Sign in to follow this  
Siegfried

Regulators: Always two more there are

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

A long time ago in a galaxy closer than it should have been there were two travelers, one was a Classic Spaceman, and the other was a Imperial Journalist. They were busy minding their own business when...

InterdictorClassSD-EGTWes.jpg

...a passing Interdictor-class Star Destroyer was running DSOTs and ripped them out of a wormhole/hyperspace. Anyway, to cut a long story short Macoco and Brickdoctor are now Star Wars Regulators.

Congrats guys! I couldn't help but think of Yoda when he said "Always two there are, a master and an apprentice."

But considering there are more than two regulators at the moment, I don't know how appropriate that quote would be for this occasion.

:blush:

gavolrik_175x200.jpg

Grand Admiral Tantis Volrik strides into the room, assuming his normal position at the bar podium.

"Esteemed dignitaries and you other people, whoever you may be, we come here today to mourn the passing of..."

There is a brief interruption as a grey uniformed Imperial officer passes the Grand Admiral a datapad, which he carefully studies.

"Ah, I see, we're not mourning anyone today. That's kind of embarrassing, to be perfectly honest, but no harm."

The Grand Admiral reaches out with the force and chokes the correcting officer with a sickening crunch of bones and cartilage.

"As I was saying, we come here today to mourn Mr. Know-it-all-I'm-going-to-correct-a-Grand-Admiral and to announce the promotion of those other fellows. Congratulations, you two, I'm sure you earned it!"

"Now, I believe someone promised that this little event was going to have an open bar. I'd hate to be disappointed..."

Congratulations guys, welcme to the new Star Wars forum dream team! :laugh:

I'm looking forward to having your assistance around here; I'm sure you'll both do an excellent job. :classic:

Thanks, guys. :classic:

Congrats guys! I couldn't help but think of Yoda when he said "Always two there are, a master and an apprentice."

But considering there are more than two regulators at the moment, I don't know how appropriate that quote would be for this occasion.

:blush:

Stash and Erdy can be the master and the apprentice. Macoco and I are more like two of those acolytes/Dark Jedi, or whatever excuse they're thinking up for adding more Sith to the storyline these days.

Congratulations to both of you! I've been expecting Doc's promotion for a while now, sooner or later it had to happen! :grin:

Congratulations to the both of you! Do your very best to assist the SW Mods. We have great faith in you guys. :thumbup:

Congratulations guys! Echoing what others have said, I think Brickdoctor's promotion has been coming a while now, and I look forward to both of your continuing efforts to keep this forum the excellent place it is :classic:

Congratulations guys! Good job in keeping this side of the galaxy in order. :thumbup:

Congradulations, BD and Macoco! May the force be with you as you regulate the Star Wars forum!

Congratulations to both of you, well deserved! I'm sure that you'll continue to maintain KimT's high standards.

Personally I don't think that I need that much moderation, although others may disagree! :wink:

A big congrats to Macoco and Brickdoctor! May the force be with you and guide you to regulate this forum wisely :wink:

Congrats, you two, I'm sure you'll both do a fine job at keeping the boards tidy. :thumbup: