Sign in to follow this  
Sirens-of-Titan

Dwarven Treachery

Maybe I'll compile it all in a big stylized PDF and upload it for free download. :wink: The whole professional publication process is a nightmare that i haven't got time to face at this point, plus the picture quality from chapter 1 until now is so different, uniformity goes out the window. It'd be like seeing a movie shot in cell phone for the first half which slowly progresses to HD. :laugh:

I remember having this little Lego Pirate comic book, many years ago. I was going nuts with it. Must have read it a millions times. If your story would have been available as a book, back then...I would probably have killed for it and read it a billion times.

Do i need to write "Awesome!"? No, i don't. As all of your work is..

So see this as a "thank you". For inspiration and incentive. Great techniques as always and the floor in the dwarvens throne room might in one way or another get recycled in my final challenge 3 chapter. Thanks for striking me with ideas half past 7 in the morning :)

Best regards!

Do i need to write "Awesome!"? No, i don't. As all of your work is..

So see this as a "thank you". For inspiration and incentive. Great techniques as always and the floor in the dwarvens throne room might in one way or another get recycled in my final challenge 3 chapter. Thanks for striking me with ideas half past 7 in the morning :)

Best regards!

Thanks Rolli, this is why we're here; to inspire and share. Your embassy building last round was just as inspiring to me so it goes both ways! :thumbup: