Sign in to follow this  
Meatman

Win a Vampire GT Model

If it didn't require a facebook account, I would do it :P

no facebook, so i can't enter. :thumbdown: also, but this is a nitpick, it's the red one. red is three times faster, black is three times more badass.

That’s awesome, I’ll leave it to the technics fans to try win. :thumbup:

no facebook, so i can't enter. :thumbdown: also, but this is a nitpick, it's the red one. red is three times faster, black is three times more badass.

Paul mentioned something about an online charity auction this month for the Black one.

Paul mentioned something about an online charity auction this month for the Black one.

yeah,i know. only problem is that a charity auction would be far out of my price range.

Wow, what a generous guy Paul Boratko is! :classic: For those not familiar with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, "...the Make-A-Wish Foundation® has enriched the lives of children with life-threatening medical conditions through its wish-granting work. The Foundation's mission reflects the life-changing impact that a Make-A-Wish® experience has on children, families, referral sources, donors, sponsors, and entire communities."

Some child will have a BIG SMILE on his/her face after Paul's auction proceeds allows him/her to fulfill their wish.... :sweet:

Edited by DLuders

Wow, what a generous guy Paul Boratko is! :classic: For those not familiar with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, "...the Make-A-Wish Foundation® has enriched the lives of children with life-threatening medical conditions through its wish-granting work. The Foundation's mission reflects the life-changing impact that a Make-A-Wish® experience has on children, families, referral sources, donors, sponsors, and entire communities."

Some child will have a BIG SMILE on his/her face after Paul's auction proceeds allows him/her to fulfill their wish.... :sweet:

I got the pleasure of meeting a young man in Pittsburgh last year at a Kidsfest who had some problems and he was extremely thrilled to see my cars in person and had his father take his picture holding one of my cars... Turns out he was a fan of my work and had seen the models online... This was an eye opening experience for me realizing that through Lego that I had made a connection with this boy and right then and there I had decided that I should try and give back...