.

Chirp chirp tweet whistle. (Of course your suspicions are legit, you made them as a Townie. :wink: )

Chirp chirp tweet whistle. (Of course your suspicions are legit, you made them as a Townie. :wink: )

I think I made it pretty clear that I suspected Aayla at the beginning of this Day.

Well this is a lot to take in.

The way I see it there are three possible reasons that could be behind Coryn's story:

- He is telling the truth, and C-3PO actually is Sith.

- He is lying in the hopes of lynching an active Jedi.

- He is telling the truth as he sees it, and while he believes that C-3PO is scum that is not the case.

I have to admit that since the Sith have already lost two people, it seems unlikely that they would try anything this bold. If we lynch C-3PO and he turns out to be a Jedi, we'll have an easy lynch target for tomorrow.

I find it highly likely our droid was converted in the night, and Kellyn's play, if accurate, seems to corroborate that theory.)

As do I. When Master Windu came out with his 'usurper' claim, it pretty much cleared 3PO of being scum, so it would make sense for them to convert him.

I was suspicious of these people on previous days - I've said nothing about them in particular today. Nice job using bits information where they don't belong. :thumbup:

This is incredibly thick WIFOM here, which is usually a scumtell when used in a situation such as this.

And what reason would he have to lie to us? He's been confirmed town by Master Sith's affiliation, pretty much.

At first, I was a bit unsure that it was 3PO who killed Master Corobb, but now I'm almost sure of it. His flawed arguments and WIFOM absolutely screams 'guilty'. I think we have another correct lynch for today. :thumbup:

- He is telling the truth, and C-3PO actually is Sith.

- He is lying in the hopes of lynching an active Jedi.

- He is telling the truth as he sees it, and while he believes that C-3PO is scum that is not the case.

In other words, I might be Scum, or he might be Scum, or I might be Town, or he might be Town, or we might both be Town. Wow, that's helpful. :sarcasm_hmpf:

I was suspicious of these people on previous days - I've said nothing about them in particular today. Nice job using bits information where they don't belong. :thumbup:

So? It doesn't change the fact that you were suspicious of them. I'm saying that when I say that I suspect them, you cannot claim that I'm just desperately throwing out accusations that don't make sense or are weak, unless you're saying that your suspicions made no sense or were weak, too.

This is incredibly thick WIFOM here, which is usually a scumtell when used in a situation such as this.

Fine, so it's WIFOM. In this case, I don't think it matters, because the fact remains that if I were Scum, it would be a ridiculously stupid move for me to have Roron killed right after we formed a no-kill agreement.

And what reason would he have to lie to us? He's been confirmed town by Master Sith's affiliation, pretty much.

I didn't say he was lying to us. I'm pointing out that you're not reporting all the facts.

Hmm, I'm going to have to analyze 3PO's behaviour, I'm not too sure about him. What I AM sure about is this, take a good hard long at this statement and tell me what is wrong with it.

This scum-a-day system is working really nice. We can then finish the game in five days. I'm shocked about Master Corobb's death, since he was the one to have the very helpful "Sherlock" insider. C-3PO, Coryn, did Master Corobb tell you anything else about possible scum?

That's right, he seems to know the number of scum. Got you, Piggy. :sweet:

What I AM sure about is this, take a good hard long at this statement and tell me what is wrong with it.

:laugh: You see, Coryn? I wasn't just grasping for straws when I pointed this out in our private conversation.

Yay we got a scum,mno surpises there. It is a shame Anakin and master Corobb were killed though. Please can we look at Quialon Vos, he has not done much except vote. He just turns up and places his vote on the bandwagon, he is flying under the radar and he is doing it very well at the moment.

On the case of C 3po I really doubt he is scum. Maybe an investigation tonight just in case but his behaviour has been very town like, putting pressure on many people, he has been very helpful so far.

Blip beep bip beep scooooooooooo.

[i'm quite sad to see Roron has been killed as he was working hard to clear this temple of the filth that has infested in it. I hope that my efforts to FoS Hugar on day 1 while Windu was the primary lynch candidate will let people realize that I am on the temple's side.

That said, it seems likely that we have an SK and a Sith killer on our hands. No temple vig would have killed Roron. Given that only one kill happened on night 1, and we still appear to have an SK among us, the most likely scenario is that one of three things happened on night 1:

- One of the killers was blocked

- One of the targets was protected

- The Sith converted a templie

If you are a temple blocker and blocked someone, please tell someone you think is trustworthy about it. That could be someone to investigate further in the future. and we don't want to lose that information moving forward. Likewise, if you protected someone, it might be good to make sure that secret doesn't die with you if you happen to get unlucky tonight as Anakin did. I think Roron was a targetted assassination and that Anakin was more of a random person to kill who wouldn't be so easy to identify a motive for.]

Personally, I feel that Roron was killed both because that he knew too much and because he was the contact of the investigator. Its possible that Roron had something other important information that would've helped, but now because he was killed we will never know... :look:

As for the issue of whether C3PO is guilty or not, I don't have a say to be honest, because it seems sort of weird that Coryn has just suddenly turned on one of his best friends from Day Two, what if Coryns is the sith? :sing: But on the other hand, something about C3PO has made me feel suspicious the whole time, so maybe he is the sith? I honestly don't know... :wacko:

Fascinating, so Mr. Holmes' claim was indeed true. And to however asked me about the whole counterplotting thing. It was merely a statement that stated that Master Corrob was thinking through every facet and niche there was right from the get-go.

Hmmm no one seems to feel the need to respond to what I said about Master Monn? Very well, here is my FoS: Voolviff Monn (JackJonespaw)

You better come up with a great explanation or you are galactic toast.

So, Volviff Monn has made another mistake. I have suspected him from the beginning.

My list of suspects are :

Volviff Monn (JackJonesPaw)

C3PO ( Brickdoctor)

Quinlan Vos (VolcanicPanic)

Do any of you have anything to say?

For me the two main suspects are C3PO and Voliff .

The reasons are:

Master Coryns play and the WIFOM for C3PO

The statement about the number of Sith, and his day 1 Posts for Volviff Monn.

Hmm, I'm going to have to analyze 3PO's behaviour, I'm not too sure about him. What I AM sure about is this, take a good hard long at this statement and tell me what is wrong with it.

What? The number of scum...?

Oh, I see! I was just assuming that there were four, like the other games. One today, one tomorrow, and the ending the fifth day.

Oh, I see! I was just assuming that there were four, like the other games. One today, one tomorrow, and the ending the fifth day.

Yes.... Riiiiight. :hmpf_bad: No game, Piggy, you're going to get lynched.

On the case of C 3po I really doubt he is scum. Maybe an investigation tonight just in case but his behaviour has been very town like, putting pressure on many people, he has been very helpful so far.

And if Threepio and Coryn suspect each other, who can we trust to give a reliable investigation result now that Roron has been killed? Or maybe Roron was the investigator and he was just using the 'Sherlock told me...' story to protect his identity.

Did you really have to write out your thought process? That just makes it look like you're trying to think up an excuse when you clearly knew what Nahdar was referring to, and hence more Scummy.

However, I'm still suspicious of Nahdar because of the points I made on Day 1 about his defences of Master Windu and his attempts to move the vote off him. It doesn't look like Nahdar and Monn are both on the same team though, so I'll need time to decide who seems more Scummy.

Never adding much to the conversations. Apart from that just a gut feeling. That was why you were at the bottom of my list.

The more you talk, the more people are suspicious of you.

Are you sure we're in the same Temple? :laugh:

As I said in the statement you quoted, no suspects but the ones listed yesterday. :wink:

The Day just barely started. Of course no one else had spoken up. :hmpf: If you had nothing useful to say, the least you could have done is waited until the initial wave of statements had passed. It's not as you have to make a statement right away. Unless, of course, you were trying to look pro-Town by being vocal, and as I've said before, Townies don't need to try to look pro-Town.

