Siercon and Coral

Mandalorian Wars

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

7199326676_fde70f36f5.jpg

"The Jedi were our most worthy adversaries. They fought to the final man. Many of our warriors died to secure their defeat. But with the fall of their holy regime, a new force will write history. Power and brute strength will define the future."

7199324626_ae10e27307.jpg

I'm not too familiar with the Mandalorian Wars or those robot...thingies...that the Mandos ride, but this is the first time I've seen someone build those drones and made them look mechanical and menacing, yet organic and alive. :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Great job on tose Basilisk War Driods, and of course, the entire MOC! :thumbup:

WOW... that is just a stunning MOC! *oh2* Great build! :thumbup:

I remember way back when, following your Flickr when you first joined. I'd forgotten how much I love your MOCs. Great job, and those war droids are absolutely fantastic.

Those Basilisks are so cool! :thumbup: Great overall scene and story.

I'm not too familiar with the Mandalorian Wars or those robot...thingies...that the Mandos ride, but this is the first time I've seen someone build those drones and made them look mechanical and menacing, yet organic and alive. :thumbup:

They are Basilisk War Droids. They are pretty much huge animal-like droids the Mandalorians used to completely demoralize their enemies. The droids themselves were rediculously armed and completely deadly. :devil:

Edited by Eric W.

*whistle* I can see why you have two MOC Experts tags :tongue:

Thanks! Though we assume it's because we're a married couple and build as much as we can together :)

Awesome, thanks a ton! A high honor and compliment :)

I remember way back when, following your Flickr when you first joined. I'd forgotten how much I love your MOCs. Great job, and those war droids are absolutely fantastic.

Awe thanks for the compliment, its nice seeing old faces/commenters. We try to remember as many people as we can, especially those who where so very helpful at the beginning. So thank you.

Those Basilisks are so cool! :thumbup: Great overall scene and story.

They are Basilisk War Droids. They are pretty much huge animal-like droids the Mandalorians used to completely demoralize their enemies. The droids themselves were rediculously armed and completely deadly. :devil:

Yes. Indeed. What you said :)

Thanks again guys!