Let me introduce to you my latest creation.

I took Mordekaiser, a champion from the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena game League of Legends and tried to make him a Lego minifig. As I have discovered the possibilities of milliput the last days it was obvious that Mordekaiser would be my first real project using milliput. Too ambitious? Maybe, but although he is not perfect I am very pleased. I started off with the evil knight from the collectible minifigs series 7. (Although I took a breastplate without printing to save the beautiful one that comes with the knight) I applied milliput to the breastplate, arms and helmet and took a black bar to form the mace. The cape is standard.

7170126066_c5d509f4d9_c.jpg

Mordekaiser by the_blue_banana on Flickr

The most difficult part to do was the mace. I had to roll the spikes and let them dry before forming a soft ball from fresh milliput where I would stick them on. If I had known how easily the spikes would now stick to the mace instead of my fingers I would have used this technique for the torso too. Painting was pretty standard, but I didn't want to go for anything special and stick to the original mordekaiser look.

If you want to know more about League of Legends feel free to sign up here. (If you plan to sign up please do really use this link, because it grants me a small reward. Thank you.)

Hope you liked my Mordekaiser and feel free to comment!

Mordekaiser es numero uno, hueheuheuhe.

Very nice job man, I loved it, instantly recognizable.

Very nice job =) I designed some LoL minifigs as well but I haven't done Mordkaiser yet.

Quiet good for a first try,will you do more?

That is awesome, could you post a link? I would love to see them.

I plan to do some more, but I am currently looking for Ideas. I have thought of Master Yi or Ashe but I am not entirely sure now. It has to be a champion that is recognizable (has a special item or something), that is possible to realize in Lego and that I personally like :D

If you have Ideas what champions could be done I would love to hear your suggestions.

No problem,this is my LoL Gallery on brickshelf. So far I got Cassiopeia,Caytlin,Janna, Karthus, Leblanc, Lee Sin, Miss Fortune,Morgana, Rize, Sejuani and Sivir. I don't restrain myself as to what can be done cause, as you well demonstrated in your armor, one can always make custom stuff =)

If I can pick I'd pick one of the ones I designed since I started by my favorites anyway =p Its up to you what you do next, but I'll be sure to follow this topic attentiously

I'd never thought of lego LoL , so my reaction to this was much like my reaction when I first discovered the existance of lego Star Wars as a child - with one word - stunned . Your ulti was quite successful , you got my spirit with you !! Please make more champs soon !!

Edit : This was so inspiring that i started working on GP ( gangplank ) myself . Yo - ho - ho and a bottle of ..... bricks !

Edited by Troopmaker

Aaaand it's official: Next Project: Kassadin, The Void Walker

I have started him this morning and I have a really good feeling about him. He is not too easy, but fun to make and I really like his look although I am scared about painting him. Anyway, I will try my best, so be sure to follow this topic!