WhiteFang

Category A and Category B winners

Congrats to all the winners in both categories! And to everyone else I'd just like to say

that there were so many lovely entries and I enjoyed all of them. :classic:

I'd also like to thank WhiteFang and everyone else involved with the competition. It was really fun! Thank you to all who voted.

Congrats to the winners -- it's always cool to see the one I voted for winning -- let's me know I'm in good company :wink:

Thanks to EB Staff for hosting this contest!

Congrats to all the winners including myself :tongue: . And thank everyone for participating and Eurobricks, especially WhiteFang for continuously hosting this great contest. :thumbup:

Congratulations to the deserving winners, and thank you to everyone who entered for making this another extremely high-quality contest! :thumbup:

Congratulations to all the winners and for Fangy and Rufus for running another successful contest!

I just counted the votes. :blush: It's Fangy who deserves the thanks for organising and presenting another awesome CMF contest! :wub:

Congratulations to all the winners!

An extra one to my Swedish friend Skafte ;)

Congrats to the winners! The butcher entry and 3-D T.V. weere especially great, no surprise that they won! :tongue:

Also, did I hear something about a raffle? *oh2*

Thank you to everyone who voted for me, and thanks Fangy for hosting this awesome contest once again :sweet:

Also, congratulations to all the other winners.

Congratulations to all of the other winners as well as everyone else that entered.

It's always great to see so many different entries and the techniques used in them as they're a great source of inspiration for future creations.

Also, thanks to everyone that voted for my entries and thanks to the organisers especially WhiteFang.

Once again, I will like to thank to all of the participants who had taken their time and efforts to put together their entries for this CMF contest! It was truly a great pleasure to see so many wonderful outstanding entries, coming to take part in this Eurobricks tradition. I hope the community will continue to support this contest and have a positive experience.

Congratulatons to the winners as well! You guys did well and 'wow' the voters with your nice creations. Well done! As DarkFang had informed me, all of the prizes are now shipped and is on your way to your home! You ought to receive the package in 2 weeks time! :grin:

Have fun. :wub:

Congratulations to the winners!

And thanks to WhiteFang and all staff involved in hosting the contest :thumbup:

My figs arrived in Sweden yesterday, thanks Fangy!

Wow, that is fast shipping to Europe. :sweet:

I hope the rest of the winners will also receive the package soon.

I got my figs a couple of days ago as well :sweet:. Thanks a lot Fangy :sweet:

Just received my prizes too! Thanks WhiteFang. :classic:

Received my prize yesterday and am very happy with it. Thanks once again, WhiteFang! And thanks to all those who voted for my entries. Also, congrats to my fellow winners. :classic:

I got my figs a couple of days ago as well :sweet:. Thanks a lot Fangy :sweet:

Just received my prizes too! Thanks WhiteFang. :classic:

Received my prize yesterday and am very happy with it. Thanks once again, WhiteFang! And thanks to all those who voted for my entries. Also, congrats to my fellow winners. :classic:

It is great to know that you have received the package safely! I believe there is a few more of you who have not indicated if they had received it. Hope it is actually safe in your residence and not somewhere else. :blush:

Hi,

Just a quickie to let you know the "bandit" has arrived today, safe and sound. :classic:

Thanks WhiteFang... :thumbup:

CB68