ACPin

Geonosian Arena parts

Posted June 7, 2012

View the completed diorama here as the CB has been closed and thus not considered a part of it anymore.

Posted June 2,2012

Final teaser!

7322036738_33d4d8240a_c.jpg

Posted May 22,2012

Acklay

7246509576_bbd70afc97_c.jpg

Posted May 18,2012

Reek

7224606456_d79bd6b3ce_z.jpg

Posted May 13,2012

Nexu

7192598968_36e1d9d950_z.jpg

Posted May 11,2012

Jedi to the rescue!

7177184822_2aa2af7c3a_c.jpg

Posted April 26,2012

It's a start of something bigger to come!

7117365939_b781a4e4fe_z.jpg

Posted April 10,2012

Before the CB annuncement

6928237198_a4be206e76_z.jpg

AC

I'm looking forward to seeing this. :sweet:

The texture you have produced so far is excellent.

I can't think of a more appropriate builder to tackle this project. I think I speak for the masses when I say this will be incredible!

The shaping of the balcony is perfect. :thumbup: It looks so random and so organic. The only thing I don't really like is Dooku's hair. I never liked that piece.

And I'm a little disappointed that this isn't all in dark tan or dark orange, but I guess even the collection of ACPin only goes so far. :laugh:

I can't wait to see how the Acklay, Nexu and Reek will turn out!

Aren't we getting a bit too far ahead?

Looking good. :thumbup:

Is Farr a stand-in? He was not at the Battle of Geonosis (nor was he a Seperatist for more than an hour or so).

Yes, he's just a stand in and I'm amazed at EB members like you could spot these inconsistencies! :laugh:

This looks great! I love the details above the archway! Nice job!

That took a lot of trial and error to get the right look!

Oh my this is going to be good me thinks

I sure hope so! :tongue:

I'm looking forward to seeing this. :sweet:

The texture you have produced so far is excellent.

This part is one of the more familiar scenes in the movie so I'm using it as a point of reference for the rest of the larger diorama.

Yeah, that is a lovely texture! Impressive work AC. :classic:

:sweet:

This is looking great! I love the texture you’ve created. :thumbup:

:classic:

Meh...its alright.

:grin:

Yah, I know. :tongue:

I can't wait already. I can already tell it will be amazing. :classic::thumbup:

Updates soon please. :grin:

Go check the other scenes.

I can't think of a more appropriate builder to tackle this project. I think I speak for the masses when I say this will be incredible!

If I don't do it, who will?

The shaping of the balcony is perfect. :thumbup: It looks so random and so organic. The only thing I don't really like is Dooku's hair. I never liked that piece.

And I'm a little disappointed that this isn't all in dark tan or dark orange, but I guess even the collection of ACPin only goes so far. :laugh:

Unless you're going to pitch in for the other colored pieces, then it will stay with the current color scheme. Things are still bound to change until the larger diorama is revealed.

If the rest looks that great, then I can't even think about how awesome it would be

You're gonna have to wait like everybody else until everything comes together. :laugh:

AC

Is that Jedi Bob to the rescue? Looking great ACPin :wub: (as always :grin:).

Is that Jedi Bob to the rescue? Looking great ACPin :wub: (as always :grin:).

Yes, that's him to the right on the second level. :grin:

Moving on to the beasts!

AC

Another beast added, one left to go!

AC

2 down...1 to go. I can't wait to see this thing completed! All these teaser pics are making me crazy though. I really like your creatures thus far, they really look accurate. While it's name escapes me, I can't wait to see the final creature!

Just out of curiosity, although I'm sure you won't(or can't :devil:) answer the question, how big are we talking about? Like...Naboo hangar size?

2 down...1 to go. I can't wait to see this thing completed! All these teaser pics are making me crazy though. I really like your creatures thus far, they really look accurate. While it's name escapes me, I can't wait to see the final creature!

Just out of curiosity, although I'm sure you won't(or can't :devil:) answer the question, how big are we talking about? Like...Naboo hangar size?

It's the Acklay and will be done in a couple of days as I'd like it to be just as poseable like the Nexu and Reek.

Footprint would be equal or slightly bigger than the Naboo hangar and definitely taller!

AC

Reek looks really good, ACPin! Love the use of the handcuff piece for the snout.

Loving the reeks' head. Can't wait to see the whole arena completed.

Main structures done and laid out but there's more work to be done before the final shoot. Give me another week or so!

AC

Oh wow. Judging from that teaser shot, much like the one you did for that Naboo scene, this is going to be awesome! But, coming from you...that's no surprise. :laugh: