Mister Phes

New Pirate Smileys

Ah yes, now I get watch you mean. Which makes sense because all the smiley buttons do is put the code into the post so you don't have to remember it.

I'll do some revising to ;-)

They all look pretty cool, what you need though would be a adrimel smiley, and a King Kacuta.

Take a look a these:

Admiral: :-P , >:-( .

King KaHUKA(and the other Islanders): ;-) :islander1: :-D :islander2:

Mr Tiber, you still haven't told us that you want a pirate version of this sadnew.gif smiley.

And I also must make the winking smiley ;-) wink more...

Mr Tiber, you still haven't told us that you want a pirate version of this sadnew.gif smiley.

I believe I did told you.... Because I thought I couldn't post it in the pirate forum.....

What program are these made in? Perhaps I could help. Help take the barrel of rum off MisterPhes' back?

Since we be a LEGO fan site harboring LEGO smilies... why in the world does the "code" feature a dash between the mouth and the eyes? (Which I presume is a nose?! :-P) Some of the smilies, it would seem, have been fixed, such as :) or :( . Still, one must wonder...

The pirate smilies are also a great addition to the pirate forum. *y*

Hey, As I was reading Mr. Syedow's post I realized it would be cute to have a "hook up" and "hook down" image instead of these two, *y* *n*, what do you fellas think?

Hey, As I was reading Mr. Syedow's post I realized it would be cute to have a "hook up" and "hook down" image instead of these two, *y* *n*, what do you fellas think?

Aha! That's ingenious 007! I completely agree.

Ok, I've made two hooks. What do you think, good hook_y.gif *y* , or bad hook_n.gif *n* ?

They'll need transparent backgrounds but its a good start. At the moment they look a little too like curved arrows but a little tweaking should get that sorted out. I think they need a bigger base I.e. the cup that fits onto the wrist.

But I think we could use these once everyone is happy with them.

The new background looks really cool!! :capn: !!! But, they need to blend well together. It's just a continual picture. It loks great though!!!!

Well I tried to make it close to the Lego hook where the base isn't much wider than the actual hook itself otherwise it would break easily. The Lego hook's curve also slightly changes direction at the bottom end and I tried to copy this, but now I see the curve is so slight that I should just ignore it. Because the size I need it to be is right between the size of one pixel. Now I've made a hook a little closer to a real hook.

hook_n_2.gif

But is there a way to make a transparent .gif in any Microsoft program, as I do not own Adobe Photoshop or anything else fancy.

Those hooks look good. Maybe a little touch up, but good. I guess the background was a test. In fact, I liked the style of the new back ground.

(1,000 post!)

hook_n_2.gif

But is there a way to make a transparent .gif in any Microsoft program, as I do not own Adobe Photoshop or anything else fancy.

Probably not. When you're done tinkering with them I'll finish them off. You probably should look into some antialising on the inside of the hook to take the jaggered edge off.

Those hooks look good. Maybe a little touch up, but good. I guess the background was a test. In fact, I liked the style of the new back ground.

(1,000 post!)

Congratulations!

Thanks Mister Phes.....new banner= *y* .

Edit: New Banners= *y* *y* *y* *y* *y*

Oh, sorry. There's a new one anyway. Is anything new in emoticons happening. Or you're to busy?

The jagged edge is supposed to be there.

bb29.jpg

Arrr, new smiles!!!!

*wub*

*sing*

*sad*

:x This one still needs change...

Grrrrrrrrreat job on the new ones MisterPhes!