Sign in to follow this  
AlexScammer

A Collection of Series 7 Vignettes

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I got 4 figures from CMF Series 7, and thought of having some fun with them. I will make a vig for this guy, bunny, tennis player, and the red riding hood.

7123495433_4d2724ec1c_z.jpg

Le Nerd by burnedTart, on Flickr

Thanks for watching, check out my photostream on flickr, there's a lot of fun stuff! (-_^)d

- Alex.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Very nice, although my favourite of your two Series 7 vigs has to be the computer programmer. Can't wait for the next one! YOU'RE MAKING ME JEALOUS, I want some Series 7 minifigs!

Excellent little vig 'AlexScammer', though you needed a Star Trek model on a shelf to be a real Le Nerd scene ! :laugh:

Nice, but CMF Vignettes belong in Special. Moving....

This is simply (Get it? It's a pun.) great! But...why do you say "here comes the third"?

This is the third MOC vig for his series 7 figs :wink:

Yeah, I will make a whole series of vigs with series 7 CMF. Tommorow there will be a tennis player and hopefully, I will get more MFs and finish it ;)

Thanks everyone! :)

Yeah, I will make a whole series of vigs with series 7 CMF. Tommorow there will be a tennis player and hopefully, I will get more MFs and finish it ;)

Would you mind posting them all in one thread? I can merge the two you have already and give it a catchy title. I think sixteen separate threads will be a bit much! :laugh:

I'm thinking a bit like Cecilie did for series 4. :wink:

Would you mind posting them all in one thread? I can merge the two you have already and give it a catchy title. I think sixteen separate threads will be a bit much! :laugh:

I'm thinking a bit like Cecilie did for series 4. :wink:

Oki-doki! It will still be very different, but I don't mind posting them in one thread :sweet:

Looks pretty good :thumbup: Maybe on the back side of the house you could have the wolf/grandma in bed?

I thought this would be the best place to post it, it's a fairy tale for God's sake!

I moved this to Special Themes, the home of CMFs. :wink:

Great vignette again! Not sure about the window piece colour, but these posters are nicely done)

Excellent photograph AlexScammer :thumbup: I really need to get more CMF series 7 (and 4,5 and 6 too :tongue: ) I'm really glad I picked up that pharoah's quest set while I could, that motorbike is amazing :wub: