Masked Builder

Jedi Temple Mafia - Day Two

IMG_0783.jpg

Eeth Koth is in the Temple library looking something up.

IMG_0784.jpg

A dark figure approaches with a knife.

IMG_0785.jpg

Eeth turns to him. "I'm going to die now right?" The figure doesn't reply.

IMG_0786.jpg

He just smashes the blade into his head.

gallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.png

IMG_0781.jpg

Yoda walks into the temple room where the Jedi have gathered to find out what has happened in the night.

IMG_0782.jpg

"Well my friends, it turns out Mace Windu was a Sith. Chose well you did. Do well, again you should."

IMG_0780.jpg

"But in the night Eeth Koth was killed. A Jedi he was. Choose wisely today, you should."

gallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.png

Players:

IMG_0691-1.jpgIMG_0723.jpg

Yoda and Commander Gree (NPCs) - Played By Masked Builder And K-Nut

IMG_0722.jpg

R2-D2 - fhomess

IMG_0721.jpg

C-3PO - Brickdoctor

IMG_0720.jpg

Hugar Ssiht - badboytje88

IMG_0719.jpg

Coryn Kelens - Tamamono

IMG_0718.jpg

Ithra Srryn - Macoco

IMG_0717.jpg

Roron Corobb - Flipz

IMG_0716.jpg

Ili Seosty - Sisco

IMG_0715.jpg

Foul Moudama - Kadabra

IMG_0714.jpg

Euna Iladru - Jedi master Brick

IMG_0713.jpg

Voolvif Monn - JackJonespaw

IMG_0712.jpg

Barriss Offee - Scorpiox

IMG_0711.jpg

Plo Koon - TheBoyWonder

IMG_0710.jpg

Anakin Skywalker - Swils

IMG_0709.jpg

Kit Fisto - ADHO15

IMG_0708.jpg

Shaak Ti - Flare

IMG_0706.jpg

Luminara Unduli - Peanuts

IMG_0704.jpg

Quinlan Vos - VolanicPanik

IMG_0699.jpg

Ahsoka Tano - MacK

IMG_0697.jpg

Aayla Secura - Darth Nihilus

IMG_0696.jpg

Ki-Adi Mundi - Dannylonglegs

IMG_0695.jpg

Nahdar Vebb - Scubacarrot

IMG_0694.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Palathadric

IMG_0705.jpg

Saesee Tiin - Zakura

The Dead:

IMG_0693.jpgIMG_0779.jpg

Mace Windu (Nightshroud99) - Lynched Day 1
Sith

IMG_0707.jpgIMG_0787.jpg

Eeth Koth (Alex the Great) - Killed Night 1
Jedi

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the
Jedi
or the
Sith
. To win the game, the
Jedi
must kill off all the
Sith
, while the
Sith
need to outnumber the
Jedi
Third-Party (neutral)
characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles. Proxy votes are allowed if done in this format:
Proxy: Character (Player)

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format;
Vote: Character (Player)
. You don't get to unvote your vote, you only get one shot. No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense.

See the addition to rule 1.

Voting will begin in 24 hours.

Alright, awesome, he was a Sith after all. Very, very nice. :thumbup:

Okay, as good as it is that we lynched a Sith yesterday, we shouldn't let it get to our heads! We have plenty more suspects, and hopefully some night action townies found something out last night.

This is horrible! We have to choose a Sith before more innocent Jedi get killed!

Horrible? :laugh: No, it's really not. One Jedi to one Sith is a great ratio, and frankly, it's quite likely that Eeth Koth wasn't even anything good (at least, I hope he wasn't :look:).

Although your constant fillering has been duly noted. :thumbup:

Anyways, although I'm not 100% clear, I did lead the lynch on scum yesterday, so I urge all townies who have night actions to talk to me in private so I can get everybody organized. The quicker we sort these things outs, the quicker we'll be able to kill off all the Sith once and for all. :thumbup:

Also, I'd like to thank Master Yoda for the proxy vote option. Thanks Master! :wub:

"I am pleased that we chose wisely; now, however, we must attempt to do so again."

"Let us begin by examining this latest murder. Why was Master Koth chosen for death? If anyone knows why the Sith would want him dead over the rest of us, please speak up, either publicly or privately."

"Also, if anyone has any useful information from the Night, I urge you to contact someone you trust with the results of your efforts. Everyone, if you recieve important information from one of these individuals, give them a code name and then contact me. This is particularly true if a Blocker or Cop reports their result to you."