Oh, come now. Just Yesterday you said:

Don't tell me you decided to drop that suspicion all of a sudden, too.

See above statement. As to your first statement, I had to go to bed, it was late had a daily meditating session to attend to and had to leave for a while, so I figured I had better say something beforehand.

Okay, that statement is odd. And scummy. I haven't been suspecting you so far, but that looks like you don't want to take a risk by accusing people. I am suspcious of Master Monn, Euna and Ili.

Furthermore, has Quinlan Vos ever told us what he meant by his Counterplotting³ accusation of Master Corobb on the first Day? I can't remember him ever doing so.

Why is it odd? I had no suspects except the ones laid out yesterday before the investigation result came up, those being Monn and Ili.

Here's the simple answer: Roron is a Town, and he was bringing the Town together. He also didn't fully trust you, and, since you were in the Circle of the Three C's, you knew that he wasn't the one being protected (I assume that you three know who the protector is). This is assuming you are a Scum, of course, or were converted to the Scum Night One.

I think I made it pretty clear that I suspected Aayla at the beginning of this Day.

Yes, you did, to the point of only showing the parts of my statements that were, quote, "scummy", when other parts explained them perfectly. :sceptic:

As do I. When Master Windu came out with his 'usurper' claim, it pretty much cleared 3PO of being scum, so it would make sense for them to convert him.

At first, I was a bit unsure that it was 3PO who killed Master Corobb, but now I'm almost sure of it. His flawed arguments and WIFOM absolutely screams 'guilty'. I think we have another correct lynch for today. :thumbup:

If so, then who's saying Master Windu wasn't actually telling the truth? It would be an incredibly clever ploy if 3P0 really was the Godfather and Windu went to that amount of trouble to keep him safe, putting himself on the chopping block to do it.

In other words, I might be Scum, or he might be Scum, or I might be Town, or he might be Town, or we might both be Town. Wow, that's helpful. :sarcasm_hmpf:

So? It doesn't change the fact that you were suspicious of them. I'm saying that when I say that I suspect them, you cannot claim that I'm just desperately throwing out accusations that don't make sense or are weak, unless you're saying that your suspicions made no sense or were weak, too.

Fine, so it's WIFOM. In this case, I don't think it matters, because the fact remains that if I were Scum, it would be a ridiculously stupid move for me to have Roron killed right after we formed a no-kill agreement.

I didn't say he was lying to us. I'm pointing out that you're not reporting all the facts.

So it's WIFOM. What's that tell us? That you are trying to confuse us, and that's a Scum ploy. So yes, it does "matter".

Chirp whistle chirp tweet tweet. (You're defenses are etting scummier and scummier, Droid Threepio. I notice how you heavily, heavily criticized WIFOM on previous days, but now that the finger is poison is in your cup, you claim 'it doesn't matter, it's still a valid point.')

Did I ever say that they were weak or didn't make sense? :look: No, I did not. These are very good suspicions, and I think at least one of these people is likely to be scum (if not all of them), but you were throwing out suspicions that were fairly irrelevant when it was obvious that you'd be the one under scrutiny when Master Corobb died.

So that you could use that WIFOM. It's another case of reverse psychology. :laugh:

But, in all seriousness, Master Corobb was obviously suspicious of the both of us, and I suppose you were feeling threatened. There's no other real explanation for why you killed him.

And which "facts" am I missing? :sweet: Sherlock said to Master Corobb that he hadn't told anybody. If he had, I can only think of one person he would have told - Zane. Now, of course it's possible that Zane is scum, but I'm talking to Sherlock, and I'm inclined to believe that it is, in fact, you who's scum.

Okay, well, I must admit, that statement by Rover Master Monn is pretty troubling. Not only does his speculate on the number of scum, he does it in a sort of way which suggests that he knows for sure how many there are.

However, I'd much rather deal with 3PO today. Not only do the facts point to him, but his squirming under pressure pretty much guarantees his guilt. :sadnew:

:laugh: You see, Coryn? I wasn't just grasping for straws when I pointed this out in our private conversation.

When did I say you were grasping for straws? That's right, never. :sweet: You're inferring too much from my statements. I said you threw other, perfectly good, suspicions in front of you even when it was obvious you'd be under scrutiny today.

Yay we got a scum,mno surpises there. It is a shame Anakin and master Corobb were killed though. Please can we look at Quialon Vos, he has not done much except vote. He just turns up and places his vote on the bandwagon, he is flying under the radar and he is doing it very well at the moment.

Yes, Master Vos has been incredibly unhelpful thus far, but don't worry, I'm working on getting him and several other people checked out and cleared. :classic:

You doubt he's scum, huh? :look: Could it be because he's your teammate? :wink:

An investigation might not actually be that bad of an idea, though. However, there's always the small possibility that Windu was telling the truth and 3PO is the Godfather.

Please, if anyone investigated him (with a role cop action, a tracker action, or whatever) after Windu's shocking 'revelation', please step forward and tell me in private as soon as possible.

Personally, I feel that Roron was killed both because that he knew too much and because he was the contact of the investigator. Its possible that Roron had something other important information that would've helped, but now because he was killed we will never know... :look:

Yes, I suppose that's possible as well. Very often in these situtations, the investigator will claim to be in contact with the 'investigator' to protect himself. Good thinking. However, that still does not change the fact that Hugar Sith knew about the shrink and the lightsaber, and the only logical explanation for that is that 3PO told him.

As for the issue of whether C3PO is guilty or not, I don't have a say to be honest, because it seems sort of weird that Coryn has just suddenly turned on one of his best friends from Day Two, what if Coryns is the sith? :sing: But on the other hand, something about C3PO has made me feel suspicious the whole time, so maybe he is the sith? I honestly don't know... :wacko:

Of course you have a say! The daily vote is for each townie to have his or her say in the lynch. :sweet: If you don't think 3PO is guilty, you can vote for someone else. Even though I strongly believe 3PO to be scum, I respect that others may not share the same sentiments as me, and that's perfectly fine. I just want to convict scum again.

And, to borrow some of 3PO's WIFOM, why would I be this bold as scum? :laugh: If I were scum and 3PO was town, I'd know he'll flip town after he'd been killed, and I know who's next on the chopping block if that happens.

And if Threepio and Coryn suspect each other, who can we trust to give a reliable investigation result now that Roron has been killed? Or maybe Roron was the investigator and he was just using the 'Sherlock told me...' story to protect his identity.

No, I assure you, Master Corobb was not Sherlock. In fact, Sherlock just got in contact with me earlier telling me his results. They're not particularly good results, but at least he's still alive. :def_shrug:

However, I'm still suspicious of Nahdar because of the points I made on Day 1 about his defences of Master Windu and his attempts to move the vote off him. It doesn't look like Nahdar and Monn are both on the same team though, so I'll need time to decide who seems more Scummy.

Nah, I think Jedi Vebb is town. He wouldn't have defended Windu so actively if he was scum too.

However, good point about Master Monn and Jedi Vebb not being on the same team. It's interactions like this that give us the most information.

(So, Monn, care to explain yourself as to the numerous fingers of suspicion pointed in your direction yesterday? You seem to be avoiding the issue while fishing for information, so I'll once again FoS: Voolif Monn (JackjonesPaw)

Agree with you here. The guy's been scumming around since Day 1. I wasn't suspicious of him them, but with every day that passes and post he makes I get more and more suspicious of him.

FoS: Voolif Monn (JackjonesPaw)

This would have been a good plan and actually very likely.

Maybe you killed Corobb because you knew that Coryn would think it is ridiculous for you to have killed him?

I wondered about your last point myself. Master Coryn if your "Psychiatrist" was not Master Corobb himself, are you quite sure of his towniness? I wouldn't be surprised if it was Master Corobb though, because otherwise I would be surprised how he found out so quickly who teh "Pshychiatrist" was.