Sign in to follow this  
LEGO Family

Doctor Who - The Teselecta - Look into my eye !

**** SPOILER ALERT **** This MOC reveals a lot of things about The Doctors dead from Season 6 - Episode 13. The wedding of river song.

V0.5 Look into my eye !

So this is the first MOC we have given up on. Or, havent made the way it was supposed to be from the beginning.

Unfortunately we realised to late that we didnt have enough small white and brown plates to make it how it was supposed to be. So lets call this a beta MOC.

Anyway we still want to show it since its sort of cool.

Story goes:

When Amy explains that she had recently witnessed the Doctor's death and regrets killing Kovarian, River reveals that the Doctor lied when he said he told her his name; instead he had said "Look into my eye". The Doctor had asked the Teselecta to masquerade as him at Lake Silencio, and the Doctor and his TARDIS had been miniaturised within it ever since.

* Teselecta: The Teselecta, designated Justice Department Vehicle Number 6018, was an android staffed by a crew who had been miniaturised by a compression field. It could travel through time. It was used to locate people deemed guilty of crimes who had escaped punishment.

( Text taken from:http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Teselecta )

Teselecta (4).jpg

Teselecta (5).jpg

Teselecta (6).jpg

Teselecta (1).JPG

Teselecta (2).JPG

Teselecta (3).JPG

Hope you like it. :)

Edited by LEGO Family

You should do more interior , this is a very unusual thing to make a model of, wich make it abit amusing.

You should do more interior , this is a very unusual thing to make a model of, wich make it abit amusing.

Oh, ive just started with posting all the Doctor Who stuff we have builded ... This was merely a try to make something diffrent .... Have a second set ... However that is a picture of both Math Smith and David Tennant ( 11th and 10th Doctor ) ... So it sort of didnt have anything to do the Teselecta itself ... But the picture had higher resolution making it possible to do the "eye magic" from a further distance ... When i have at some point resized the pictures, i will post them . :)

Interesting idea...Excited to see the David/Matt one!

Thanks!

-Puck

Interesting idea...Excited to see the David/Matt one!

Thanks!

-Puck

OH yeah ... Forgot all about the other pictures.

Will upload them at some point later, when i get them resized. :)