LEGO Family

My 30 year old TFOL LEGO recovered

So jealous! I would have killed to have had the yellow castle growing up! :wub::cry_happy:

So jealous! I would have killed to have had the yellow castle growing up! :wub::cry_happy:

Hehe ... I remember the day i got it so clearly ... It was a christmas present from my parents. We got home at night from my grandparents around 2am ... I sat up until 4-5am building it ... My dad was very dissapointed. It was the first time that i didnt want him to help me build since i was able to build it myself .... I was 7-8 years old then .... Those sweat memories ... I loved that castle, and still do. :)

Thanks for telling me ... Now im gonna hide my adress ;) .. :P

Wonderful, I recognize many of the sets there. I sold all my Lego when I was 16-17 or so. Now 25 years later I wish I hadn't done that...

Lovely pics, brought back a lot of memories. Me and my brother had many of these sets, especially the early Space ones.

Im really digging the retro space again having found this collection. I have all sorts of ideas going on of what to build out off all these cool finds.

Lets se if i can make it, and live up to those old great designers.

Thanks for replying. :)

WOW!!

You were very fortunate to have had those as a youngster.

Amazing find, Im happy for you. :classic:

Thanks and Awwwww .... I would have loved to share with you if i felt i had enough of these old sets ...

But indeed, it was a nawesome find. I simply love em all . :)

Wonderful, I recognize many of the sets there. I sold all my Lego when I was 16-17 or so. Now 25 years later I wish I hadn't done that...

Auch ... I could easily have done the same. I was just so "fortunate" that i forgot about it when i met my first girlfriend and it ended up in a cellar at my mom and dads place. :P

I love the old LEGO set designs. So simple, so easy to make, and so cool.

Yeah, and still they look so insanely awesome. Those "planet" decals on the retro space bricks are a killer ... I so still love them even though they are not glittering anymore.

Thanks for the reply. :)