wonkyeye

LOTR & The Hobbit 2012

Sorry, I think this has been asked and answered already, but my mind is blank. I've gotten all of the sets thus far, except for the Orc Forge. The Orc Forge set is a Target exclusive? Am I remembering correctly?

I saw Huw onb Brickset reviewing a LotR set, are they available in Britain? If so, where?

You said the Orc Forge is a Target exclusive, what does that mean in countries without Target? Is it just a Lego exclusive?

Thanks! Hopefully I'll be building some of these soon :laugh:

I saw Huw onb Brickset reviewing a LotR set, are they available in Britain? If so, where?

You said the Orc Forge is a Target exclusive, what does that mean in countries without Target? Is it just a Lego exclusive?

The countries witout Target can acquire it through Lego store and website.

Not available in The Netherlands... :cry_sad:

Oh well, they're worth waiting for... let's hope they'll be here soon too, although one of my local stores responded with

the release date of the LOTR for us Dutch people here to (probably) be around July..

~ General Magma.

Edited by General Magma

Not available in The Netherlands... :cry_sad:

Oh well, they're worth waiting for... let's hope they'll be here soon too, although one of my local stores responded with

the release date of the LOTR for us Dutch people here to (probably) be around July..

~ General Magma.

I'm be with you. Here in Germany, we have also still to wait. I hope LEGO releases the LotR sets within the following two months. At Amazon is the release date focused to the 23-June-2012. I let me surprise. But what me make a bit confuse is, why are the LotR sets in the US so early available? ...and here (far far away) in Europe or there (in Asia or Australia) not. :cry_sad::sceptic:

Edited by Elander

I paid the TRU markup to build the Mines of Moria set on my day off, only to log in and see I could have gone to the TLG store at the mall and got it without the markup. I'd take it back for a refund if I hadn't already built it.

Have any of the sets been spotted at LEGO stores? I know they're on S@H...

I paid the TRU markup to build the Mines of Moria set on my day off, only to log in and see I could have gone to the TLG store at the mall and got it without the markup. I'd take it back for a refund if I hadn't already built it.

buy it from lego, and then return it to TRU with your receipt...

He already built it.

But he can buy one from Lego and return that one to TRU with reciept. :classic:

He already built it.

I think prozac meant that he should buy another Moria set from the LEGO store and then take that unopened box to TRU to get his money back.

I'm be with you. Here in Germany, we have also still to wait. I hope LEGO releases the LotR sets within the following two months. At Amazon is the release date focused to the 23-June-2012. I let me surprise. But what me make a bit confuse is, why are the LotR sets in the US so early available? ...and here (far far away) in Europe or there (in Asia or Australia) not. :cry_sad::sceptic:

I'm with you guys. No sign of any LOTR (or Monster Fighters) sets in Sweden. No idea when they'll be released here either, but hopefully by the end of June at least..

Does anyone know what the shipping fares would be if I ask someone in the us to buy a couple of lotr sets for me and then send them to me in Holland?

Does anyone perhaps know the answer? I'm really curious to see if it is not Too expensive to let someone buy some sets and then send them to Holland. I did once bought some shoes from the us which had shipping costs of 40/50 dollars, which would work for me, but I dont know if that was because it was a company that they had lower shipping fares?

Does anyone perhaps know the answer? I'm really curious to see if it is not Too expensive to let someone buy some sets and then send them to Holland. I did once bought some shoes from the us which had shipping costs of 40/50 dollars, which would work for me, but I dont know if that was because it was a company that they had lower shipping fares?

Can't you just wait 4 weeks? Because 40 EUR is a lot for just some cardboard and wrapping paper :sceptic:

Animated review of Mines of Moria:

The same user has also uploaded Gandalf arrives and Uruk-hai army in the same style.

But he can buy one from Lego and return that one to TRU with reciept. :classic:

I see what you did there...good idea.

I think prozac meant that he should buy another Moria set from the LEGO store and then take that unopened box to TRU to get his money back.

I'm with you guys. No sign of any LOTR (or Monster Fighters) sets in Sweden. No idea when they'll be released here either, but hopefully by the end of June at least..

Oh. OH. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. :enough: Sorry about that.

Depends. Sometimes the exclusive sets are exclusive to another locally present retailer in such countries. For example here in Hungary 4438 Robbers' Hideout is exclusive to a local toy store chain. On the other hand some other sets that are exclusive on the US market to a given retailer might be widely available in another country. For example I have seen 3648 Police Chase at several supermarket chains here despite the box saying it's limited edition / exclusive.

Love the scrummy thin hair printing on the mordor orcs back head.

Btw: Both Eomers and Theodens horses should be white/light grey..

And if youre one fore accuracy you'll switch out their higlanders swords for gladiator swords.

Edited by deskp