Sign in to follow this  
oo7

Which Set should oo7 buy?

Which set should oo7 buy?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What am I supposed to write in this extra line?

• CRAB CRUSHER 7774
    • CITY CRANE 7905

CRAB CRUSHER 7774

293988482_eb07085346.jpg

294000335_cab809ec0b.jpg

BUILDING CRANE 7905

7905_31.jpg

(Both are 50 Dollars)

Building Crane is worth it (even just because of the toilet X-D) and will offer any city a quite pleasant "in the making" look. But when it comes to parts reusability (is that a word ?), Crab Crusher wins hands down.

Oh, and it looks absolutely cool too. *wub*

So i'd say Crab Crusher. :-)

Unless you have a lot of space for a Town layout, I'd go with Crab Crusher. It has great parts and great models, and doesn't take up a huge ammount of space when built. ;-)

Right now I don't have a town layout, but If I wanted one I'd have plenty of room for it.

Thanks for voting everyone. ;-)

(But I'm still unsure what to get :-/ )

I'm still unsure what to get :-/

Ok, here's some help:

Crab Crusher is a huge and cool submarine with a nasty crab, combining playability, cool parts and ermmm... coolness. :-$

Building Crane... you don't have a city layout, right ? X-D

Now you should know. :-D

Touche'.

I think the reason I still like the crane alot even when the score is 6 to 1 is because I already have a bunch of submarine type sets but nothing like the crane. So it's all up to the crab with isn't the main part of the set, and is it's size makes it fairly unrealistic which I frequently tend to wine about.

Well, I'd say get whichever one you want more... Though if it were me chosing, I'd say the submarine, because I'm not a town person.

Man, I just can't decide either. Both those sets are just too cool.

But if you've got loads of subs already, I'd go for something new, so I'm voting for the crane.

I think the reason I still like the crane alot even when the score is 6 to 1 is because I already have a bunch of submarine type sets but nothing like the crane. So it's all up to the crab with isn't the main part of the set, and is it's size makes it fairly unrealistic which I frequently tend to wine about.

Crane, no doubt about it.

If you don't have a layout yet - well, you'll need some Construction sets to build it, won't you? So, there's the logical reason ;-) And you can "size it down" easily and make a smaller crane which still looks good. I liked the set so much I bought 3. For USD 50 I wouldn't hesitate, here in Europe it's around EUR 50 (on sale) and EUR 60+ (SRP/RRP).

That was your mayor's impartial point of view... *cough*

You'd buy EB's favorite 2006 City set, too, according to the current poll results ;-)

The Crab Crusher is the best of AR so far, I think, and if you happen to have 4888 there might be possibilities to "merge" that sub with the Crusher sub.

I'd say it depends on your priority: start a layout, or expand your divers stuff. But the crane looks pretty impressive on a shelf, too, if you don't have time to build your city yet.

I wonder who made that terrific picture of the crane...........

Crane, crane, crane, for shure! It is bigger and more beautifull *wub* ! Well, I know, I'm not impartial...

Well, I'd say get whichever one you want more... Though if it were me chosing, I'd say the submarine, because I'm not a town person.

i agree

Thanks for the votes everyone. *y*

I think I'll be getting the crane despite popular opinion because I already have a lot of subermarine type sets.

Crane. I bought 2 of them and made one supersized crane. It's a big set for the price as well.

That sounds cool, do you have any pics of it?

CRAB CRUSHER!

I'm a crabby guy

I think I'll be getting the crane despite popular opinion because I already have a lot of subermarine type sets.

OK, but do you have crab parts?

Glad to hear you made up your mind, Mister Bond! Glad to hear you picked straight from the heart.

Well, might as well reveal my pick. Although I love the crab, I voted for crane. While the Crab is absolutely incredible, that crane is a marvel to behold. To hold it in person would be an even greater pleasure! I'm not much of a fan of either line, but I tell ya, that crane is breathtaking in both size and construction! I only wish I had that kind of cash to spare! :-D

CRAB CRUSHER!

I'm a crabby guy

Yes, Indeed. Lego must have stolen your idea of using those two sentry shoulder armour (I can't spell that word in American off hand :-D ). As for crab parts I was talking about that in my other post, one of the only big reason that was driving me to contemplate choosing this was the crab, which is surprisingly organic looking. But alas, the crab was the smaller portion of the set and as already stated I'm tired of subs (especially yellow ones).

Thank you to everyone who participated in my humble little thread. I bought the crane last weekend (Along with Airplane Mechanic, $5 Aqua Raider, and street sweeper, which are also coincidentaly primarily yellow) but I did not open it yet.