Sign in to follow this  
Omicron

New BrickForge Products!

7205559030_50e60984d1_m.jpg7205555388_6037c5b9fd.jpg7205554214_53547d7b78_m.jpg

Been awhile since we last saw some new products from the Forge, and the wait was certainly worth it. Earlier today Armothe updated the store quietly, although I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

So where to begin....

We have all sorts of new tactical weapons and accessories for the everyday soldier, assassin, or riot policeman. These items include the Compound Bow with 3 different arrow attachments. It's perfect for that agent with perfect hawk vision, someone who hungers for games, or even that guy who collects green arrows. We've got brand new visors to go with the already released Tactical Helmet (do note that these visors were made specifically for the helmet. Some may or may not fit on other Lego helmets). Battering Ram, Walkie Talkie, Kukri, Tase Gun, the list goes on.

For your ninjas, we have the deadly Ninjato, perfect for the man with snake eyes to wield. There is also the kunai and throwing star.

For that Master in Chief, we got some new sci-fi space tech to knock out that alien scum. From Sub Orbital Machine Gun to the Intergalactic 8 Gauge (seriously Armothe, these names are tooooo long), blasting away aliens becomes the great pastime. Or you can get up close and personal with the Outland Ripper or the Shredder Gun.

I can continue for hours about this new stuff, but I'm sure you want to go the store now and check them out for yourself.

Here is the complete list of new items:

Sub Orbital Machine Gun

Intergalactic Machine Gun

Shredder Gun

Automag

Outland Ripper

Ninjato

Kunai

Throwing Star

Kukri

Battering Ram

Walkie Talkie

Compound Bow

Arrows

Flashlight

Tase Gun

Visors

Lug Wrench

Lead Pipe

Raygun

Spiked Grenade

Flamespitter

Laser Sword Hilts (two variants)

Fighting Claw

Canister Rifle

Pump Action Shotgun

Tactical Assault Rifle

Tactical Sidearm

Anti-Material Sniper

Energy Meter

Ice Skates

Enjoy!

-Omi

Pretty neat customs. I really like that you can attach the arrows. I always hated the arrows being stuck to LEGO bows... The throwing knives and the knife with the three holes are nice, too. The bandolier that Rambo has would be perfect with those throwing knives.

Edit: I don't know if it's just me and the iPad...but the links aren't working. Says, " Cannot connect to MySQL server."

Edited by Legocrazy81

I just love all the new stuff, still need to order some of the trans-bits from the last batch of new stuff.

I hope one day BrickForge decides to do medical and rescue type gear (If someone did such things I would be buying a whole pile of it for my hospital :)

Edited by jonwil

Great!

The Kunai will be an extremely versatile item, as it is basically just a spike. Imagine it on walls, wheels, custom lances, everywhere you have always wanted a spike. Also I LOVE the fact that it resembles the original spear elaborate. Smart move, Brickforge.

Also I like the arrows. However, maybe there should a pack with spiked arrows only for historic themes that cannot use a round, explosive head.

The battle claws I have mixed feelings about. It is good to have them in different colours, but the original werewolf/wolverine claws look better to me.

looks like I'll be ordering soon to get a PKE meter and walkie talkies for my ghostbusters :)

Very nice new things, am going to think about another order, soon :wink:.

The "Outland Ripper" is from Borderlands isn't it?

Edit: I don't know if it's just me and the iPad...but the links aren't working. Says, " Cannot connect to MySQL server."

Yeah the site has been up and down due to the immense traffic. Should be fine now.

The "Outland Ripper" is from Borderlands isn't it?

Yes the Outland Ripper is inspired from Borderlands. We also have a few other video game inspired weapons as well.

-Omi

I'm intrigued by the hairpiece in this picture:

7185435804_a497da4dde_o.jpg

I haven't seen it before - to my knowledge it's no official piece (though I'd love to be wrong) and it's nowhere to be found in the BF shop, either. Can somebody shed some light on this?

Edited by L@go

I'm intrigued by the hairpiece in this picture:

I haven't seen it before - to my knowledge it's no official piece (though I'd love to be wrong) and it's nowhere to be found in the BF shop, either. Can somebody shed some light on this?

It is an old piece made by Arealight. BrickForge doesn't sell it, and Arealight doesn't make them anymore.

-Omi

Check out the Brickforge front page to see the '2012 Doomsday Bugout Pack' that will be available at BrickMagic. To those who get to go, count yourself lucky.

Woah. These are awesome! I love the kunai, throwing stars, compound bow, and arrow attachments! They're perfect! Great new products.

Nice stuff, Omi... Do the visors fit the new Samurai Helmet (i.e. like what Lord Garmadon and Samurai X have)... If so, I'm definitely ordering some of them, along with a few of the rippers to arm my erstwhile Hordes of Chaos....

Nice stuff, Omi... Do the visors fit the new Samurai Helmet

A few do, as it was the helmet I first tested them on. They are kinda loose on it though.

-Omi

These are all fantastic, I cant wait to place my order! My wife however, is slightly less happy :laugh:

Nice stuff, Do the visors fit the new Samurai Helmet (i.e. like what Lord Garmadon and Samurai X have)..

I have not discovered that any of the visors fit with the older Samurai helmet (Lord G) with exception of the Face Shield. The newer Samurai Helmet as worn by Samurai X appears to accept all of the new BrickForge visors. Let me tell you, the Ballistic Mask looks sick on that helmet. Makes me want to order the visors in Carbon.

-A

If you were going to drill the end of the Tase Gun vertically to resemble a clip, what size bit would you use? I'm thinking modding it so this piece sticks out the end: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=59233pb01

Not going to happen. The barrel of the TASE gun is 3.9mm. You'd need at least 6mm of plastic to accept a 3.175mm rod. Had we done that the TASE gun would have been as big as the MegaGun. Which is why we made the MegaGun in the first place. BWOW WOW!

7229022602_a06ec037fa_n.jpg

-A

I have not discovered that any of the visors fit with the older Samurai helmet (Lord G) with exception of the Face Shield. The newer Samurai Helmet as worn by Samurai X appears to accept all of the new BrickForge visors. Let me tell you, the Ballistic Mask looks sick on that helmet. Makes me want to order the visors in Carbon.

-A

Sweet! I'm going to have to make an order soon, then!

Awesome! I'll have to get quite a few of these! :wub:

Wait, have Brickforge resumed shipping to Australia yet? :oh3:

Edited by ED-209

Wait, have Brickforge resumed shipping to Australia yet? :oh3:

Yes, a long time ago. Although feel free to check our one of our Australian Resellers - I'm Rick James Bricks.

-A

Edited by Armothe