Sign in to follow this  
LEGO Family

Chapter 1 - Doctor Who the comic - Intro

This is our LEGO Doctor Who comic. So far there is 4 installments. I will post the first two of them today, and the other two during the weekend.

A few notes on this chapter:

I myself is 38 years of age and have two kids the ages 8 and 13. All of us are big fans of Doctor Who and decided to start making a comic. This first installment we really had no idea of how to pull it off, but have learned a lot from other persons who have been making LEGO comics since.

So bare in mind while reading this intro that it will only get better "picture wise" .... This was our "pilot" and its such fun to make.

Hope you will like it :)

main.jpg

0dwcomicchapter1.jpg

1dwcomicchapter1.jpg

2dwcomicchapter1.jpg

3dwcomicchapter1.jpg

4dwcomicchapter1.jpg

5dwcomicchapter1.jpg

6dwcomicchapter1.jpg

7dwcomicchapter1.jpg

8dwcomicchapter1.jpg

9dwcomicchapter1.jpg

10dwcomicchapter1.jpg

12dwcomicchapter1.jpg

13dwcomicchapter1.jpg

14dwcomicchapter1.jpg

15dwcomicchapter1.jpg

16dwcomicchapter1.jpg

17dwcomicchapter1.jpg

18dwcomicchapter1.jpg

19dwcomicchapter1.jpg

20dwcomicchapter1.jpg

Chapter 2 can be found here: Doctor Who the comic - Chapter 2 - As we cease to exist.

Chapter 3 can be found here: Echoes of the universe - Doctor Who the comic - Chapter 3

Chapter 4 can be found here: Tulips and roses - Doctor Who the comic - Chapter 4

EDIT: I know there is some problems with image sizes here, i will get that fixed later ( Should be ok now ). Chapter 2 should be ok also.

We know all about the lot of spelling errors in the comic, we are from Denmark so that should excuse us . :P

Now please leave a comment and tell us what you like and dislike.

All feedback is very important to us since we really wants this to evolve. Thanks in advance. :)

Edited by LEGO Family