Sign in to follow this  
oo7

Which Set should oo7 buy?

Which set should oo7 buy?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What am I supposed to write in this extra line?

• CRAB CRUSHER 7774
    • CITY CRANE 7905

Hard choice. I understand your dilema. I would suggest you hold off and put the $ toward a 2007 set.

I really like the crane and would love it myself for that city/train scene I'll resurrect one day, but I do like the sub too. It's the first larger Adventure Sub that's mini-fig scale.

I voted for the crane, but now I'm re-thinking my choice. What to do? Wait for 2007 and buy neither. I've gotten very selective over sets I buy these days as collections can grow out of hand.

Thanks for the wise words. I don't regret buying the crane (I haven't opened it yet) and I haven't bought to many things this year so I can afford this with some left for 2007. The only thing I really want in 2007 anyway is the Aqua Raiders shipwreck, some city (primarily the sea port), and maybe one small star wars set. From my perspective I think you voted well.

BUT I STILL DON'T HAVE GRAVEYARD DUEL!!!

It's the first larger Adventure Sub that's mini-fig scale.

What do you mean by this, are you saying that out of all sytem lines this sub is the only one that is big but also has a good design?

Alpha team subs were in good scale but of bad design. Or are you not classifing that as an "adventure sub".

That building crane must be every kids dream.

I'm not into city but still I would buy one.

i picked the crane

the piece count verses the cost is spectacular

if ya buy the crane you'll have toilet! dude, a lego toilet

If the crane gets just two more votes, it will have won after all! Go Crane! I think it's a fantastic set and you made the right choice oo7. And phred's comment is spot on... a lego toilet! Sweet!

Yes, I will ceratinly enjoy the Traveling Johnny, one of the major points I'm looking forward too. X-D

It was tied 19 to 19, and when Paul made his post someone voted for the Crab but now it is back tied at 20 to 20. I wonder who voted for the crab in between.

As I said before I bought the crane already but it's still MISB as I type. Since I spent over $50 they gave me a cute carton box that Dunkin Donuts must have donated (I'm being sarcastic here) that I can fill up at the PaB next time I go there after Christmas. 8-

Well I think you should buy the crane, but rather than make the crane, use the pieces and make some MOC cranes as these will probably be of a better scale and suit your town.

This is what I did last month, but I built the real set first. Its good, just way too big!

It's tired.

*Bad joke warning*

I'm from America so I should be able to vote again! :-D

So.... are you enjoying the crane that you wasted your money on? X-D

In all honesty, I don't like the sub being yellow either, but I would have choosen that sub over a crane reguardless of color and even if it had no crabs.