wonkyeye

LOTR & The Hobbit 2012

Like I said before, the vast majority of things said in this thread are pure speculation. Someone hearing something from a friend, who in turn heard it from a friend :wink:

We know exactly where this particular bit of info comes from, though - not from somebody's friend, but from Lego's own Facebook page. Which may be of questionable accuracy, but still is a little more specific than 'pure speculation'. =)

Will we be seeing any new pictures of Hobbit sets in Oct? It seems like its been forever without anything "definitely" new.

People are assuing something will be showed off at new york comic con 11th october.

Will we be seeing any new pictures of Hobbit sets in Oct? It seems like its been forever without anything "definitely" new.

Well most people are hoping for the set picture in comic-con but well there's a big chance there will be there is a chance we won't see them so just wait and see

What about the Great Western LEGO show next weekend? They tend to reveal some new sets there, Mini modulars and Kingdoms joust on the last year for example. Haven't heard any rumours about hobbit sets to be revealed there, but then again the mini modulars and Kingdoms joust came pretty much out of blue... Well, at least we can always hope.

What about the Great Western LEGO show next weekend? They tend to reveal some new sets there, Mini modulars and Kingdoms joust on the last year for example. Haven't heard any rumours about hobbit sets to be revealed there, but then again the mini modulars and Kingdoms joust came pretty much out of blue... Well, at least we can always hope.

Sweet! I'm going! :thumbup::classic:

We know exactly where this particular bit of info comes from, though - not from somebody's friend, but from Lego's own Facebook page. Which may be of questionable accuracy, but still is a little more specific than 'pure speculation'. =)

I know, I was more so referring to the reports flying out left and right earlier in the week that there would only be one LotR wave. Not that the Lego FB page is the definitive word, things could still change, but only making one LotR wave just seems redonkulous all things considered. Why pay big bucks for a license and then end it after one wave, before all the new related films come out and REALLY help drive sales? The first wave would of had to absolutely bomb for that to happen, which I just refuse to believe.

was someone here waiting for soemthing like this?

nf1d7m.png

Edited by deskp

^ Yes we where! Mmm... Grey hair is rare so I'm looking forward to this minifigure, when it is released in a set (Hint, hint)...

Edited by Flobnomdob

In the new lego lotr game video, you can see Gloins hair/beard piece in white.

2qatils.png

Edited by deskp

Can you post link to it?

was someone here waiting for soemthing like this?

nf1d7m.png

:wub: I love it :wub: I hope he is a real minifigure one day :cry_happy:

Thanks for the pic deskp.

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

2qatils.png

Are you sure it's Gloin and not Santa Claus? :look:

Discussions here made me want to watch again the films, but during the week end I could only watch the two firsts... And of course I couldn't help but compare the movies and the Lego LOTR sets. Gimli's helm for exemple is very accurate :thumbup:

Anybody noticed how many new figs were present in video: Bilbo, Gloin, Sauron, Army of the Dead, Shagrat, Celborn and Ents.

That blue creature was supposed to resemble Shagrat?

Dark blue would've been a more fitting color then... or dark grey for that matter.

That blue creature was supposed to resemble Shagrat?

Dark blue would've been a more fitting color then... or dark grey for that matter.

He looks fine to me. :tongue: