amdgilmore

How much is my X-Wing 7191 worth?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

I see these go for quite a bit online, but the prices seem to vary. Figured this would be the best place to ask.

It's still in the box, never been built. All bricks are present and accounted for. They're in perfect condition - no dirt or discolouration.

But... at some point it seems my nephew got to it and opened most of the bags. There are four bags still unopened. And three small stickers are missing (the rest are in perfect condition and still attached to the sheet).

Any idea what I could sell it for?

Thanks.

I am not very familiar with the star wars set's but according to Bricklink's price's/price guide you could maybe get 170 uk pound's for it.

Using the price guide I think this set would be worth more along the lowest price for a new set, so $500. If I had the money I'd totally bite at $500, these UCS sets are HIGHLY sought after.

Edited by fyrmedhatt

Thanks guys.

When I get a chance I'll put it up on ebay and see what sort of price I can get for it. Might set the reserve close to 500. I've seen built ones go for more than that, although prices seem to vary massively.

So annoyed that it was opened. As soon as that kid turns 18 I'm sending him a bill!

Thanks guys.

When I get a chance I'll put it up on ebay and see what sort of price I can get for it. Might set the reserve close to 500. I've seen built ones go for more than that, although prices seem to vary massively.

So annoyed that it was opened. As soon as that kid turns 18 I'm sending him a bill!

If your interested in a Technic Unimog 8110 unopened and cash, i'd like to work out a deal for it.

How is the prices on Bricklink compared to what you can get on eBay? Do they normally match?