"With luck and the guidance some of us recieved from the Force tonight, we will hopefully catch another Sith today. :thumbup: "

Well, it was no suprise that Mace was a Sith, but losing Eeth Koth, a good Jedi is not very good, it could have been either the scum or the town vig. :sceptic:

"Let us begin by examining this latest murder. Why was Master Koth chosen for death? If anyone knows why the Sith would want him dead over the rest of us, please speak up, either publicly or privately."

Well, judging by the fact that the kill was performed with a vibroblade, I'd say it's highly possible that that was the work of the serial killer. Even if it wasn't, it's a common scum strategy to try to baffle the town. I would worry about it if I were you. :thumbup:

No surprise Mindu was a Sith. I wonder about the Siths' choice about Koth, though. He wasn't very active yesterday, or very helpful either. Why would they kill him? It's odd. I just hope he didn't have a night action and the Sith knew about it or something.

Well, it was no suprise that Mace was a Sith, but losing Eeth Koth, a good Jedi is not very good, it could have been either the scum or the town vig. :sceptic:

"Do not forget yesterday's conversation. It is unfortunate, but I do not believe we have a vigilante among us. Fortunately, I am optimistic that we may have nipped one potential source of death in the bud, but I will have to wait for that report to come in before I commit fully to that optimism."

Well, judging by the fact that the kill was performed with a vibroblade, I'd say it's highly possible that that was the work of the serial killer. Even if it wasn't, it's a common scum strategy to try to baffle the town. I would worry about it if I were you. :thumbup:

Hm, didn't think about that, mainly because I had the feeling the kill was performed by a commando droid of the CIS, which are our enemies. But since the accompanying text said 'dark figure', I guess it can have been a serial killer, too. :hmpf_bad:

Serial killer love silent targets, that's true.

Well, not much surprise there, but I'm happy to see that we did get one of the Sith. :classic:

I've got some things to check up on in private, so hopefully we've learned something.

Well, I must say, I'm not surprised that Mace was a scum. :laugh: It's unfortunate that Eith Koth died though. :cry_sad:

That sort of makes sense :sceptic: . I did sort of expect the Sith killer to look like a black hooded humanoid figure with a red light saber, not a droid. I do sort of doubt that this is the act of a vigilante though. I imagine he/she'd look much the same, but with a green or blue saber, however perhaps to avoid that being a hint as to the owner of the saber, the vig could use a robot. :sceptic: Still, Commando droids are separatist, as are Sith (but not all, we don't know whether the jedi who have succumbed to the dark side have also allied themselves with the separatists.) I didn't get much of a read from Koth yesterday, but he didn't strike me a scum at the time, just not very participatory. Serial killer sounds most likely. In any case, who-ever was blocked or protected was definitely a killer or a target, so, that should be really helpful in finding the remaining scum! :grin:

"Click clack chirp chirp tweet." (Poor Eeth. It seems likely, due to her relative silence and uselessness yesterday, that it was either the work of an Serial Killer independent killer rather than the Sith, or else he or someone he trusted slipped up in private a revealed a night action or something he had that made him a threat that required being taken care of to the Sith.)

Well I'll be damned; Mace Windu was telling the truth :wacko: .

I have to say that I'm a little surprised albeit pleased that we only lost one Jedi in the night, I’d wager a guess that a blocker/doctor got lucky in selecting their target. Eeth Koth’s death was indeed a bit odd, I don’t think that he was active enough to draw the attention of the Sith so it could have been a SK. I know it may be a little “metagamey”, but I suspect that a town vig would have used a blue/green lightsaber while a Sith would have used a red light saber. Sadly the only way to confirm those ideas would be to wait for more kills.

"Do not forget yesterday's conversation. It is unfortunate, but I do not believe we have a vigilante among us.

Really? That's surprising!? Did someone tell you that?

Fortunately, I am optimistic that we may have nipped one potential source of death in the bud, but I will have to wait for that report to come in before I commit fully to that optimism."

Don't scum typically have a back-up killer? I doubt we've stopped them from killing at night. I bet one of our special roles made a great call last night, and stopped them in their tracks.

Really? That's surprising!? Did someone tell you that?

Don't scum typically have a back-up killer? I doubt we've stopped them from killing at night. I bet one of our special roles made a great call last night, and stopped them in their tracks.

"I do not speak of the Scum kill, I'm talking about the Serial Killer possibly being nullified. Though as I said, I have yet to hear from the relevant roles involved, so my optimism must be tempered. :wink: "

"And as to why I don't believe we have a vigilante: we know there is a Scum killer and a Serial Killer. I find it unlikely that we managed to prevent TWO deaths last night, especially given how many of us there are. Perhaps C-3PO could calculate the exact odds for us ( :laugh: ), but suffice to say, they are miniscule. :sceptic: It's far more likely that only two kills were attempted last night, and we managed to prevent one of them. :wink: "

"I do not speak of the Scum kill, I'm talking about the Serial Killer possibly being nullified. Though as I said, I have yet to hear from the relevant roles involved, so my optimism must be tempered. :wink: "

Well, If you suspect that the killer of last night was the Serial Killer, and he killed last night, then how could he be nullified?

I forgot to mention in my above post, that there's always the possibility that instead of killing, the scum chose to convert.

Well, If you suspect that the killer of last night was the Serial Killer, and he killed last night, then how could he be nullified?

I forgot to mention in my above post, that there's always the possibility that instead of killing, the scum chose to convert.

"Ah, I disagree with Jedi Kellyns, I don't believe this was a Serial Killer's doing, I believe it was a Sith's work, and that the use of droids masks the identity of the Sith even further than a dark silhouette would. :wink: I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not; I will be a very, very happy Jedi if I'm right. :sweet: "

"And as to why I don't believe we have a vigilante: we know there is a Scum killer and a Serial Killer. I find it unlikely that we managed to prevent TWO deaths last night, especially given how many of us there are. Perhaps C-3PO could calculate the exact odds for us ( :laugh: ), but suffice to say, they are miniscule. :sceptic: It's far more likely that only two kills were attempted last night, and we managed to prevent one of them. :wink: "

In my experience from archived materials, occasionally a non-scum killer cannot kill every night. Occasionally, they have to flip a coin to see if they can go out and kill.

The droid must have been controlled by a Sith, remotly, like those Battle Droids were a decade ago. I'm glad that two deaths did not happen last night, because even though it could have been a Sith, there is a larger chance of a Jedi being killed instead. And, Master Moudama, I believe that Master Koth was a male.

This is horrible! We have to choose a Sith before more innocent Jedi get killed!

The droid must have been controlled by a Sith, remotly, like those Battle Droids were a decade ago. I'm glad that two deaths did not happen last night, because even though it could have been a Sith, there is a larger chance of a Jedi being killed instead. And, Master Moudama, I believe that Master Koth was a male.

"Useless chatter duly noted." :hmpf_bad:

"Actually, now that I think about it, you were similarly unhelpful yesterday, AND you voted for Jedi Ahsoka well after the main discussion had concluded that she was, in fact, innocent. At the time, any chance of questioning you about it was rather drowned out by ex-Master Windu's confession, but since it's nice and quiet now: Care to explain yourself?"

And, Master Moudama, I believe that Master Koth was a male.

Who cares? That has nothing to do with our situation. Stop making distracting, irrelevant statements. :hmpf_bad:

Wow, I actually can't believe Mace was actually Scum. I thought for sure that he was a Town, or a Neutral, whose role required them to be lynched. Ah well, that's one Scum under the bus! :sweet:

Eeth's death was unorthodox (I mean, it would have made more sense to kill someone that was more active, like Coryn or Master Corobb, wouldn't it have? Maybe the Scum thought they would have protection, I guess I don't know.), but I think as well that it a Scum for a Town is actually an okay ratio. Master Koth will be missed, but if we can prevent his killer from killing any more, I think that his death will have not been in vain. :sadnew:

Also, I have a new suspect to bring to the table: Bariss Offee (Scorpiox). My resoning? When Mace was accusing C-3P0 of being the Godfather, she kept saying "Why would a Sith out his Lord?". How did she know that that was what the Godfather was called? Care to explain yourself, Padawan Offee?

Also, I have a new suspect to bring to the table: Bariss Offee (Scorpiox). My resoning? When Mace was accusing C-3P0 of being the Godfather, she kept saying "Why would a Sith out his Lord?". How did she know that that was what the Godfather was called? Care to explain yourself, Padawan Offee?

I'm pretty sure that that was just roleplaying what a Star Wars character would use to refer to the leader of the Sith the use of what is assumed is the proper title.

I'm pretty sure that that was just roleplaying what a Star Wars character would use to refer to the leader of the Sith the use of what is assumed is the proper title.

Still, it is something to consider. We still don't have a hard-tacks Night Action result from any of our Power Roles, so that means that our best suspect is Master Monn, as a result of his strange speech and filler words. I guess we will see how things play out as the Day progresses.

"Perhaps she had read Wookieepedia the Archives? Perhaps she was roleplaying made a lucky guess? Jedi Offee has yet to make a distinct impression on me, one way or the other. :def_shrug: "

"I would also like to resurrect my FoS against Jedi Seosty from yesterday. I saw you sneak in here, then out again a moment later. Why are you so determined not to contribute to our conversation??"