wonkyeye

LOTR & The Hobbit 2012

I can see the imagine in everyones quotes, but I donwlaoded it and uploaded it myself here:

of1v1l.jpg

Do I spot "Glorfindel" on that list? I'd love to get him as a LEGO figure after the treatment he received in the movies.

Also hoping for that axe head to end up as a LEGO piece!

Do I spot "Glorfindel" on that list? I'd love to get him as a LEGO figure after the treatment he received in the movies.

Also hoping for that axe head to end up as a LEGO piece!

This DLC includes Glorfindel as well as:

Corsair Pirate

Mini-Balrog

Farmer Maggot

Barliman Butterbur

I hope it will be avaible in Poland. :wub:

This DLC includes Glorfindel as well as:

Corsair Pirate

Mini-Balrog

Farmer Maggot

Barliman Butterbur

I hope it will be avaible in Poland. :wub:

The dlc will be available for everyone eventualy (unless your contry ahs wierd rules or stuff)

Im interested in seeing dlc pack 1.

The dlc will be available for everyone eventualy (unless your contry ahs wierd rules or stuff)

Well none of Batman 2 DLCs is avaible trough PS store in Poland yet. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Krulis

Well that doesent sound good for lotr dlc.

I've found better version of image showing Nori and Thorin:

The Hobbit - Ad

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but it looks like the map tiles combine to create a larger map.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but it looks like the map tiles combine to create a larger map.

Nope they don't. These are parts of middle earth thats nowhere near eachother.

The map with the fold is far east in middle earth while the shire is more west. And the fold on the map makes it so it wouldn't connect any lines.

I'll take the physical bonus any day, the digital content seems fun but is ultimately fleeting in both usefulness and exclusivity.

Physical bonuses are nice when its soemthing you actually collect(like lego figures) but usualy it's just useless clutter.

Physical bonuses are nice when its soemthing you actually collect(like lego figures) but usualy it's just useless clutter.

Of course, context matters. But collector's editions and preorders often have some truly rare and awesome stuff. I regret to this day that I did not get a Collector's Edition of The Witcher 2, for the bust of Geralt of Rivia and wearable Witcher medallion. The one downside of digital.

I'm glad we're getting Last Alliance Elrond, it's the most useful and coolest-looking version of the character.

Yeah it does look more of an orange color here.

tauriel-legolas-action-figures.jpg?w=549

I think it would work in redish brown.

None of it is available for PSN purchase in the US yet. The two DLC packs are still merchant exclusives. It will be a few weeks (months) before they are released for online purchase. (They are the publishers incentive to get console owners to buy new games instead of used.)

Tauriel's hair is going to call for a new, one-time mould, which I'm honestly quite glad about. Sure, they could just re-use Legolas's hair, but it would be nice to see a new mould.

Apart from the short braid at the bottom her hair really isn't any different from Legolas to justify a new mold. And its kind of impractical for a minifigure to have hair going below the torso anyway. The only two elves that could really use a new hairpiece are Galadriel and Thranduil. Everyone else (Tauriel, Celeborn, Arwen) can get away with the current mold.

Speaking of hairpieces, I can see Thorin's being reused for characters like Eomer and Gandalf the Grey.

Batman 2 villians DLC just appeared in PS store so my hope for avaibility of LOTR DLCs goes up. :sweet:

Regarding Tauriel's hair, if we get her I think her hair will be either dark red or dark orange.

Here in Greece the game is going to be realesed on november,still no sign of pre-order extras yet.Well I want at least the elrond minifig and the Dlc pakage of characters but if not I'm ok with elrond.

None of it is available for PSN purchase in the US yet. The two DLC packs are still merchant exclusives. It will be a few weeks (months) before they are released for online purchase. (They are the publishers incentive to get console owners to buy new games instead of used.)

For alot of contries the batman dlc was released for purcahse for everyone about a month after release.

Isn't that the pack that has Smeagol, Imrahil and Beregond? It had two others, I think Gaffer and Halbarad?

Isn't that the pack that has Smeagol, Imrahil and Beregond? It had two others, I think Gaffer and Halbarad?

That wasnt dlc but ingame unlockables.

Guys do you know if there is any German site that has on sale any Hobbit figures?Or at least I can pre order them?

If your'e talking Lego then no. If ur talking action figures then youre off topic. (But I dont think they've hit europe yet)

________edit:

Aparently Wb has recalled some Hobbit related toys containing these things:

Beorn and Beorn’s house

Mirkwood and the Spiders

Thranduil’s Fortress

Thranduil

Legolas

Tauriel

Mirkwood Guards

Barrel Escape plus Arrival at River Shore (including Bard)

I'm really excited to see if we get these things in Lego, or if they have soemthing else for us. Legolas and Tauriel stuff has obviously been released as action figures already.

Edited by deskp

Apparently Wb has recalled some Hobbit related toys containing these things:

Beorn and Beorn’s house

Mirkwood and the Spiders

Thranduil’s Fortress

Thranduil

Legolas

Tauriel

Mirkwood Guards

Barrel Escape plus Arrival at River Shore (including Bard)

For what reason? Were they produced with hazardous materials?

For what reason? Were they produced with hazardous materials?

No, I think since they split the Hobbit movies into a trilogy. And darn it, I really wanted the Barrels set. But now there is only 4 sets to the wave, which is affordable.

Edited by just2good