Sign in to follow this  
Sam892

Problems with superheroes parts ?

None of my sets had any cracked parts, but I did get the helicarrier set today and the hulk had two left hands and no right one lol. I just emailed them and am awaiting a reply. Do any of y'all know how they will fix this since the hulk is packaged together?

I just got my replacement hulk and to my surprise they sent me the whole hulk.

Giant cracks on the right hand side. And the face has a splotch of paint missing from the lips. :cry_sad:

Balderdash! Not to you, just a general curse towards the torso mishap. I would expect to hear that about older torsos, but not new. As always, thank the plastic gods we have LEGO Customer Service at our backs. :classic:

I just got my replacement hulk and to my surprise they sent me the whole hulk.

That's very cool of Lego to send you a whole new hulk. It's probably because it's all bagged together. You should have a look on bricklink for a cheap replacement hand and then customise the old hulk to look like red hulk :laugh: .

Bad news everyone :sad:

I recently bought the quiet a few weeks back and I have had all my figs sitting on the shelf. Anyway as I was dusting I removed all the figs and both of my ironmen had cracks in the heels. I'm starting to think its the cylinders that are the problem all the other figs are fine a part from Hulk who has a couple of black spots on him but he was like that when I got him out of the box. I don't know what's causing this I never move them or anything. No one goes in the room apart from me. Looks like I'm gonna have to contact LEGO again :sad:

When I first read this topic I checked all of my figures. They were all (fortunately) fine. Now I am going to have to recheck them all to see if enough time has gone by that has caused problems.

I haven't noticed anything with the figures directly, but I've been noticing a lot of my bricks have cracks in them. As in, new out of the box cracks.

I've had so many complaints with TLG over the last 6 months that it is getting incredibly difficult to have anything replaced. I'm sure they want to make sure I'm not ripping them off. Which is understandable, but good for them, I'm an honest individual that is having a lot of frustration with their product.

Hopefully everyone can get their pieces without breaking.

Are these cracks evident upon opening the sets or do they develop/become visible over a short period of time?

I think like, one was right out of the box, and the other two developed in less that two hours. I've also noticed cracks on a lot of bricks in general from the SUperheroes line specfically. Very disappointing :cry_sad: I think I might complain. :angry:

Most of the problems people stated before also happened to me :cry_sad: . My Chitauri have the weird lines running down their faces, Wolverine's hair is extremely loose (it falls off when you simply tip him over :hmpf: ), ALL my mini-figures have weird cracks running down the back of their legs, my cap. America's shield is printed slanted and has white specks scattered in it, and the black part of Iron man's helmet was smudged :sceptic: . And if mini-figure problems aren't bad enough, even the actual set pieces were very cheap-feeling (it didn't feel like the normal plastic) and some were even cracked, straight out of the box :angry: . Even the stickers started peeling after the second day! STICKERS! What is the world coming to? I have never had problems in a set, yet suddenly I have problems in a whole theme?! :sing: (I own all of the Marvel sets) I was very deeply disappointed in the entire quality of the theme. Sorry for the rant (just warning others), but seriously, Lego needs to step up :hmpf_bad:

I bought the captain America set near the end of May. After an observation last night, his head has missing paint in the back. The A is broken too. His mouth paint is smudged and missing too. The shield red paint was smeared. He is my favorite minifig and this is very disappointing. :angry::angry: . Looks like I will be contacting CS. :hmpf_bad::thumbdown: