Hoexbroe

Cars for my MegaMOC 2012

indexed.gif V-LV-28A to V-LV-28D

22/9-2012. EDIT; 23rd and 24th vehicles added to the end of the thread.

18/9-2012. EDIT; 21st and 22nd vehicles added to the end of the thread.

1/7-2012. EDIT; 19th and 20th vehicles added to the end of the thread.

25/6-2012. EDIT; 16th to 18th vehicles added to the end of the thread.

16/6-2012. EDIT; 15th vehicle added to the end of the thread.

2/6-2012. EDIT; 14th vehicle added to teh end of the thread.

27/5-2012. EDIT; 13th vehicle added to teh end of the thread.

23/5-2012. EDIT; 12th vehicle added to the end of the thread.

20/5-2012: EDIT; 11th vehicle added to the end of the thread.

19/5-2012. EDIT; 9th and 10th vehicles added to the end of the thread.

15/5-2012: EDIT; 8th vehicle added to the end of the thread.

5/5-2012: EDIT; 7th vehicle added to the end of the thread.

3/5-2012: EDIT; 6th vehicle added to the end of the thread.

2/5-2012: EDIT; 5th vehicle added to the end of the thread.

Hi all,

Some of you guys might (more of you might NOT) remember my "MegaMOC 2011" and it´s vehicles. That has now all been broken down into it´s indivisual pieces and Lego-elements. So now I have begun a new MOC, and here are some of the creations done for it;

(I will continually update this thread, when new vehicles are created);

We begin with 4 cars;

6-wide in a "rare" colour. (Rare for ME at least...)

dsc05273.jpg

dsc05274.jpg

Highly inspired by the fantastic 7-wide work of Misterzumbi, but here in 6-wide with no stickers, no paint, no cut pieces or tubing...

1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor hearse;

dsc05288.jpg

dsc05290.jpg

dsc05295.jpg

A 1958 Plymouth Fury;

dsc05302.jpg

dsc05303.jpg

Headlights changed to trans-yellow on purpose, in order to achieve a more... "evil" look... You should know why!

1955 Ford Lincoln Futura (albeit with 1965 modifications);

flf1955_65b.jpg

dsc05309.jpg

dsc05312.jpg

Well, that is all for now. Stay tuned, as the plan is to make +20 vehicles over time...

Edited by Hoexbroe

Awesome classic cars Hoexbro! I was admiring the green one on BS a day or so ago. I really like them all, especially the Batmobile. Great job default_classic.gif

Edited by Lego Guy Bri

That green one and Batmobile are just AWESOME :excited: and BEAUTIFUL :wub: at the same time 'Hoexbroe'.....Brick On Drive On ! :grin:

Great cars, I love the Fury and Batmobile. I wish TLG would introduce their own minifig scale 1966 Batmobile.

I like them all but I love "Christine"-if you disassemble it does it build itself again?

I am afraid to try! ;-)

I really, really like those. Both the builds and the overall aesthetic are really good. Love the first lime-green one, captures that whole retro feeling so well.

Wow, really a fantastic bunch of vehicles Hoexbroe! I'd very much like to know what you are planning but I think you won't tell us right now, will you? :wink: Anyway, your rides are all top notch.

• I like the lime car best. As already said on MOCpages I like the way you tilted the whole rear end to get the typical shape. The color design itself is very appealing, the use of the railing piece is a great idea.
  • Second is Christine. A very cute silhouette and an awesome color design, too.
  • The Batmobile earns my third place. It's got that very classic look ...
  • The hearse comes up to my fourth place. It's great, no question, but not as great as the others IMHO, even if I imagine to change its colors to, say, white and red ;-)

Anyway, this is something we all can learn from. Looking forward to the next bunch! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

indexed.gif V-LV-26E

First of all; Thanks to all of you for teh nice comments. Much appreciated!

I LOVE that green car! It's so realistic, brilliant!

Realistic¿? Curiously enough its the ONLY model that is not made to any prototype. It´s pure fantasy...

Great cars, I love the Fury and Batmobile. I wish TLG would introduce their own minifig scale 1966 Batmobile.

I wish they would use mine, -and pay me! LOL

But as it uses several "ilegal techniques" that would never happen. (-and not only becuase of the techniques... -lol) It uses pony-ears, solid stud in Technic pinhole, forced friction and pieces not correctly aligned or connected, etc...

Wow, really a fantastic bunch of vehicles Hoexbroe! I'd very much like to know what you are planning but I think you won't tell us right now, will you? :wink: Anyway, your rides are all top notch.

Right... Though there is nothing much or specific to tell. Just "USA in the 50´ies")

-And thanks for the grading-list. Much appreciated!

What about changing the hearse colour scheme for an ECTO-1?

Yeah. I think that would be fun too. I might do one, but doubt I will have it form part of the MegaMOC project though. (As the Ghostbusters didnt appear until the 80´ies)

Here´s another one!

A minituarization of the already mythic #10220 set from LEGO;

dsc05317.jpg

dsc05319.jpg

dsc05322.jpg

-Even with a complete interior;

dsc05325.jpg

Credits of course to Richard Brown, whose VW T1 this one is based on!

´later!

Edited by Phred

Your dioramas are always a joy to look at, not least because of the lovely vehicles you build. These new addition to your car park are all great - I can't pick a favourite :)

I have to say that I love your van; however, I would make the rear bumper grey to match the front. Funny that there has been such a burst of those being created on here.

Edited by gotoAndLego

indexed.gif V-LV-27A

Your dioramas are always a joy to look at, not least because of the lovely vehicles you build. These new addition to your car park are all great - I can't pick a favourite :)

Thanks man. Although I try to make the diorama nice also, I admit that the cars are the REASON for building a whole diorama...

I have to say that I love your van; however, I would make the rear bumper grey to match the front. Funny that there has been such a burst of those being created on here.

Actually... I should change the fron tbumper to white, as the official #10220 set. Havent checked if these Technic peices exist in white on BrickLink.

Wow great work :thumbup: . Do you do instructions as i would love to biuld that green one myself. :sweet:

Well, no... Usually I use too many "illegal tecniques" for LDD to handle (easily or at all). Although... The next one I will post here does have a set of instructions, which might be published in the next issue of HispaBrick Magazine (english version!) if they accept it! ;-)

So... The production plant never stops. Here´s the 6th vehicle!

1980 Citroën 2CV "Charleston";

dsc05327.jpg

dsc05328.jpg

See ya!

Edited by Phred

I said I couldn't pick a favourite. I was wrong. Your 2CV is absolutely spot on. It can not be done better on this scale!

WOW, love the green one!!

How will those cars fit in you town? Will there be minifigs as well?

K.

3/5-2012: EDIT; 6th vehicle added to the end of the thread.

2/5-2012: EDIT; 5th vehicle added to the end of the thread.

I'm not sure if you knew this or cared, but there are url's to specific posts if you press the post number on the top right of each post. :wink:

I'm not sure if you knew this or cared, but there are url's to specific posts if you press the post number on the top right of each post. :wink:

Haven´t thought about that. Thanks for the tip!

Great vehicles. I absolutely love the VW. I may need to try to build one myself. That 2CV is very impressive too. Very spot on.

Keep up the good work!

indexed.gif V-LV-23B

7th car out now;

dsc05336.jpg

1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor Ambulance (with 1985 modifications).

Wasn´t really going to build this one, but at the end the temptation was too big...

Will probably not form part of the final project.

dsc05333.jpg

dsc05335.jpg

dsc05332.jpg