Mafiabannerbig.jpg

Welcome to the Jedi Temple Mafia! This topic is for the players to confirm their roles and for general discussion about the game. (Complimenting the hosts etc.) Playing the game in this thread will not be tolerated. Enjoy the game!

gallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_3547.png

Players:

IMG_0691-1.jpgIMG_0723.jpg

Yoda and Commander Gree (NPCs) - Played By Masked Builder And K-Nut

IMG_0722.jpg

R2-D2 - fhomess

IMG_0721.jpg

C-3PO - Brickdoctor

IMG_0720.jpg

Hugar Ssiht - badboytje88

IMG_0719.jpg

Coryn Kelens - Tamamono

IMG_0718.jpg

Ithra Srryn - Macoco

IMG_0717.jpg

Roron Corobb - Flipz

IMG_0716.jpg

Ili Seosty - Sisco

IMG_0715.jpg

Foul Moudama - Kadabra

IMG_0714.jpg

Euna Iladru - Jedi master Brick

IMG_0713.jpg

Voolvif Monn - JackJonespaw

IMG_0712.jpg

Barriss Offee - Scorpiox

IMG_0711.jpg

Plo Koon - TheBoyWonder

IMG_0710.jpg

Anakin Skywalker - Swils

IMG_0709.jpg

Kit Fisto - ADHO15

IMG_0708.jpg

Shaak Ti - Flare

IMG_0707.jpg

Eeth Koth - Alex the Great

IMG_0706.jpg

Luminara Unduli - Peanuts

IMG_0705.jpg

Saesee Tiin - Zakura

IMG_0704.jpg

Quinlan Vos - VolanicPanik

IMG_0699.jpg

Ahsoka Tano - MacK

IMG_0697.jpg

Aayla Secura - Darth Nihilus

IMG_0696.jpg

Ki-Adi Mundi - Dannylonglegs

IMG_0695.jpg

Nahdar Vebb - Scubacarrot

IMG_0694.jpg

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Palathadric

IMG_0693.jpg

Mace Windu - Nightshroud99

Reserves:

Pirate Dave 84

JaseTJ

Legoman273

Legonater

Superficial Username

Dakar A

RPGer

Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the
Jedi
or the
Sith
. To win the game, the
Jedi
must kill off all the
Sith
, while the
Sith
need to outnumber the
Jedi
Third-Party (neutral)
characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles. Proxy votes are allowed if done in this format:
Proxy: Character (Player)

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format;
Vote: Character (Player)
. You don't get to unvote your vote, you only get one shot. No other format will be accepted. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense.

Role PMs will be sent out soon. And the day will begin sometime tomorrow afternoon as long as everyone has confirmed.

IMG_0697.jpg Aayla Secura - Darth Nihilus

Make sure you don't kill her off.

The game looks great, Masked, I'll be sure to follow it!

It's a Tra..! Uhm, I mean, I'm ready :sweet: Thanks for picking me.

Ah, Nahdar! It's good to see you're not dead yet, my old Padawan.

Jedi Master Kit Fisto present and ready to play. :grin:

Thanks for choosing me and for giving me the best character to play!

... wait Nahdar, why do you think you're this 'Admiral Ackbar'? :wacko: Maybe it was a bad idea recommending you be made a Knight.

And I guess you must still be my Padawan if this takes place before Lair of Grievous. My bad.

Ahsoka Tano here and I'm ready to serve the Jedi order!

Thank you for allowing me to play :classic:

Shaak Ti, eh? As long as I don't have to meet up with some secret apprentice on a backwater planet, I think I'll be fine!

BTW, I believe that Roron Cobb's name is actually Roron Corobb... :wink:

Ah, Nahdar! It's good to see you're not dead yet, my old Padawan.

Hello, Master, "Not dead yet"... What is that supposed to mean, is that a threat? :hmpf_bad:

Hello, Master, "Not dead yet"... What is that supposed to mean, is that a threat? :hmpf_bad:

Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to familiarise yourself with your character.

Clone reserve trooper CX 514-B reporting for duty, sir! Prepped and ready to replace comrades wounded by RL, sir!

Just joking mate, I read the wiki page :wink:.

It still says Admiral Ackbar in your signature :tongue:

Ili Seosty reporting! I'm ready to do my duty to my masters.

Ugh, Fine, I'll change it...

Thank you, I'll be quiet now...

I have not got a role PM.

Me neither. But nevertheless, Jedi Master Voolvif Monn ready to pick out the Sith and get rid of them!

BTW, I believe that Roron Cobb's name is actually Roron Corobb... :wink:

Dang. Fixed, and thanks.

I have not got a role PM.

Me neither. But nevertheless, Jedi Master Voolvif Monn ready to pick out the Sith and get rid of them!

Yep, K-Nut is sending those out. :wink:

1. I must say that you have sone an excellent job on the non-official characters. I didn't know who the were (I can't bring myself to watch more than a few minutes of CW.), but I checked Wookipedia. Well done. :thumbup:

2. Do those who are on stand-by recieve a PM? (Not a role PM, but a "I have you on stand-by. Please keep up with the Day threads." PM)

I am taking a break from mafia games, so good luck to the hosts and the players too! :thumbup: