Skrytsson

Väsby Centrum!

indexed.gif B-OV-33D

Hello everyone!

Awesomeproject (a small Swedish event firm) are having a minor LEGO event in Väsby Centrum (a small shopping mall a few miles outside Stockholm, Sweden) in the beginning of June.

This LEGO-creation (built by me), which represents the main entrance of the mall, will be a part of the event.

The round shape above the entrance and the text were the most difficult features of this creation. And yes, the text is LEGO (Hose, Pneumatic 4mm). It's the same hose as the one I earlier used as a escalator band.

The parts on the round shaped "thing" above the entrance and above the top windows are in the colour dark turquoise. A very nice colour I have never built with before.

Hope you like it! :classic:

7206392532_09ae37c44b_z.jpg

7206395518_af5c1d3c9d_z.jpg

7206398726_5b8a977286_z.jpg

7206402254_21618baafa_z.jpg

7206405484_de768f143f_z.jpg

7206408650_c046227913_z.jpg

7206411864_ced3dc2dce_z.jpg

7206415096_295cdffe84_z.jpg

7206418498_cb397297d9_z.jpg

7206421774_fb72b65ccb_z.jpg

Reference pictures:

7206488840_c6518988e2.jpg

7206490486_b7ae066f0f.jpg

Amazing job! I don't know what I like best - the text is amazing, but the dark turquoise and dark orange really "pop" and work great together.

Outstanding MOC, 'Skrytsson'! :sweet:

There are so much cool techniques used here. I love the logo and the use of SNOT in the glass ceiling. The brick wall is also pretty intricate. :thumbup:

Fantastic work. Amazingly accurate, and the color scheme works extremely well. I'm jealous of your 1x2 tile collection... :tongue:

A beautiful creation :wub: 'Skrytsson', that sign on top is AWESOME as well as clever ! :thumbup:

Sweet brickwork too ! :grin:

Brick On ! :grin:

Let me just chime in with the others here - it's wonderful! The text and those turquoise pieces are the obvious things that jump out at you, but that curved glass ceiling on the inside is great, too. And so is the brick wall. Great job!

I really like this MOC, nice job. Do you think that you could add more detail on the inside? I think that the inside looks a little......empty. I hope you take this as constructive criticism, because I am just trying to help, but other than that, it is fantastic.

Edited by TrumpetKing67

This is just perfect. I love the way you did the lettering. The windows and facade are all great. :thumbup:

Great entrance. Looks just like the real one. You have used the right Lego colors and the letters are nothing but brilliant. well done!

Awesome job with this build. The interior. The text. Wall textures. The glass facade. Really really well done. :)

Really, really nice work!!!

Looks almost exactly like the real one! Beautiful job!

You did a great LEGO replica of the shopping center! It looks great, the choice of colours goes well together. Letters are perfect, and make the model even more realistic. All together, the simple, tiled design shows off a small shopping center that could easily fit in any town. Well, I'd prefer to buy something other than the rabbit costume. :wink:

This is great! As the others said, the coulrs really pop, but the highlight for me was the brickwork, it's just so realistic! Blogged on Brick Town Talk! :thumbup::blush:

This looks very realistic and is a perfect model. The lettering is outstanding.

For a moment I thought the lettering was made out of sausages!

Great job. I hope it gets you another commission!

Very very nice and inspiring moc! :thumbup:

I like everything: colors, techniques, minifigs...simply perfect!