brickcitydepot

Amsterdam Gift Shop - Modular Building

indexed.gif B-OM-20D

Here is our latest entry in our Amsterdam series. It is a gift shop on the first floor and the 3 levels above it are an apartment. Instructions on brickcitydepot.com

7185706906_53c7cc7175_z.jpg

Amsterdam Gift Shop - Lego Modular Building #1 by BrickCityDepot, on Flickr

7185706766_b464b41007_z.jpg

Amsterdam Gift Shop - Lego Modular Building #3 by BrickCityDepot, on Flickr

7185706684_b621099a09_z.jpg

Amsterdam Gift Shop - Lego Modular Building #4 by BrickCityDepot, on Flickr

7185706522_91eebd4da7_z.jpg

Amsterdam Gift Shop - Lego Modular Building #5 by BrickCityDepot, on Flickr

7185706444_2e613217d6_z.jpg

Amsterdam Gift Shop - Lego Modular Building #6 by BrickCityDepot, on Flickr

7185706828_1669c3a02c_z.jpg

Amsterdam Gift Shop - Lego Modular Building #2 by BrickCityDepot, on Flickr

Excellent modular design, and I love the composite video connections on the panel TV.....what no HDMI ? :laugh:

I also :wub: the red walls on the front, and the nice open plan living areas ! :grin:

Brick On 'brickcitydepot' ! :grin:

Not only that LT, but the kitchen is very nicely laid out and detailed. The floor change, the little island. But, someone left the fridge open?! :oh3: your attention to detail is quite evident, this may be the first MOC building I've seen with heating/air conditioning vents in the floor. Great job!

Another great building with nice details inside and outside. And yes, the composite video inputs are a nice detail, too :) – maybe the screen has wireless HD input?

Nice work, it's refreshing to see some more modern style architecture like this, I also like the way you have done the scaffolding it's a simple yet effective solution.

I agree with the others - it's a lovely building, just like we've come to expect from you. My favourite details are the RCA connectors on the TV and the great work you've done on the scaffolding - it's the kind of thing that makes it stand out from other MOCs.

Another great modular. The exteriors is very simple, but is also very realistic of a 'normal' Amsterdam building. The scaffoldings add some life to it. The exterior is (again) fantastic with so many details in a small space. My favourite is definetly the TV with the connectors. Keep it up! :thumbup:

This was just too good to pass up. As the others said, the scaffolding is brilliant, and I love the use of the large windows in the front. As per usual :tongue: , blogged on Brick Town Talk! Keep up the great series!

Thanks for all the comments and being put on the front page. My brother might come out with 1 more Amsterdam building but I am diving full on into San Francisco at the moment.

Once again a teriffic MOC Brickcitydepot. Would like to see pictures from all Amsterdam Buildings together. Great work and i hope it won't be the last in this serie

Really nice work, and i do not say that because you're from the Netherlands !!

Greetz, LegoSjaak

Not sure about the gifts, (I don't see wooden shoes ;))... but... I especially like your scaffolds very much. And having everything under construction also seems to typically Dutch (those morons, we recently got the pavements in our neighborhood, now they are digging up everything for fibre optics connections...)

And the living area! Brilliant that bathroom.