castor-troy

MOC : The BookShop (Modular)

This moc is very beautiful. The colors on the inside from all the books really make it vibrant and alive.

The interior with ladder and the stairs really add a nice touch to it too. This is just great. :classic:

Wonderful work - great architecture, and I love the topic you've done it on. It all looks really smooth. :thumbup:

Hi

have you seen the contest and its rules?

I would be a worthy MOC for this.

Dino

Excellent designing inside and out 'castor-troy', I :wub: that window trick with the wine glasses ! :grin:

Can't wait to see your next creation......Brick On ! :grin:

I love this MOC, you've blended old with new architecture really well, I think the glass "half-roof" looks really good. On top of that, the building looks detailed, but not busy, and the interior is nice.

I'm guessing you are entering the contest, as this looks like it would be a quality entry...

Edit: I just noticed the use of wine glasses as windows, very interesting use of the piece.

Edited by fyrmedhatt

Very good build, some nice use of texture, especially on the ground floor (Quite realistic) and the interior looks great too! Well done.

You just keep 'em coming :sweet: This is REALLY great!

I see a lot of parisien beauty in your style. Hope you don't take that as an offence, if you live in another french town. But I'm i big fan of classic french architecture.

You should deffinately enter the modular-contest :wink:

Very nice MOC! The interior and the exterior are both superb! The details on the arches are beautiful and it's also nice to see that you did something with the back of the building, the balcony is a nice touch.

The book shop has great architectural style, and the interiors is amazing. Being a 'book-worm', bookshops are my weak point, and the same goes for this one. Book covers in different colours make it very vibrant and I'm sure I'd spent a lot of time inside. Well done!

Really great bookshop! This is one of those MOCs that makes me wish I could shrink down to the size of a minifig, just to explore the MOC!

Once again from you, a lovely structure I too would enjoy strolling into IRL as bookstores always draw me in :sweet:

I really enjoy looking at your creations and hunting for the clever & wonderful uses of elements in design you seem to easily apply.

An absolutely lovely creation, inside and out. Possibly the best one you've presented thus far. I'm very impressed! :)

Very beautiful building. I always like seeing tan/dark tan/dark green together in some combination and this fits right in. I was planning on doing something similar detail wise in parts and I'm glad to see it does look good. I haven't had time to put all the pieces together, so it's nice seeing it in person. I like working with tan a lot, so this is looking good.

I would say enter the contest, but I don't want the competition :wink:

Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see more.

Really beautiful building! You managed to take a color palette used in an official set and still make it feel completely original. The exterior detailing is perfect, and the interiors are really cozy.

Blogged on Brick Town Talk!

Thanx for congratulations. There are so many MOCer that I love their job (sonicstarlight , cimddwc...) : it's very nice.

Bonus :

First street, side right : the book shop, the antique shop, the irish pub...

ville_v4_1.jpg

Edited by castor-troy