Sign in to follow this  
Schfio factory

MOC: LEGO x Kikaider Android (人造人間キカイダー)

Kikaider (キカイダー) is a Japanese franchise about the titular character Kikaider created by Shotaro Ishinomori. It was originally both tokusatsu and manga starting July 1972, and has since been adapted into anime and sequel manga.

DSC_2415xx.jpg

DSC_2400xx.jpg

6a32ffbc.jpg

Enjoy! :classic:

Lovely scuplture! :wub: Though I'm not so keen on this android dude, personally, but you've recreated him really well as expected!

I hope you don't mind - I've changed your topic title from 人造人間キカイダー to Kikaider Android. I'm not keen on the Japanese characters being in the thread title, and I'd like people to be able to see what they're getting in the thread. :classic:

Lovely scuplture! :wub: Though I'm not so keen on this android dude, personally, but you've recreated him really well as expected!

I hope you don't mind - I've changed your topic title from 人造人間キカイダー to Kikaider Android. I'm not keen on the Japanese characters being in the thread title, and I'd like people to be able to see what they're getting in the thread. :classic:

Thanks for your kindly help on the modification of the title, Rufus!

IMG_7124xx.jpg

And it's my sketch before the sculpture creation. :classic:

You've done a really nice rendition of the characters head I can definitely relate it to the source!

Although, if I was a lot younger, this is the sort of thing which would have given me nightmares (like daleks) :laugh: