Masked Builder

Jedi Temple Mafia - Day One

Again, why so defensive? It's obvious that Windu is lying, and no one's accused you of anything, yet you are quick to jump out and make sure to say that you're not the one coming up with these things.

Why so assertive? He was asked where he got the info, and came out with a an answer that didn't seem defensive at all.

Ki Adi Mundi, Our lynchee has claimed you are the Scum Watcher. What have you to say about this?

I have just received a piece of info from Windu.

Threepio, he claims you are the godfather, converter and killer rolled in it 1.

I am just passing on the info I have received.

News Flash: He has just said to me Barris Offee is A scum.

Mace has confessed as scum. I doubt the people he listed as scum are scum, he is probaly trying to mislead us. We could check the list just in case to be sure, there is a possibility he slipped an actual scum in er knowing we won't believe him

Our conversations:

It's against the rules, I think, to post the writeboard. But, here is something C-3po said.

Excellent… okay first let’s all post our night actions so that we know exactly what tools we have:

I am our God father so I am in charge of our night kill(unlimited), but I also get a one shot conversion ability (I can use only one of these per night). I also will turn up as town if investigated.

:laugh: That doesn't even sound like me. Missed a comma after 'okay', missed a comma after 'first', 'Godfather' is one word, missed a comma after 'God father', missed a space between 'kill' and '(unlimited)', missed a hyphen between 'one' and 'shot', and didn't capitalize 'town'.

Why so assertive? He was asked where he got the info, and came out with a an answer that didn't seem defensive at all.

He didn't have a quote in his statement, so I looked at the statement before his and assumed that he was replying to Coryn. I didn't realize that he was replying to Ki-Adi.

I said that, and when I asked if he had re-written it, he said he copied it off the writeboard. It has nearly cleared you, 3PO.

I said that, and when I asked if he had re-written it, he said he copied it off the writeboard. It has nearly cleared you, 3PO.

Alright, well it's pretty obvious he's just claiming people are scum now. I'm really not sure about C-3PO anymore. :hmpf: Of course we should keep our eyes on everyone else he's accused. Including me, I guess. There could be several reasons why we's doing this now.

A. He's creating a lack of credibility so that his previous claim will be overlooked.

B. He's scum and he's trying to create anarchy on his way out, convincing us to vote off C-3PO and other townies.

C. He has no idea what he's doing and either C-3PO is or isn't scum and there's no way to tell because he's clueless.

I kinda think it's a combination of the last two, but I really don't know. This certainly makes me trust 3PO more than not at all, but it could be intended to. :hmpf:

Of course, I'd still like to see him come out and say this in the day thread. It still could just be that Koon's making all this up. :sceptic:

Alright, Masters and Padawans. I have been exchanging messages of my own with Master Windu. From what I gathered from him the scum are: C-3PO, Ki-Adi Mundi, and Barriss Offee, apparently only 4 of them. I am inclined to believe that C-3PO is not scum, although it would be a good idea to watch him just to be sure. However, I wouldn't be surprised if either Ki-Adi or Barriss are scum. Perhaps his plan was that he would pull down a townies, C-3PO, with him. And then when he realized we weren't buying that he added the other two in hopes that we would put them "beyond reproach" as well. It would be a risky thing to do, but it is possible. What do you all think?

I hope the above post was clear. Just let me know if it is not.

Alright, Masters and Padawans. I have been exchanging messages of my own with Master Windu. From what I gathered from him the scum are: C-3PO, Ki-Adi Mundi, and Barriss Offee, apparently only 4 of them. I am inclined to believe that C-3PO is not scum, although it would be a good idea to watch him just to be sure. However, I wouldn't be surprised if either Ki-Adi or Barriss are scum. Perhaps his plan was that he would pull down a townies, C-3PO, with him. And then when he realized we weren't buying that he added the other two in hopes that we would put them "beyond reproach" as well. It would be a risky thing to do, but it is possible. What do you all think?

Everything's possible. The best course of action would be to pay few to no attention to his claims, and don't let it influence our judgement on others. Also, 4 scum seems pretty low. We're 25 Jedi, right? 4 is just one sixth, and the usual is 1/3 to 1/4.

:laugh: That doesn't even sound like me. Missed a comma after 'okay', missed a comma after 'first', 'Godfather' is one word, missed a comma after 'God father', missed a space between 'kill' and '(unlimited)', missed a hyphen between 'one' and 'shot', and didn't capitalize 'town'.

And they made a mistake with regards to content: One-shot doesn't mean one time per night, but one time per game.

I hope the above post was clear. Just let me know if it is not.

Do you think I'm scum because he accused me, or my behavior, or both?

I am just passing on the info I have received.

News Flash: He has just said to me Barris Offee is A scum.

Aww! Isn't that sweet! I find it hilarious that dear Master Windu is naming people as 'his scum team'. And we should believe him why? It's not like he is just trying to get random Jedi lynched for no reason is it? :sarcasm:

Seriously. Why would a scum sell out his entire team? The answer, is that he is getting desperate, and throwing random suspicion onto assorted good Jedi to try and take down as many good guys with him as possible. I don't see any reason why we should believe anything Master Windu says. Nice one, Sith Master Windu. :laugh:

I wasn't directly saying you were scum, but I was saying that there is a possiblity. Obviously Master Windu had a reason for making the claims he was, and more likely than not he was, in the end trying to protect some scum, but don't worry, as Luminara suggested, I am in no way going to base my thinking tomorrow off this, but it is a point to remember.

...And no, I don't think you've been particularly scummy today, although to a certain extent, everyone has, but...anyway.

I think he's just flailing around in his last desperate attempts, and that if he actually was telling the truth, he'd be the most selfish and unsportsmanlike Scum I'd ever seen. If everything he said actually was true, then it would make some sense to out me, since that would be an attempt to fulfill a win condition, however, giving up the rest of his team would just be a case of "if I can't win, none of you can". (because if he was telling the truth about being the Usurper, by now it would be a guarantee that he would not fulfill at least one of his win conditions, but the rest of the Scum would still statistically be able to win)

Of course, that doesn't mean that the players he mentioned aren't Scum, and I agree that they should be watched carefully, myself included.

And they made a mistake with regards to content: One-shot doesn't mean one time per night, but one time per game.

I interpreted that as his claiming that I had two actions, a one-shot conversion and an unlimited kill, and I could only use one of those two per night, in addition to my passive investigation immunity.

Vote Tally:

Ashoka Tano (MacK) 3 Votes - Sisco, Kadabra, JackJonespaw

Roron Corobb (Flipz) 1 Vote - Scubacarrot

Mace Windu (Nightshroud99) 18 Votes - Tamamono, Peanuts, Scorpiox, Flipz, Alex the Great, MacK, Brickdoctor, badboytje88, Jedi master Brick, fhomess, Darth Nihilus, Zakura, Flare, Swils, ADHO15, VolcanicPanik, Dannylonglegs, Palathadric

Volvif Moon (JackJonesPaw) 1 Vote - TheBoyWonder

Vote: C-3PO (Brickdoctor) 1 Vote - Nightshroud99

Still To Vote:

Macoco

About 13 hours until the day ends.

Aye. Investigator, wherever you may be, feel free to investigate me tonight. I have nothing to hide. I know that I'm a pure good Jedi, so I wouldn't be at all offended if I were watched or ivestigated or the suchlike. I hope Master Windu comes back on soon, so we can see some more Sith flailing and him-and-her-are-my-scum-buddies-because-I'm-a-bad-loser-and-I-always-tell-the truth. I really doubt that Windu would be such an idiot as to ruin the game for his team because his Sith-light has shone through. But, investigate me if you really want to. :classic:

I think we've had more than enough excitement for today. I'd like everyone who gets a message from Windu to please regard it as irrelevant. He's obviously just trying to spread confusion now. Obviously there are more than 4 scum, and if there were only 4 scum, they wouldn't have only one conversion. :wink:

However, his claim that Mundi, 3PO, and Barris are his scumbuddies does raise some eyebrows. I'd say it's probably pretty likely that at least one of them is really scum and Windu put their name in there for WIFOM. However, this could also be him trying to get us to waste investigations.

Do you think I'm scum because he accused me, or my behavior, or both?

This post is nowhere near town, though. If any of 3PO/Offee/Mundi gets investigated, it should be Mundi.

Aye. Investigator, wherever you may be, feel free to investigate me tonight. I have nothing to hide. I know that I'm a pure good Jedi, so I wouldn't be at all offended if I were watched or ivestigated or the suchlike. I hope Master Windu comes back on soon, so we can see some more Sith flailing and him-and-her-are-my-scum-buddies-because-I'm-a-bad-loser-and-I-always-tell-the truth. I really doubt that Windu would be such an idiot as to ruin the game for his team because his Sith-light has shone through. But, investigate me if you really want to. :classic:

Same, I don't mind being investigated or anything (but killed that is :tongue: ).

However, his claim that Mundi, 3PO, and Barris are his scumbuddies does raise some eyebrows. I'd say it's probably pretty likely that at least one of them is really scum and Windu put their name in there for WIFOM. However, this could also be him trying to get us to waste investigations.

This is what I was trying to say, although it may not have come out very clearly. Your last point could be good as well though.

Ithra please place your vote soon. It would be shame for you to get a vote penalty, and I really don't think there's much more we will find out today.

This post is nowhere near town, though. If any of 3PO/Offee/Mundi gets investigated, it should be Mundi.

Sure, I wouldn't be averse to an investigation, I only wanted to know which to respond to, and since he said he really wasn't accusing me, it's a non-issue. Of course, everyone who Mace suggested should be payed attention too.

Ithra please place your vote soon. It would be shame for you to get a vote penalty, and I really don't think there's much more we will find out today.

"I disagree. If Ithra does not place a vote before the time limit is up, then she has earned those penalty votes for not being active and for making us wait so long to reach our conviction (thus allowing ex-Master Windu to spread more lies and confusion). As you well know, inactive innocents are a Scum's best friend. :sceptic: "

Master Corobb. It is bad news whenever a Jedi slays one of their own, no matter how justifiable it would be. You seem to be complaining about waiting so long to call this day quits, but I think it has been useful. Any information we can get is useful information, especially as since this is the first day, we do not have too much in the way of information. I did not at all mind the delay, although now I am agreeing with you that it is getting rather tedious.

After catching up on the past events, I am going to Vote: Mace Windu (Nightshroud99).

I had already suspected him of being scum quite some time earlier in the day, the evidence just kept piling up until the climax when he admitted it, and I also think he was probably trying to take down a Town with him.

Vote Tally:

Ashoka Tano (MacK) 3 Votes - Sisco, Kadabra, JackJonespaw

Roron Corobb (Flipz) 1 Vote - Scubacarrot

Mace Windu (Nightshroud99) 19 Votes - Tamamono, Peanuts, Scorpiox, Flipz, Alex the Great, MacK, Brickdoctor, badboytje88, Jedi master Brick, fhomess, Darth Nihilus, Zakura, Flare, Swils, ADHO15, VolcanicPanik, Dannylonglegs, Palathadric, Macoco

Volvif Moon (JackJonesPaw) 1 Vote - TheBoyWonder

Vote: C-3PO (Brickdoctor) 1 Vote - Nightshroud99

The day is now over, Mace Windu (Nightshroud99) will be lynched. The conclusion will be posted shortly.

IMG_0757.jpg

Yoda came back to the main temple room to get the person the other Jedi had decided to lynch. Mace Windu was yelling. "Don't trust C-3PO! Don't trust him!"

IMG_0758.jpg

The other Jedi just laughed at him. "You can't be trusted."

IMG_0760.jpg

Yoda look around at the other Jedi and wondered if they made the right choice.

You have 24 hours to send in your night actions. The day will begin as soon as I receive them.