wonkyeye

LOTR & The Hobbit 2012

Can anybody with the Orc Forge tell me if Lurtz's head has the same print as the other Uruk-Hai? The print with the white hand on it.

Also if anybody has given him a different body or anything so he doesn't have to be naked ALL the time that would be nice to know about.

Thanks everyone :classic:

You can't put armor on him with out taking the hair off. Which I think he has to have.

Thanks guys for the input! I think I will end up having to find a torso that looks more like armor or leather because I think Masked Builder is right about needing the hair.

Thanks guys for the input! I think I will end up having to find a torso that looks more like armor or leather because I think Masked Builder is right about needing the hair.

The standard Uruk leather armor torso would work quite well in my opinion.

Lurtz never wore armor like that, so the regular Uruk-hai body is the way to go. That's what Lurtz used.

I just hope we'd see a new hair mold if they'll ever do a set of Amon-hen.. and perhaps a new head print.

220px-Uruk-hai_statue.jpg

~ General Magma

Edited by General Magma

I now have the whole fellowship, and while I like them all, I am still irked by the fact that the hobbit hairpiece doesn't really work for Sam does anyone know a better hairpiece that might work?

I really like the Lurtz minifig but I think it should have an alternative clothing since he isn't always naked :grin:

Something tells me they're saving that for an Amon-hen set...

I now have the whole fellowship, and while I like them all, I am still irked by the fact that the hobbit hairpiece doesn't really work for Sam does anyone know a better hairpiece that might work?

If the hair really bothers you that much (I myself don't really care, it works well for me) you could always try young Anakin Skywalker's hair,

from the SW line. (Episode 1)

~ General Magma

Müller Germany now selling LOTR sets.

I saw

9469 Gandolf Arrives

9470 Shelob Attacks

9471 Uruk Hai Army

9476 Orc Forg

Get em while you can!

Müller Germany now selling LOTR sets.

I saw

9469 Gandolf Arrives

9470 Shelob Attacks

9471 Uruk Hai Army

9476 Orc Forg

Get em while you can!

That's great news even though i'm not from Germany, but hopefully it means Muller shops in other countries will soon have them in stock as well.

As a swede hungry for the lotr-lego I ordered The mines of Moria and Weathertop from Barnes & Noble. At frist everything seemed alright, my order were accepted and my money drawn. The next day I recieved an e- mail stating that B&N had withdrawn My order due to the facit that I live in Sweden. Didn't found any information about that during my registration and order process.

Those Barnes&Noble aren't that noble to us swedes. I hope they treat you americans in a more noble way.

Zardoz

As a swede hungry for the lotr-lego I ordered The mines of Moria and Weathertop from Barnes & Noble. At frist everything seemed alright, my order were accepted and my money drawn. The next day I recieved an e- mail stating that B&N had withdrawn My order due to the facit that I live in Sweden. Didn't found any information about that during my registration and order process.

Those Barnes&Noble aren't that noble to us swedes. I hope they treat you americans in a more noble way.

Zardoz

They did it to some Australians too.

Someone simply reordered it and it went through!

I heard Ed Sheeran has the Mines set! Lucky guy probably first person in the UK! XD :tongue:

Looking at his twitter, he has been in the US and is currently touring Canada so picked it up there.

Zardoz

Order from bricklink instead, propably cheaper!

Oh, I didn't read those tweets. *glimmer of hope fades* :cry_sad:

I keep telling myself it's probably only a month to wait in the UK!! :cry_sad::sad:

I didn't want to create a new topic for this but I just posted a stop motion animation of the Orc Forge.

Comments are welcome.

edit to post video

Edited by MCNwakeboard

LOTR NZ Prices:

Gandalph Arrives : NZ 30 (24 usd)

Shelob Attacks : NZ 50 (39 usd)

Uruk - Hai Army : NZ 60 (47 usd)

Attack on Weathertop : NZ 100 (79 usd)

Mines of Moria : NZ 160 (126 usd)

the Battle of Helms Deep : NZ 250 (197 usd)

the Ork Forge : NZ 90 (71 usd)

I have a feeling that LOTR isn't going to be as popular in NZ as TLG would like it to be :hmpf_bad:

Uruk-Hai Army & Attack On Weathertop are better than the Aussie price by about US$10! The rest is much the same, so don't despair.

Order from bricklink instead, propably cheaper!

It isn't actually, B&N are selling at or under retail price, everyone on BL is selling higher.

I didn't want to create a new topic for this but I just posted a stop motion animation of the Orc Forge.

Comments are welcome.

edit to post video

I think it's cool! Very well done.

Hello all:

I recently bought the Uruk-hai army set, and noticed something. As far as I remember, Eomer never wore a cape, but the other riders of Rohan did. Anyone else notice this?