Sign in to follow this  
MakutaDreadscythe

BZPower's dead?

Guys, I know this doesn't belong here. If you can move this to where it's appropriate I'd be grateful.

But in all honesty, what the heck is going on? This is ridiculous!

Dude, I just saw that a couple minutes ago! Any clue on wether one of us can Email an admin on this problem?

Okay, I just mailed Darth Vader on the problem. A hacker is hiding the data.

I actually think it's pretty funny. Probably because I hate certain BZP admins.

Yeah, it's super funny, you're right! Your personal feelings mean that thousands of other people should have to suffer!

Yeah, it's super funny, you're right! Your personal feelings mean that thousands of other people should have to suffer!

You don't get sarcasm do you DV? Sheesh.

Anyway, >_>, you admins should ignore him. He'll probably stop if you do.

You don't get sarcasm do you DV? Sheesh.

Anyway, >_>, you admins should ignore him. He'll probably stop if you do.

I obviously get sarcasm since I effectively used it in my response to you. You were not being sarcastic, considering you tweeted congratulations at him to boot.

We are not going to ignore a hacker who is engaged in illegal activities. Because we have to, at the very least, fix whatever vulnerabilities he used to get in, and we also have to kick him out. Both are being worked on.

The administration of BZPower is handling the situation, and they've said that they'll have the forums back online once the issue is resolved.

I can't see too much to discuss in this topic with it staying kind and on topic, so I'm closing this topic now. I'm sure BZP will be back online again, but there's not much to do for everyone else except wait it out. :sweet: