Sign in to follow this  
Sir Dillon

Massive Napoleonic Armies for sale

Sir Dillion how kind of you for giving us the heads up and I'd definitely buy these Napoleonic Armies and convert them to Imperial Armies the moment they arrived.

However, I can't afford it :'-(

Dear goodness, that's alot of soldiers. I'd buy it as well. But it is at a big price.

Uhm, $2.00 as of now....hehe. I spent my money on Pirate Lego this past month, including getting 31 Blue coat soldiers and sailors and an Admiral.

It is an amazing army.... or all 3 armies that I can see are amazing.

What does the man mean by "Legend 16086"... I didn't know 6086 was rereleased as a Legend???

This would be a nice addition to my armies.

However, this army does need some modication to become a real Napoleonic and English army.

The Napoleonic line infantry would require much more red (expensive) epauletes.

If I knew the shipping costs were reasonable and I didn't have to pay a crazy amount of import taxes, I would consider buying it (not including the Castle Dragon Rider Army).

It is an amazing army.... or all 3 armies that I can see are amazing.

What does the man mean by "Legend 16086"... I didn't know 6086 was rereleased as a Legend???

Perhaps he made an error but it seems he's since corrected it because by the time I read the thread I noticed this:

EDIT IN (and further, let me move this to the top):

10039 Legend Black Knights' Castle, SEALED. Suitable for gift. $60 (includes shipping within the US)

10039 Sealed but has a slightly crushed corner (hey, it was the absolute very last one at either SoCal LEGO store). $50 (includes shipping with the U.S.). The damaged area is about an 1-1.5 inches.

I can imagine an invasion of lego peoples of the person who buys this, hehee. About 60 shakos, I would enjoy that. I find that piece most rare and the most important piece to get, besides the torso. What does anybody else think is most important on the Lego soldier?

I can imagine an invasion of lego peoples of the person who buys this, hehee. About 60 shakos, I would enjoy that. I find that piece most rare and the most important piece to get, besides the torso. What does anybody else think is most important on the Lego soldier?

The shako is the most wanted part. Don't forget the governor / admiral head and the white fancy bicorne. Hard to get at a decent price. Got 3 shako's this past week and 2 admiral heads and I was quite happy I got them. In the past, I remember losing eBay auctions for just 10 shako's despite bidding accordingly. Some people obviously wanted them more than I did. Blue epaulettes can be expensive per piece also.

I can imagine an invasion of lego peoples of the person who buys this, hehee.

Maybe there is someone out there with booty to pay for lot, but there can't be many...

About 60 shakos, I would enjoy that. I find that piece most rare and the most important piece to get, besides the torso. What does anybody else think is most important on the Lego soldier?

The plumes are also rare too because they didn't appear in that many sets. I'm not sure why The LEGO Company has done this because it doesn't seem like that much of a hassle to include a plume spire. After all, I think all of the Islander sets came with spires for their headgear.

So basically the entire fig is pretty much rare and expensive...

(What's up with the new smilies? :-) )

I send him an offer for the entire army :-)

Don't have a response yet.

Blue, red and black? The pith helmets aren't accurate to the time period, are they?

Are these Lost Vikings work? :-) I must say they look nice but I don't see whay we need these two seperate smiles :pirate2: :pirate3: and these three seperate smilies :-) :capn: :rb: We should have some armada soldiers, a creeped out one and a gaping mouth instead. I also think the eye-patches on these ;-) |-/ ruin the winking and eye-rolling effect.

Blue, red and black?

Jep.

The pith helmets aren't accurate to the time period, are they?

Indeed, the pith helmets aren't accurate.

Mr Phes, can you delete this thread :pirate4:

These Smilies have replaced all the smilies on the whole forum! X-D

But why do say Mr. Phes should delete this thread?

These Smilies have replaced all the smilies on the whole forum! X-D

It's just in the pirate section that these smilies are shown. They don't appear anywhere else.

I wish I had the governor head smilie from piratebricks... :-/

BTW, when these new smilies were added, the text codes for them changed and now you see things like cry4.gif laugh_new.gif laugh2.gif... |-/

But why do say Mr. Phes should delete this thread?

Maybe he has bought the pirate items, or everything, that was available?

It's just in the pirate section that these smilies are shown. They don't appear anywhere else.

It seems the Theater, General Lego, MOC, Space and Mecha, and Community forum has Pirates Smilies but the Town and H&A does not. There's still others I didn't check...

EDIT: Disregard, I was using the pirate skin.

Are these Lost Vikings work? :-) I must say they look nice but I don't see whay we need these two seperate smiles :pirate2: :pirate3: and these three seperate smilies :-) :capn: :rb: We should have some armada soldiers, a creeped out one and a gaping mouth instead. I also think the eye-patches on these ;-) |-/ ruin the winking and eye-rolling effect.

All discussion about these smileys can go in the New Pirate Smileys thread.

Mr Phes, can you delete this thread :pirate4:

Are you being serious? Obviously it would be rather illogical to delete a thread just because the item might have sold. Also it wouldn't be fair to the users who have spent time posting in this thread and the users who want to keep discussing this topic.

It seems the Theater, General Lego, MOC, Space and Mecha, and Community forum has Pirates Smilies but the Town and H&A does not. There's still others I didn't check...

It should only apply to the forums using the Pirate skin. So once again we can continue this discussion in the New Pirate Smileys thread.

Are you being serious? Obviously it would be rather illogical to delete a thread just because the item might have sold. Also it wouldn't be fair to the users who have spent time posting in this thread and the users who want to keep discussing this topic.

I was not serious ofcouse. Never expected you to really delete the thread.

That was the pirate in me speaking (trying to hide this sale from the rest of you pirates :-P ).

I knew that was what you were trying to do you wiley scoundrel. Can't trust these Frenchmen.

How many Frenchmen does take to defend Paris from invasion?

No-one knows, it's never happened.

I didn't receive any response for 1 week on my offer.

So I have canceled my offer for the 3 napoleonic armies.

I have lost faith in a this (non-responsive) seller.

Out of frustration I have just bought 100 Imperial Guards on Bricklink.

This will give my English army a serious boost.