1332069476m_DISPLAY.jpg

Chancellor's Office

1332069327m_DISPLAY.jpg

Master Yoda's meditation chamber

1246037347m_DISPLAY.jpg

Kashyyyk

1332337783m_DISPLAY.jpg

Commander pink ruining the scene :laugh:

I intend to update this post whenever I made another set-up.

By "One Shot, one kill" I mean that these set-ups have been built with limited viewing angles, I take pictures from those angles and that's what you see, what you don't see is probably not worth seeing anyway (rough edges).

More pictures can be found in my mocpages folder

Edited by Brickdoctor

These are beautiful scenes with great details and even more beautiful color combos. Very well done! :wub:

These are all excellent but Jedi Temple being my favourite. Also, awesome Jedi-chairs.

I need to build my own Commander Pink! :laugh:

Simply amazing. The Jedi Temple has gives me the perfect feeling of calmness...and Commander Pink FTW!

Most impressive... you've done an excellent job with the little details, such as the floor SNOT (which matches what I remember from the scenes really well), and the blinds and cushions in Yoda's quarters. I also really like the striking red and dark brown used for the Chancellor's office, very accurate to the film. :thumbup:

Wow. That floor and those walls are just so smooth. The lighting in the meditation chamber shot is just perfect, too.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

I've been staring at the floor in the Jedi temple for 10 mins. Really fantastic job Sebeus Iniwum :thumbup:.

Thank you for the nice comments :classic:

Awesome. What camera do you use?

I use a Sony DSC-T5, it's not particulary a good camera but I always take pictures in bright daylight, this is a disadvantage for stop-motions though, I made a

a while ago but the lighting seems very bad.

Awesome. What camera do you use?

IMHO, in most cases, its not the camera that takes the good picture, but the photographer.

But anyways, very nice, Sebeus 1 :grin:

Edited by Flare

You are definitely a skilled builder Sebeus. :thumbup: I absolutely love the floor in the Jedi temple. What's a winner for me are those seats that Anakin and Yoda are sitting on. Everything looks so accurate and makes me feel I'm watching the movie. Excellent job!!!

First off all, that clone with the bow is just hilarious! :laugh:

You sir, are very skilled. The photos are brilliant, as is the subject matter. The builds are awesome. The first one with Anakin looking out the window...it really feels like I'm there. Actually, the whole set makes you feel like you're in the room(s). The walls in the Jedi Temple are great, I stared at the first pictures forever just admiring the finer details. Clever way to make the chairs the Jedi sit on, about as accurate as you can get.

that yoda position... stunning...

...My favorite is Yoda's meditation chamber because of his pose and the lighting.

It's funny but the Yoda scene was actually the most easy one of all these scenes, I didn't bother for lighting at all, the blinds kind of automatically caused the effect, which is good :laugh:

Thanks for nice comments.

I've been wanting to make more scenes but I can't find time now.

I know this was a long time ago but would you be cool with me using these in the background of a lego stop motion?

3 hours ago, EuanJedi90 said:

I know this was a long time ago but would you be cool with me using these in the background of a lego stop motion?

If you properly credit me that's fine (link to this page for instant).

Although I don't really see how you would have use of these pictures for a stop-motion *huh*.