Sign in to follow this  
dark1san

Anyone else see this on Bricklink and chuckle?

Yes I saw that earlier today :laugh: . It's amazing how people think its ok to add such crazy prices to things. It's also upsetting though to see so many people try to take advantage of being in lucky situations. To get these it's you had to be invited to breakfast with Lego at toy fair. To have been invite personally and when handed those as tokens of gratitude and for them to think " these will make me a bit of cash". Leo should find a way to stop this some how with all products of there's.

Edited by Sam892

He is just trying to raise the current listed price average in the price guide. This will drive prices up a bit and then he will be able to sell his at inflated prices before the market corrects itself. It's a really sleazy thing to do.

Is that why they do that? That would make sense I guess.

...Or maybe he was just really hopeful that someone would buy them. :laugh:

I think the seller wants to have them for himself Unless someone wants to give him A LOT for it.

The sort of person that'd buy that for so much is also the sort of person that would never play with it. :angry:

As Darkdragon pointed out, it's far more likely someone trying to screw around with Bricklink statistics than someone actually thinking they will sell an item.

That being said, I don't see how this discussion can continue much further than "some people are jerks". So I'm closing it down.