Sign in to follow this  
lego fox

info needed

Lego Fox hear, I started werking on my big balsawood lego boat agen,and I was wondering if any one would know if the yard arms on sailing ships were wrapped with rope to prevent splitting?

Edited by lego fox

All due respect, next time it would be nice to work on spelling and grammar. And to answer your question: I have no clue what your talking about. So, you don't really need me,lol. :pirate:

Edited by Commander Law

All due respect, next time it would be nice to work on spelling and grammar. And to answer your question: I have no clue what your talking about. So, you don't really need me,lol. :pirate:

Good point. I mean, I am no mod, but it'd be nice too correct your vocab, then we can answer your question :monkey:

If you have nothing to add then don't post. Report the post the grammar is so bad it's unreadable

Good point. I mean, I am no mod, but it'd be nice too correct your vocab, then we can answer your question :monkey:

Lego Fox hear. I started werking on my big balsawood lego bout agen and I was wondering if any one would know if the yard arms on sailing ships were rapped with rope to prevent splitting?

Although it should not be coming from our regular members, the fact is still that your grammar is quite poor. When signing up to this forum you agreed to an English speaking platform.

Please do improve your grammar or comments like this are likely all you'll receive instead of answers to your questions.